xflondon

Hi all, I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Jenny Low Siew Chin (tel no. +60136099588 - Whatsapp). She is from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She has had 14 years experience as a confinement lady, and has worked with many families in Australia, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany. I am based in London and am having her for the second time after an excellent experience with my first child 3 years ago.

Aunty Jenny is fantastic with my baby. She is gentle and patient, very diligent with changing nappies, and hygienic. Once breastfeeding was established, she was happy to feed the baby with expressed milk and settle him through the night so that I could rest as much as possible. She always ensures that I am well-fed and hydrated. She is extremely organised, preparing ingredients for our meals well in advance. She happily cooks for my husband, our son and I - even cooking separate meals for my fussy eater! She takes pride in her cooking, which IMO, is like eating out at restaurants back home, at times even better! Being overseas, we truly appreciate her going the extra mile eg. bringing foodstuffs she had prepared in Malaysia, making curry puffs, nasi lemak, yong tau foo etc. Nothing is too much trouble for her! Of course, do not expect her to work her magic without the necessary ingredients! She also does all our laundry, and light housekeeping.

She encourages me to take time out for myself and has been very willing to help out with my older child (cooking separate meals for him, school runs, babysitting while I was out). She has even frozen ready-cooked meals for me in anticipation of my busy schedule when she leaves. She relaxes by watching Chinese TV series on her iPad.

I have enjoyed both my confinement periods thanks to Aunty Jenny. She is very reliable and trustworthy, and has become a part of our family. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends, and anyone looking for an excellent confinement nanny.

Back