Endometriosis

Buy black kampung chicken from prime mart,shengshiong or wet market.if wet mkt,ask seller to remove innards for you and chop few parts,At home, you pound with chopper knife,till bone crushed if possible. Place into double boiler to brew, can put wolfberries and red dates to taste..not too many wolfberries,red dates--too heaty as you will drink everyweek.
I can sell you my double boiler if you can't find from chinatown shop..that shop sells kitchenware, 2 lanes near buddha tooth rekic temple. I forget that name of shop,quite popular,,,u ask them for ceramic double boiler,,

Black chicken egg is sold in all wet market stall that sells eggs, ask for it,about 40cents a piece or buy from chinatown wet market. Eat once or twice a week, if you don't hv bad cholesterol.

Let both you and hubby drinks natural essence and blk chick egg

Dong gui,bazhen,baifoongwan,yomeishu,benedict dom, evening primrise oil all drop from list...coagulate blood to stimulate more gowth of fibroids,endometriosis,adenomyosis,,,that's what my gynae said,cos he studied tcm too, as many of his patients keep asking him what to eat or avoid,,.
I think certain types of ginseng or cordyceps to avoid for certain conditions too...you can surf website on it...i remember reading it previously...

Don't complicate your body with too much oral supplements,especially if on ivf...go natural traditional black chic essence brewing, neuorobion to strengthen womb and nerves(get from doc),folic acid, multivitamin for conceive(as prescribed from doc) are good. If all these methods fail, then you are advised to give -ve ion with far infra red rays (the biomedical method) to help...you look for me for that SUMMIT product, last resort...there is sure one method that helps conceive...just don't delay trying for too long when that method keep failing you...change direction cos our age is catching up fast..

Yes agree with you fully, renewal. yeah cos hard to control the tonics outside . So better prepare ourselves. yeah do u keep a close watch at your diet too huh? Coz they say that better dun take diary n soy. Last time I dun noe everyday drink Herballife tot can lose weight mah, but is soy based lor. ended up got monthly pain.

yeah will try your black chicken tonic. how old your kid now huh?

For us, I figure out that our pain free period is when we reach menopause ..coz that is the time when we stop having menses..

Yes sunbelle.., i wrote on transfer merit,chant at that thread too to dizangwangpusa, pray to guanyin, medicine buddha...based on my own personal experience...

My child is 4yr old...

I realised i lose fats from using summit brand product, bmi for first time back to normal, weight to ideal range too..surprising pleasant result..

Yes, soy product gives tremendous menses pain.

Talking about menopause, i heard from my aunty- we can get sinseh to pack herbs tonic once we sense we reach pre-menopause symptoms...if we catch it right to tiao, then they will not be any menopause symptoms (anger,depression,hot flushes,etc)..similar feeling like when we got lucrin depot gnrh to treat fibroids,etc

Hi Sunbelle,

I have done my follow up scan last week & got my results back only few days back. My condition remained the same while my hubby done his semen analysis which is not that good. Encouraged to take more Vitamin E & redo his test in 3months time. Whereas for mi , whether to go for surgery or not is up to mi since is not life-threatening. But of course my gynea did mentioned that it definitely increase the chances of pregnancy.

I do not know how to proceed with my case either :

Option 1: wait for my hubby to redo his test & confirm his condition is ready, then i do a re-scan too. If both of us are good, we will try naturally.

Option 2: while waiting for hubby to redo his test in 3 months time, i can schedule for my surgery. Then hopefully after my surgery & my hubby's condition improve, we can choose to try for ICSI/IVF?

Any feedback? Thanks..

Hi ladies,

I have some burning questions. Hope you can help me :) as im the anxious and worrisome type.

I am 37 this year and am a new patient of Dr Peter Chew.
Prior to seeing him, I had 3 m/cs this year of which the first one was at 8 weeks, while the rest were biochemical pregnancies (very early miscarriages < 4 weeks). I was traumatised beyond words as a few of my relatives were pregnant this year. The pressure was immense..... :(

I switched doctors to Dr Peter Chew. He suspected endometriosis and did laparoscopy on me. He diagnosed me with moderate endometriosis and said there were some on my intestines which he could not laser away as it will puncture my intestines. Therefore he suggested to me to do Gnrh shots for 3 mths to clear away the remaining endo.

I have concern over this as I read that there will be side effects like hot flushes, acne, etc. And also it takes 3 months, therefore this will delay my baby plans further and i am not young anymore. My advancing age is a time bomb for me.

Would like to ask if any of you had similar experiences as me and did you go ahead with the Gnrh injections?
Are these injections really necessary?
Also, what side effects did u experience from these injections?

Thanks a lot. Hope to hear from any of you soon ;););)

Hi,

Any recommendation for TCM tat are gd for Endo Cyst... and what are the food that we should aviod ?

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to share my experience here. I was having extremely painful period cramps for close to a year. Until I went for ultrasound scan with a gynae in Oct 2012. Found out I had a blood cyst almost 5 cm and endometriosis. Was feeling very depressed and down then because the gynae wasn't v positive, said that most likely my tubes were blocked etc etc but yet she couldn't schedule lap surgery for me ASAP as she was going on holiday. Hubby and I then decided to look for another gnae. We consulted Dr Kang Wee from Mt Alvernia and she was able to schedule lap surgery for me within the next couple of weeks. I really like her as she was v positive and made me feel at ease. Also my scars after the surgery were really minimal. She also did some tests with my tubes and confirmed that they weren't blocked. Was super relieved then! She recommended that I take the Gnrh jabs that will stop my period for 6 mths. She did highlight the side effects to me but also told me that if I do not take the jabs, high chance my endo will come back in 6 mths. With the jabs, at least my endo will stay away for more than a year and give me enough time to ttc. Btw I'm 33 this year and while I was worried that time is not on my side, dr kang kept insisting that I'm still young. Impt thing to note is that while you are in this menopause state, you have to take precautions not to get pregnant. I was feeling worried that my period will not come back after 6 mths but it did thank god!!! Only thing is that my cycle has become longer, 40 days instead of the normal 28 days. And I got pregnant after 2 mths of trying! Am currently 4 mths along the way.... :)

Regarding side effects from the jab, after my first jab everything still felt normal to me. But I really started to feel the effects after the 2nd and last jab. Hot flashes, emo, low sex drive to name a few. Hubbies have to b really understanding in this case.

Hi Rindy7,
gongrtz to you!
can i know total how many jab (Gnrh) you took after your surgery? 2) Did you take the jab also before the surgery? 3) how long it took for your period came back after the last jab? 4) how did you deal with those side-effects (emo, hot flashes and etc)?

thanks ahgunbaby!!! i took 3 jabs total after my surgery. First one a couple of days later, and the other 2 about 1 month apart. My period came back almost exactly 6 months later. Regarding how i deal with the side effects, just gotta tahan lor. I also had super low sex drive then so your other half has to be really understanding. Overall, it's not a terrible experience and 6 mths goes by just like that!

Thank you! can i know how much was your surgery cost?
Ok, i will go for the Lapascopy surgery soon (for endometriosis), but i was given the jab already... my gynae (private) says the jab is to help soften the womb and get ready for the surgery... i trust the gynae but my hb think we shld go for 2nd opinion... so he made an appointment with SGH(care), the appointment only on 6th Jan.
i understand he maybe worry about the surgery cost, private (Gleneagles) sure more expensive than SGH.

Hi ladies! Found this old thread. Just did my lap surgery and diagnosed with endometriosis. Can anyone send me the ebook on foods to eat for people with endometriosis? Appreciate thanks!

Back