Dr Tan Kian Sing from TCM

Ok, let's stay hopeful together this cycle!
happy.gif
You never know! You might O earlier or later next two cycles since you are not on medication. Might still be able to catch your hubby. Might just conceive naturally
happy.gif
Or... hopefully dun need to wait till next cycle *wink*

Have you collected your ATY from Dr Tan? I might just drop by later after work to collect.

Julia, my HB's SA result is no good.

My BBT reading and body is ok, just that my cycle is longer, 35 days.

Today CD1 for me.

Hey heatherwhite,

Thanx for ur advice. Got it. 
Yep, BD for 3 days. So, hopefully all of us here will strike BFP SOON!!
Wow!! Ur bbt is high at 37. Mine merely just 36.57 at CD18.
Hmm...scared lack of progrestrone.

Happy Valentine's Day, gals!

Update - My BBT dropped to pre-O temp at 36.3C on Sun and today reads the same too. So now waiting for AF to show her ugly face!

My neighbour just announced last night that his wife is expecting. 14 weeks. Im so envious!! I wonder if I put up a good show when I gave him a BIG SMILE and said CONGRATS... My other neighbour just gave birth and now another preggie news. I had to admit I was depressed the whole night but now feeling much better after receiving colleagues' chocolates for V-day!

Oh well, better luck this cycle.
happy.gif

Heatherwhite, good luck this cycle and keeping my toes and fingers crossed for u!

Hi Ladies,

Happy Valentine Day to you all. Wonder if you and HB still celebrating Vday? Not for me after we got married. Haha...

Remedies,
I suspect my high BBT is cos I am too heaty. Haha... Cos my body is heaty base, and was having sore throat for the passed few days. BBT start to drop yesterday. Hmn... Today CD24 for me.

PhyLee,

"sending another box of chocolate to you" hehe...
5106308.jpg

I know how you feel, I can't sleep well for whole night when my good friend break her preggie news to me last time. First try during her honeymoon. I think I need to train myself to take these kind of 'good news' lightly. Although sometime it really hits me quite hard.

PhyLee,

I don't put too much hope in this cycle liao. Haha... BBT start to drop. I have increased my 'Ba Ji Tian' from half sachet to 1 full sachet yesterday. Hmn, I think I know what is the lightly outcome already. But I will stay positive, till my ugly AF reported. Will still finish my last 4 sachets of Post-O 'delicious' ATY. At least I have fulfilled my aim for this cycle. "cleared my ATY"!

Thanks Heatherwhite! *hugs & chewing on ur chocos* I am still keeping fingers crossed for you..

I hope the baby fairy will come knocking on my door SOON after sending babies to all my other 3 neighbours.

To heal my depression, maybe I should start planning for a short trip. woahaha.

Btw, for those hubbies who are seeing Dr Tan, what will be the frequency like? Is it once a week for acupuncture?

PhyLee,

NATAS Fair is coming. But so hard to fix a time for holiday with Hubby.

My HB used to see Dr. Tan once a week for acupuncture. But he is lazy these days. Only go when I am seeing Dr. Tan. I think he is going to give up soon. Haha...

Annissa, HB's SA results is also no good. But Dr Tan still continue to see me.

I think I am getting desperate to have babies. Took clomid, went for IUI, shift house last month to change feng shui, and heard many couples they conceive during overseas holidays, so I have planned and going for holidays next 2 weeks hope that I can strike. I even went for fortune teller yesterday asked when I will have baby...

Julia, what did the fortune teller say in the end? There's this master who said that I have no luck in child bearing. I hope he's wrong!

I don't dare to ask Master on this, partly I scare of the bad comments. Sign... My HB totally don't believe in this, he said no point to ask the master. I am quite agreed with him after he ask me one question. He asked me, will I going to give up if Master say we will have no kids? And at that point of time, I was thinking, I will definitely not giving up by just listening to his comment. Let's believe in ourselves lar.

I contemplated a while before I go for the Fortune teller. I very worry about negative words. Fortunately, it's positive news so I very happy lah, will try even harder now.
I also read today's paper that Mark Lee wife is 3 month pregnant. According to Mark Lee, they only tried for 6 months. Wonder did they go to TongJi this month. I understand that they tried 8 years for their 1st child. But this round they managed to conceive so fast.

I heard from another friend. Maybe she saw it on the news? Yeah, I would thk they went back to Tong Ji again. So envious hor.

My hubby also don't believe in fortune telling..

Hi ladies. Been a while since I've been in here. I have stopped seeing Dr Tan for the time being. I'm a little confused right now and maybe this is not the correct thread to share but just thought you all might like to know:
I went to see my gynae on Sat (CD25, supposedly DPO6) and she told me BBT not accurate coz my hormone levels not correct so my chart may not mean anything. Although my temperature has gone up, doc did a scan and told me not to have any hopes this month. Disappointed!

If anyone interested to know details, do send me a PM since this has nothing to do with Dr Tan.

ProblemG,

Thanks for sharing. In fact this is a good start for you! At least you know what is going on in your body. I also hope I understand my body well enough so that I know what is the exact problem that is hindering me for getting conceive. No plan to see Dr. Tan again?

I am seeing Dr. Tan for half a year on coming cycle. Should I continue? I don't like the feeling of giving up. But I not sure if it is the correct treatment for me. How I hope I can contribute to Dr. Tan's baby statistic! He is the only doctor who is so positive and giving me hopes. Haha, not sure is false hope or not lar. Sign... getting more and more lost hope these days.

hi girls..

just saw newspaper Mark lee's wife preggie with a boy.edd aug 28..but didnt mention if they go back to tong ji or not....

tis time their #2 came faster...#1 waited for 8 years...

Purplelace,

They waited 8 years for their first one? Maybe their body are fertile after their #1. This is the 3rd year I am trying to conceive. And I think I have no hope for rabbit baby liao.

PhyLee,
How's your progress there? Today my CD26, my usual AF symptoms reported. Start to feel disappointed.

HEatherwhite,

Pls don't feel disappointed. Do cheer up...maybe your baby wants to be more powerful. BB doesn't want to be rabbit, wants to be Dragon leh.
I can understand your feeling.

Ur hubby not around next 2 mths...he is going out-stn? Where to? Maybe u can take a break and follow him? Who knows u might strike leh.

Smile smile ya.

heather,

ya their #1 waited so long..for me is #1 quite fast to conceive..bt now #2 no where in sight....i tinking of stopping tcm for hub....heartpain $ spent yet no result...plus 2 years with dr Tan tink it is time to let go...

Remedies,

Thanks for your support and encouragement. Hmn, come to think of it 'Dragon' baby also not bad lar... :/ (no rabbit, got dragon also can lar... hehe...)
My friend is actually choosing her kids's animal horoscope! So envy those who conceive as and when they plan. She got a cow, and now a rabbit coming.
How's your BBT today? Got take Dr. Tan's ATY everyday? I still have 3 more dose to complete with this 'yucky dessert' after lunch.

Purplelace,
I envy you and your HB's determination to stay with Dr. Tan for 2 years. My HB is thinking to give up, I think I will not force him anymore. Up to him to decide. But I will still go back to Dr. Tan for few more cycles.
Will you be switching to see western gynea?

Heatherwhite,

Yeah, so nice that ur friend can choose her kids's horoscope. Maybe for our case, the BB wants choose themselves.. heee..and be the most powerful one among all zodiac signs. :p

My BBT is not high..fluctuate also. Today 36.58C. Yeah, been taking the yucky desserts after lunch. Today is CD22. So, I'm quite close to your cycle. R u cycle 28 days regularly?

Remedies,

Yaya, our cycle quite close too, 4 days apart. My last two days BBT were at 36.7C, drop from 37C! And today is 36.8C. My cycle will vary from 29 - 31 days.

Hi Ladies, anyone of you use the ovulation strip from Dr Tan. Is the result accurate? I have been using it but it's always negative even during the suppose to be fertile days. I remember my gynae told me another reason for infertility is cause by imbalance of hormones, we are unable to get pregnant even we ovulated.

Heatherwhite, today is my CD3. Gotta start doing homework again next week. So fast! But at least I can stop taking BBT for this week. Don't give up hope yet. Your usual PMS symptoms may well mean pregnancy symptoms too! As long as AF doesn't come, you stand a chance
happy.gif
jia you..

ProblemG, all the best and do drop in to share good news with us once you strike!

Julia, have you taken BBT for one full cycle yet? You managed to see a shift in your BBT after the assumed O day? Sometimes maybe the window period of your LH surge is quite short so you might miss it when you test the strips. Or do you see any EWCM? Those would be good indicators too.

Im also wondering if I should switch to using those online opks. Not because Dr Tan ones are not sensitive, just that the online ones are so much cheaper!

Dear ladies, i've been a silent reader and i decided to share this with u to help boost morales..

I hav pcos n hub has low morph. I don’t ovulate regularly n actively trying for abt 2 years (plus minus). I tried many many diff things so i dont know what exactly helped, but probably a mixture of everything. Just wanted to share what i took:

1. royal jelly in a.m.
2. french pine tree extract (for dh - improve morphology.. i think this helped, cos my other forum pal striked too after hb took this)
3. TCM for both dh and i, with accupuncture (for both - we striked the cycle dh had his accupuncture) with dr tan
4. cut down on my tea intake and liang stuff (dh also not supposed to take liang stuff - no gui ling gao, grass jelly, bai hua se cao drink, no hashima for hb as well)
5. reduced my clomid dosage but complement with puregon jab - my first cycle with dr lc foong (after a failed iui, this round was natural but with help of injectables)
6. cut stress n not think about it - this is the hardest, but that month i was busy with a competition and totally forgot abt it, so i guess that was why i think no stress abt conceiving - it was really bd for bd, not bd for baby
7. preseed - we always use this cos i'm always too dry. in fact, got drier with clomid, so i dont really agree with too high dosages of clomid.

also after bd, i read a few succeeded by tilting body to the side where u o-ed from. I tilted my body up with pillow and a bit to the left as i knew i was o-ing from left.

All the best to everyone - we can all do it
happy.gif

as for seeing tcm after conceiving, i stopped. reason cos i'm very particular now about putting things into the body when there's a bb growing inside. i guess that may be why we seldom see preg women in the clinic -- maybe they have the same thinking as me? as of now, even tho doc says ok to take panadol for my bad headaches, i prefer to endure and i only take folic acid n the vitamins given. nothing else..... so hope that explains too....

BFP,

Thanks for sharing so much with us here. And congratulation to you! Sprinkle us with some baby dust.
happy.gif

PhyLee,

You are at CD3 already? Our CD are more far away from each other now. How I hope my PMS symptoms are pregnancy symptoms too! But I am quite sure they are not. Sob... Okok, stay positive. Now only hope my AF quickly report and I O much earlier, so that I can still BD before HB fly. Anyway, leave for fate to decide.

Thanks for sharing BeFabulouslyPositive. It certainly made me feel more positive about the whole TTC journey. How long have you been seeing Dr Tan before you strike? And where can we get the french pine tree extract?

Really thank you for sharing. I hope you can sprinkle us with baby dust from head to toe!

Heatherwhite, yeah.. we are more far and far apart. haha. i miss u as my cycle buddy! though i hope we can graduate from here as soon as possible
happy.gif

Phy: Mine's from nature's farm. gnc has but it's more exp.
actually only saw dr tan 3x.... more for the accu.. but i felt it helped my hb
but seriously i think the one that was most diff was most effective -- the no-stress part. i've heard many cases where couples conceive after giving up hope. so stress really does play a part. but i know how hard it is to not think abt it, n the only way i did it was cos i had something else to busy with and i was partially telling myself i won't be so lucky - so considered giving up? haha

yesyes all the best too all here :D

Changni,

I agree with you. No stress is the most difficult part. But sigh, so hard to be stress free unless we are really giving up hope. Haha... not those the fake kind of giving up hope, and still hoping to get conceive.
Really appreciate you for posting your successful story to boost our morale here. We will continue to work hard!

heather

we will be going to seek gyane assistance to try one IUI next mth...hope all is well.though i noe chances is low for IUI..equal to normal BD...but well...enough is enough..at least if i have tried IUI n fail...i have no regrets
happy.gif

ya lor...i am amazed tat we can stay with him for almost 2 years( next mth march will be 2 years seeing him) maybe cos i am very stubborn...maybe cos i believe Dr Tan can still perform miracle for us....maybe or maybe....

ya really envy pp who can plan to conceive which mth ,which zodiac......but most impt we want healthy bbies
happy.gif

BFP!!!

thanks for popping in
happy.gif
ya stress is the word...but it is just hard to get it out of our mind isnt it? sub consciously stress will keep wander ard us....take care! enjoy yr pregnancy! soon will be bb doing kung fu in yr tummy
happy.gif

Purplelace, I am amazed that you can stay with Dr Tan for 2 years. For me I have tried IUI but unsuccessful so went to Dr Tan. So my next step is IVF. I encourage you to try IUI, at least we tried so we will have no regards when we look back.

Many people always said stay relax and stress free and we will conceive. But how to conceive when HB's SA is no good and I dont ovulate regularly or some other hidden reasons. I spoke to 2 doctors last Sat, they both encourage me to go IVF lor.

purplelace: hee thanks for ur encouragement always in fb too.. all the best for your iui. and i think key is dont place too much hope, cos i think that may be the reason y mine failed... cos from the day i had my iui i was testing hpt every other day till end of 2ww... i think that gave me too much stress and when menses came, i jus sat in the toilet for hours crying. occupy urself with other stuff ya?

Purplelace,

I support your decision, I think is time to move on. Like what Julia said, we will have no regrets later on when we think back. At least we tried our best before.

heheh heatherwhite, u mean 11mil!! unless the 1mil belongs to me oredi so left 10mil for the rest of u gals. hehe..

btw, when do you expect ur next cycle? i countdown together with you
happy.gif

Haha...
Yes! its 11 mils! Okok, each of us take 1 mil ok? Share share... Hehe... But I haven't buy any toto yet! haha... was planning to go buy during lunch time, but got things to do. Maybe later after work.

Today is CD28, just completed my last dose of ATY. Expect a 30days cycle this month. So AF should be reporting on Sunday or Monday. How I AF report earlier. This 2ww is so long. So you book your appt with Dr. Tan next week already? Jia you!

Yesyes.. I had booked two appointments with him next week. Hubby is going for his 2nd acupuncture with Dr Tan next week too. This time I will just ask Dr Tan to give me more of the Part II ATY so I don't have to go back to take more.

How's your BBT this morning?

PhyLee,

This month sure no hope for me, altho BBT still ok @ 36.86C, but hor all others usual PMS all report to me liao. I will feel slight abdominal cramp before AF actually report, feel slightly bloated stomach, feel tired and so on. Haha, those question Dr. Tan always ask us during our visits.
Maybe I should be happy, cos all these PMS symptoms have actually save $$ me from buying any pregnancy test kits. So far, my AF is so on time without fail, early will be CD29 and latest is CD31. Haha... Nv ever give me any surprise.
sad.gif

BFP, thanks for the "tinkle" on pine tree bark extract. Now, I remembered that I those that prior to conceiving my no.1, like 5-6 years ago!!!!

Now, GNC has promo S$331+ for 300 blisters + free 25 tablets. I know $300+ sounded a lot but work out to about $1.10 per tablet, 1 day 2 tablets. Promo ends 28 Feb.

Anyone need VIP to enjoy the free 25 tablets, please PM me. Thanks.

AnnissaKoh,

Wah, $331! And 1 day need to take 2? Hmn, maybe I shall also ask my HB to see if he is interested! But he is occasionally taking GNC Megamen, and Dr. Tan's daily Chinese pills. I not sure if it will heavy for him.

PhyLee,
My AF reported 1 day earlier than expected. I was super disappointed to see my AF although I have expected it. I think must be because I know I won't be trying this coming month and no hope for 2011 baby, so felt extra depress.

But feel much better this morning, no point to feel sad over a failed cycle. Ok, CD reset for me. Today CD3, BBT extremely high at 36.86C! Will still make appointment with Dr. Tan. And will call NUH to make my appt with Prof. Wong to review my blood test result and see if he has any suggestion for me.
happy.gif

Remedies,
Keep us updates ya, hope you got your BFP!

Hi HeatherWhite,

Met Dr Tan last fri, got the same name card as yours but the counter lady say fri appt is up to 6pm only but normally open till 8-9pm due to the long patient q
sad.gif

Babyys,

How's your session with Dr. Tan?
I tried to book a session with Dr. Tan this Friday, but the lady said the appointment quite fully pack, said she will call me back, but she never call me.

Heatherwhite, don't be discouraged. Use these two months to chill out more
happy.gif
I have just changed my nick for the fun of it. Hope miracles will happen to us!

Hi MiracleRabbit,

Hehe, nice nick! Hope you have your miracle rabbit soon.
happy.gif

Having a nice break from Dr. Tan's medications for this week. My temperature still abnormally high tho, wonder why like that.

Back