Dr Tan Heng Hao

Be_Be

I think he have more time for each patient now. Back in KK i think max i only get to talk to him for 10 -15 mins after 2-2.5 hr wait

sharkles

Anyone gave birth under him at MT A the past few mths? Understand his Anaesthetist is Wong Ka Hoe? How is he?

perseverehard

Did anyone conceive successfully under Dr Tan HH recently through just the medications and Gonal injections, or through IUI? Thank you

Mellyn

does7.5k include medisave ?any other charges and what if it was caesarean
Hi,
Yes, the amount is after Medisave deduction. I am not sure about caesarean. But I know from some one that emergency caesarean (not Dr Tan hh) was around 13-14k 3 years ago.

I have been seeing THH since week 5, decided to give up on them now.

Pros:
- THH himself is a nice doctor, patient, kind and I found him good all along
- He was willing to see me even when he was busy or at last minutes' notice when I had emergencies previously
- He takes time to explain and does not really rush through
- The clinic's environment is very clean, comfy and spacious.
- The nurses are kind and nice as long as you are in the clinic physically

Cons:
- As much as I like the doctor, I can't say the same about the clinic as an overall or the after-service they provide. In fact, the poorest if I could rate them. Two more mummies seeing them seemed to have similar experience dealing with them.

1st: For insurance guarantee form, had to wait for 3 weeks to get a reply without any sort of follow-up in between. We were literally calling, emailing constantly and even my agent tried to get an update from them. They will promise a call back but you will not hear back again.

2nd: For an inquiry on vitamin, I barely got any response again and when i kicked up a fuss, the nurse asked me to go down for a consultation before they could answer me further?? then when I insisted to speak with the doctor, he answered me. For real, I just needed to buy iron pills from them. I mean I have been seeing them for a quite a long time now and have never had issues paying for the consultation, scans and so on. But to treat a patient like "unless you come in for a consultation or we wouldn't respond", doesn't make sense!

3rd: Given I am pregnant with twins, I was also keeping a record with KK in a case of emergency delivery/ premature. But post 25th week growth scan, since KK said I am considered low risk, we wanted to opt for private hospital (for delivery) and my husband still wanted to go for THH despite the above. So he called to ask for an approximate gynae's fee since we had gone for Mt A tour and have the complete hosp package, only need to know gynae fee to tally it up. Was informed by the nurses, again, I need to go down for a consultation before they can give me the fee??? I mean how many times would you ask me to go for consultation just for simple queries? That too given I have been seeing him since my 5th week and have gone for so many consultations with them. I had gotten the fee from them previously during a consultation but lost that sheet of paper. For that simple mistake, I need to go for another consultation to get the pricing again?

Conclusion: Although I like the doctor's service, I feel like one doesn't get anything unless you go down for a consultation with them. This is despite having gone for multiple consultations, there is no consideration post consultation.
You will only get any sort of service while you are there. As soon as your consultation is over and you step out, they will again treat you like some random stranger, even as far as giving the price breakdown.

I might get high BP in trying to communicate with them on simple things. Giving up on them and finding for another private gynae who would take me in now...

Last edited:

Starletx

I have been seeing THH since week 5, decided to give up on them now.

Pros:
- THH himself is a nice doctor, patient, kind and I found him good all along
- He was willing to see me even when he was busy or at last minutes' notice when I had emergencies previously
- He takes time to explain and does not really rush through
- The clinic's environment is very clean, comfy and spacious.
- The nurses are kind and nice as long as you are in the clinic physically

Cons:
- As much as I like the doctor, I can't say the same about the clinic as an overall or the after-service they provide. In fact, the poorest if I could rate them. Two more mummies seeing them seemed to have similar experience dealing with them.

1st: For insurance guarantee form, had to wait for 3 weeks to get a reply without any sort of follow-up in between. We were literally calling, emailing constantly and even my agent tried to get an update from them. They will promise a call back but you will not hear back again.

2nd: For an inquiry on vitamin, I barely got any response again and when i kicked up a fuss, the nurse asked me to go down for a consultation before they could answer me further?? then when I insisted to speak with the doctor, he answered me. For real, I just needed to buy iron pills from them. I mean I have been seeing them for a quite a long time now and have never had issues paying for the consultation, scans and so on. But to treat a patient like "unless you come in for a consultation or we wouldn't respond", doesn't make sense!

3rd: Given I am pregnant with twins, I was also keeping a record with KK in a case of emergency delivery/ premature. But post 25th week growth scan, since KK said I am considered low risk, we wanted to opt for private hospital (for delivery) and my husband still wanted to go for THH despite the above. So he called to ask for an approximate gynae's fee since we had gone for Mt A tour and have the complete hosp package, only need to know gynae fee to tally it up. Was informed by the nurses, again, I need to go down for a consultation before they can give me the fee??? I mean how many times would you ask me to go for consultation just for simple queries? That too given I have been seeing him since my 5th week and have gone for so many consultations with them. I had gotten the fee from them previously during a consultation but lost that sheet of paper. For that simple mistake, I need to go for another consultation to get the pricing again?

Conclusion: Although I like the doctor's service, I feel like one doesn't get anything unless you go down for a consultation with them. This is despite having gone for multiple consultations, there is no consideration post consultation.
You will only get any sort of service while you are there. As soon as your consultation is over and you step out, they will again treat you like some random stranger, even as far as giving the price breakdown.

I might get high BP in trying to communicate with them on simple things. Giving up on them and finding for another private gynae who would take me in now...
Did you got your twins from ivf by DR TTH ?
i previously drop an email to enquire on charges, also cannot advise, must go down for consultation then can advise.... haiz

reginact

Dr Tan charges less than a lot of other private gynaes. His consultation is $100 for simple consultation & $60 for ultrasound scan. I’ve seen him 4 times so far and each time the waiting time is about 1.5 hours. But I go during peak hours such as Saturdays and weekday lunchtime so the queue is usually longer. He’s really popular even now in his own private clinic. I personally think he’s very patient and friendly, and he would not rush through the appointment even though he has many patients waiting - he will wait for me to finish asking my questions; and each time I find he is still cheerful and smiling even though he is so busy. So far I have seen him for consultations and scans, and started on some medication under him :)
I don't think this is correct, hic ckinic charge a lot for IVF, really really a lot!

Zcshop

Anyone did ivf with alpha under dr thh recently? How is your experience? Any one did mini ivf (low dose stimulation but ivf process is the same)?