Dr Sim Lee Ngor

Mamam

Anyone seeing Dr LN Sim? Thinking of seeing her. This is my first pregnancy, any feedback is welcome!

Hi, I was with Dr Sim and my delivery was very smooth. She is pro natural birth which is what I want. She doesn't do too much chatting. More of those straight to the point but she is patient to answer all my questions during each visit.

Hi, I was with Dr Sim and my delivery was very smooth. She is pro natural birth which is what I want. She doesn't do too much chatting. More of those straight to the point but she is patient to answer all my questions during each visit.

Do you mind sharing her charges?

Waiting time long?

Sure. Find that her charges are very reasonable.

Consultation $90, initial ultrasound $90
Subsequent ultrasound $60
Urine stripe $13

I am pregnant with #2 so have been seeing her for the past few months. Above are her recent charges.

Waiting time is OK. Usually within 30 min. Unless she has emergency delivery to do then have to wait for much longer but so far only happen once.

Wow, sounds reasonable.. What about her delivery charges?

I am considering her too. I would wamant to call her clinic tomorrow and enquire.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, sounds reasonable.. What about her delivery charges?

I am considering her too. I would wamant to call her clinic tomorrow and enquire.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have her latest charges for the delivery yet. Still in my second trimester. I remembered it was reasonable during my #1.

I heard Dr Sim's a good doctor but I would just like to share, I am seeing Dr Kelly Loi. She's reallyyyyyy amazing and you can really feel her warmth and care. She delivered my two angels successfully.

I heard Dr Sim's a good doctor but I would just like to share, I am seeing Dr Kelly Loi. She's reallyyyyyy amazing and you can really feel her warmth and care. She delivered my two angels successfully.
I'm also planning to switch to Dr Kelly at week 18. Do you mind telling us her charges ? I have heard it's a bit on the higher side for scans

Back