Dr Clifton Chan review

Chanelkjl

Dear Mummies, anyone with Dr Clifton Chan from Singapore Women's Clinic (Clementi)?

I actually had 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months already & I hope to find an affordable good gynae to follow up my current pregnancy.

Dear Mummies, anyone with Dr Clifton Chan from Singapore Women's Clinic (Clementi)?

I actually had 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months already & I hope to find an affordable good gynae to follow up my current pregnancy.
I am seeing Dr Clifton Chan now as I am currently pregnant. I had been seeing him since 2015 when I had a miscarriage then.

I like him and is very comfortable with him. He is very candid, practical and do not beat around the bush. He will only let you spend on the necessary and his charges are reasonable.

I am seeing Dr Clifton Chan now as I am currently pregnant. I had been seeing him since 2015 when I had a miscarriage then.

I like him and is very comfortable with him. He is very candid, practical and do not beat around the bush. He will only let you spend on the necessary and his charges are reasonable.
Hi Twink, thanks for sharing. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and hasn't fixed a gynae yet cause alot of them are so expensive. Sigh.

May I ask average how much you spend each time after seeing Dr Chan? I

Dr Clifton is very good. My LO was delivered by him on Jan 2016. His sewing skill is very good whereby i did not experience any pain aft the anaesthesia subside. Swop over to him when i was on my 24weeks preg tt time and his package if i didnt rmb wrongly was ard $1400 excluding those supplements

Back