Dr Caroline Khi from TMC

My last experience with Dr Khi was not as great. I think a good gynae is one who is able to advise first time mums, as well as able to present options and give suitable advice. However, I don't see that at all in this gynae. Like what a member above said, if you want c-sec, she'll comply. If you want another, she'll comply. Shouldn't a good GP be giving valuable analysis.

I'm doubtful of her stitch work (natural delivery) as i'm now ending up with a weird "bridge" down below.

Her medicine (folic acid etc) is so much more expensive than what you can find outside. Her charges aren't cheap too! The worst is her PD referral. I told my friends about the PD charges and they found it unbelievable and some even asked me if my gynae is getting any comm. I don't think that's the case but i find her dishonest when she told me later on that she doesn't know the PD daily charges. What a blatant lie cos she has to sign on the admission letter with the charges stated and come on, it's her referral to all patients with no own PDs!

In all, no credibility and expensive!

Back