Discount Codes for US stores

do any mummies have a VALID discount code for GYMBOREE online store? Want to purchase a Bday gift for my good friend's daughter who's residing in USA. If have, please PM me. really appreciate
happy.gif

Its all on the website.

ON sale
- 15% off for >$75
- 20% off for >$100
End 22 Oct
code: <font color="0000ff">GETMORE</font>

Free shipping if purchase >$150
Ends 1 Nov
code: <font color="0000ff">FREE150 </font>

GYMBOREE.COM 30% off CODE: 11/6 - 11/9
Thursday, November 6 - Sunday, November 9, 2008. Enjoy 30% off your entire purchase online at gymboree.com

Enter code: CFFRIEND

If you want to purchase gymboree NOW, here is a 20% discount code valid now through November 25 at GYMBOREE.com

Code: 919795620439

1 time code only, so whoever use, pls note here.

Have 3 Gap only 15% discount codes to give away; expiry 13 Nov, please pm me for it. Do not ask me for ON codes, as this only applies to Gap.

The code cannot be used for Product Red, Junk Food, Converse, Robeez, or babygap home merchandise.

I have a Ralph Laruen code for FREE SHIPPING on all purchases through Sunday, November 16, 2008 (midnight, PT).

This offer is for Standard Ground shipping only.

Please PM me for it.

for your info, it seems like ON 10% discount code (for OOS items) are non-transferrable. That means it's tag to the email address where the order was from. I was given a 10% discount code applicable for GAP/ON etc, but when I try to use it, it says code is invalid. So I emailed the custserv and was informed that code that was given due to item OOS can only be used if you are ordering from the same email address. Anyone has similar situation?

mum2zm (jxmum): yes, that is the case as I also tried a code provided by my spree-ist and it was invalid for me but she can use it.

Anyone can advise if the 30% discount for Gap/ON during the period 13-15Nov, is received by email or will it be published online??

JANIE AND JACK

25% off* entire purchase
including new holiday arrivals.

Between November 14-16, 2008.

ONLINE:
Redeem With Online Code: JJFRIEND

Coupon is valid for one transaction only and only one coupon may be redeemed per customer.

Hi, can someone tell me what is the maximum amount i can order without incurring GST shipping via borderlinx.
Is it cheaper now to ship via vpost with the 20% discount?

Anyone has ON or GAP discount codes? I'm keen in buying some clothes as gifts this Xmas. Do PM me if you have any to spare. Thanks!

Keroppi, doubt you can transfer the 30% code as it's tied to your email account leh. Usually the codes are non-transferable.

Anyone has discount code for vitacost ?

Any idea how to get the 8% discount code ? I ordered from vitacost a few times, but I never get it
sad.gif

Back