Discount Codes for US stores

laputa

Crazy 8 (gymboree's cheaper line)
15% discount and free shipping until July 20th. Use code SAVE15

Children's Place
additional 15-20% off using the codes C28JHCYRD78, FA78, or CLUBENK5WIL78

will add-on if I see more

Timberland,
*20% off offer valid through July 31, 2008. at Timberland® stores and at timberland.com. Use promo code: GETGAS at timberland.com checkout. Offer not valid at Concord Mills, NC. Valid on in-stock merchandise only; not valid on prior purchases. Excludes clearance items, GiftCards, charitable items, and non-Timberland branded products. Cannot be combined with any other offers. "

THanks, Rochelle!
happy.gif

Victoria Secret

code: fall08

$15 off of $100
$30 off of $150
$75 off of $250
$150 off of $500

SPECIAL OFFER DETAILS:
$15 OFF A $100 ORDER, $30 OFF A $150 ORDER, $75 OFF A $250 ORDER, $150 OFF A $500 ORDER
Enter offer code FALL08 at checkout. Discount will automatically be deducted at checkout for eligible orders after offer code is applied. Valid through September 3, 2008, on U.S. orders only. Clearance merchandise, gift cards, Egift cards, gift wrap, gift kits, shipping and handling charges and taxes do not qualify toward the minimum purchase. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases made in Victoria's Secret stores or with other order-level discounts. For orders outside the United States, additional taxes and duties apply.

halo.. got 2 old navy discount code to give away..
but expiring tomorrow..
"take $10 off purchase of $75 from oldnavy.com"
interested pls sms me...

Also have 1 Old Navy discount code expiring tomorrow.
take $10 off purchase of $75 from oldnavy.com

PM me your contact. and will sms you

Old Navy 205 off

"Offer valid through 8/21/08 at 11:59 pm ET on Old Navy merchandise only. Old Navy Card, Gap Card or Banana Republic Card must be used as pay type. Not valid at Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic stores. Limit one coupon per customer. Online code limited to one-Code- STUFFSAVE"

Got a couple of codes expiring tomorrow for ON and Gap

MKY9QKC1T1Z6 $10 off purchase of $75 by 16/8
BCKC6ZNMV4JN $10 off purchase of $75 by 16/8
N44K9XKMZ881 $10 off purchase of $75 by 16/8
BZ4JKM11VH4J $10 off purchase of $75 by 16/8
L6LBFQLYY9HQ $10 off purchase of $75 by 16/8
L1DWDDYWXQR8 $10 off purchase of $75 by 16/8

Happy buying!

I have one 10% code for Gap.com expiring Aug 26
BBKC3T4LMR98

Pls indicate if you have used this code so that other mommies will not attempt to use it and get disappointed at check-out because this is a one-time code.

Rochelle, I don't think anybody here has Gap/ON card as you need a US billing address
happy.gif

Kohls

Kohl's card holders
30% off code BTS30
Free Shipping (Kohls charge) MVC7325 expires 8/18
Free Shipping (Kohls charge) MVC5721 expires 8/20

Non-card holders
10% off code: NEW7706 + Shipping

Catz,

some people care of friends to buy. so its just a FYI that their friends who have the card can get the discount.

ALamak, who is that dishonest person? I posted it with the clear caveat that whoever used it would make it known. :p kel reserved it lor... tsk tsk..

Free Domestic Shipping for GAP/ON/BR/Piperlime - <font color="ff0000">MULTISTORE</font> but you must order from at least 2 of the brands in the same order, in order to apply the code. Expires 31 Aug.

I believe the free domestic shipping applies only if you order at least one item from Piperlime and not example ON/GAP. At least not for the last 2 days. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks
happy.gif

kel, u email me if you still wan. Have only one code. Will reserve and pass only to you privately. So upset over pple who lacks integrity also.
sad.gif

mel_chf, e free domestic shipping is applicable to any 2 stores ordered in 1 order, tis promo started on 15 aug till 31 aug. i just placed 3 GAP/ON orders with tis code. anyway, it's mentioned on their websites, so can check it up there.

Gymboree 30% off entired purchase online: <font color="0000ff">CFFRIEND</font>
Online orders only between 08/21/08-08/24/08 11.59pm PST.

Not sure does it needs to apply the numbers shown in the card.

presario (presario_allyssa),

this is the details on the code

Enter code MULTISTORE at checkout. When at checkout, under Payment + Promotions click on Edit to add code.

*Offer valid Aug 15th, 2008 at 12:00 am ET through Aug 30th, 2008 at 11:59 pm ET. Offer valid online only when you purchase from 2 or more online stores in the same order. Not valid at Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic stores, or at Gap Outlet or Banana Republic Factory Store. Offer applies to merchandise only excluding Giftcards purchased. Offer valid only on standard shipping to your order's first "ship to" address anywhere in the US (including Puerto Rico). If you choose express or next day shipping options additional charges will apply. Online code limited to one time use only. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice."

bunnybluey - I placed an order this morning with ON/GAP items and was charged the domestic shipping of US$7
sad.gif
. My friend who ordered yesterday, mentioned that the domestic shipping was auto deducted when she had ON/GAP items in her order, without the need of a code.. Double standard... SIGH!!

rochelle,

yeah, i read the details. my orders seem to meet the criteria but somehow, they do not allow it. i guess as what mel_chf mentioned, double standard..heehee

presario/mel_chf, tink they changed the code liao... i went in to check e status of my orders, then i saw e code is now <font color="ff0000">150FREE</font>, need to spend $150 at one or more stores to get FREE SHIPPING.

maybe, got too many pp ordered just 1 ON &amp; 1 GAP items &amp; worse still if got such multiple orders fr e same person, referring to US residents lah, tink they'll lose $ if tis is e case. maybe tha y they change code to min US$150 spending to entitle to free shipping.

serene kor - emailed them already, they ask me for code.

bunnybluey - also tried that code.. not valid.

Puzzled!! Sigh!!

bunnybluey,

not guilt of that since I always buy from the stores.

1 Gap/BN item already got enough mark up to pay for free shipping so they dont lose money. anyway the shipping depends on the order size. so if u order something v cheap, the postman puts at your mailbox. more expensive and you might get UPS/DHL/FedEx

got one children's place 20% off code. To place order by 2/9/2008. Maybe a 1 time use one so pls PM me for it if anyone wants.

And all those out there organising disney sprees, dream10 gives you 10% non-outlet items until early sept. (dunno when it expires exactly)

mel_chf, weird, anyway, aft i posted abt 150FREE code, another time i went in to check status of my orders, e code reflected is MULTISTORE again. did u tell them abt e code MULTISTORE &amp; 150FREE that you saw on their website? now, their sites down some more for maintenance.

rochelle, oic, din know, anyway, txks for sharing.

Hi

How do some Gap/Old Navy spreeists get both 10% discount and free domestic shipping??? Can someone pls share the secret?? Thanks!

young_mummy, is that so? when i placed my 3 orders during 16-18 aug, i actually key in e code MULTISTORE for all 3 codes before e shipping charges is deducted. tis code is still stated on their websites but wondered how come some of them cldn't apply e code?

makino, i got e free domestic shipping code as stated on their websites. as for 10% disc, i hv some of these codes due to oos items fr previous sprees, which cld be used on all 4 sites. sometimes, there wld be other disc code mailers tha come tog w e orders but for such mailers oni apply to specific brand.

Babycenter

Get free standard shipping on orders of $49 or more—just enter coupon code FREESHIP49 at checkout.

they are having 40% off sale now

Tsukushi, when u order, the parcel will arrive with a mailer that offers a discount code for the next purchase. That's my experience...but the discount codes expire pretty quickly (within a few mths) so as to encourage you to buy often =)

Back