Discount Codes for US stores

anyone can share vpost 20% off shipping code?

thanks
happy.gif

JCPenney, JCP.com

How to get free shipping throughout jcp.com:
1. After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to the shopping bag page. Click on “checkout + promo code” to indicate that you are using a promotional code.
2. Enter code FSH49 in the “promotional code” box on the following page. Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the order summary page at final checkout.
3. Shop now! Offer ends September 22, 2008.

I hav a $5 off Vpost shipping charges code.. applied for min $20 shipping fees..

anyone keen pls PM me.. thanks!!

Expiry on end Oct.

thks
anyone here knows which credit card has the lowest rate for the US$? my uob is 1.47:S

iherb- i cant use yr $5 off at chk out.. they alrdy gave me a $5 off as first time customer.. so means no more additional $5?

I have the following discount codes:

4x Gap only 10% off valid till 14 Oct,
2x $15 off ($100 or more purchase) Banana Republic from Oct 6-26,
2x 15% off ($100 or more purchase) Banana Republic from Oct 6-26

Please email me to get 1 each.

you can use this discount code at www.iherb.com for first time customers to get $5 off your purchase.

UJO020 (Pls take note the first 3 characters are LETTERS, while the last 3 are numbers)

GET FREE SHIPPING ON OLDNAVY WHEN YOU SPEND $75 OR MORE.

CODE : <font color="ff6000">75FREE</font>

Offer valid on ON merchandise only from October 6, 2008 through October 16, 2008.

Occasionally, the code that they advertised didn't work during check-out, Alternatively, drop an email to oldnavy and query them.

Looks like ON has just changed the FREE SHIPPING CODE to : <font color="ff6000">SHIP2YOU</font> which is also valid till October 16, 2008.

Good luck.

I also have a Gap discount code to giveaway; 10% off valid till 14 Oct. Please act soon. Thanks!

GET 10% off your next GAP purchase.

Can someone give me a discount code for ON? Which is the best method to buy now - Vpost or CGW?

Pls PM me. TIA!

Back