Discount Codes for US stores

hi, have a 30% discount code for GAP/ON valid till Nov 16. tried it on other email address and it works. PM me if you want it.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">I am curious how come some spree organisers always have an additional 10% off. Can anyone share with me how to get the additional 10% off?</font>

keroppi, it's 'cos in prev spree, there were items that were out of stock. But these 10% codes are not transferable. Only those codes that come in mailers enclosed with the shipment are transferable.

<font color="ff6000">Hi catz,

Thanks!!! I thought it was because you all have the GAP card and was wondering how to get it.</font>

Thanks prettycloud. Is it a general code for all to use or unique to each individual email? If it's general, can share??

Dear Spree Organisers,

Anyone can advise if I am able to place order with Toysrus.com using a Singapore Credit Card with US Billing Address? I'm trying to place an order but always stuck at the authentication screen?

Help! Thanks!

hi kc

mine went thru and even received Toy r us email on order placed, but later of the day sent me an email saying that my order is cancelled not giving me any reason.
Email them but no response

For toys R us.com, use GOOGLE checkout. then u can use ur SG credit card. their in house check out system does not allow intl CCs.

Birthday Express Free Shipping code

How to get Free Shipping:

1. Enter keycode SEN-819 in your online shopping cart.
2. Free Standard Ground shipping on orders of $75 or more will be reflected at checkout.
3. Offer expires 12/12/08.

NORDSTROM Free Holiday Shipping

Free Standard Shipping ends December 19, 2008, at noon Pacific.

To receive free shipping on online orders of $100 or more, enter promotional code HOLIDAY08 at Checkout

I noticed that the crayola sprees keep getting cancelled. is it because they are not shipping to freightforwarders (like vpost etc)? if so, how do you get round that problem?

my first two sprees for crayola were at first successful then my subsequent two sprees after that had to be cancelled because of the reason tuffy mentioned. HAIZ!!

25% Off LeSportsac Private Customer Appreciation Sale. Offer excludes LeSportsac Platinum and all on sale Stella McCartney merchandise.

code : <font color="0000ff">THANKU</font>

I got my crayola stuff from Amazon and other online merchants instead. Some items are actually worth it to buy in SG Toys R Us (esp the bulkier items like paints).

BDL Code 66788 is also for existing customers, but can only use ONCE.

Jus key it into the promo code line before you click to ship.

joy's mum
i keyed in but cannot use leh.. they say for new customers..
:p

iherb
TOF483 - $5 off total bill

EP, i managed to use it jus on monday. i'm not new customer, i've been using BDL for quite a while. but when i tried to use it a second time, it says that can only use once.

hi,
Does anyone have Oriental Trading's (OTC) discount code for 15% discount + free shipping to share? Thanks.

i'm thinking of starting a crayola spree but i heard they are very difficult.... i notice quite a few sprees cancelled already....

the website also having problems i think

Kate Spade discount code on Sale item - Additional discount (ends on 1st Dec 08, US time)

Code name: GOODCHEER

Can try ur luck!
happy.gif

princess
drugstore - dunhv code
but i hv 20% off GNC.. let me know if u want

Iherb - TOF483 ($5 of total invoice)

Back