Discount Codes for US stores

Book Depository(Bargain book with free internatinal shipping):
10% Off + Free Internatinal Shipping (no minimum purchase require)
New Discount code: <font color="ff0000">lovepoem</font>
Valid until: July 31st 2009

How to redeem the offer
You have to come via this link each time you wish to use the coupon code.
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/missingyou/?a_aid=FreeShipping

Then just enter the code <font color="ff0000">lovepoem</font> in the basket when you begin to checkout.

HI lincray thanks!!
happy.gif
.. 22nd July 09 eastern usa time? TIA

Wanna check on e 30% discount code.. I recd e email but thats for in-stock.. can that b used online? Pls advise..

<font color="0000ff">eniale, if you look at the t&amp;c below in your email, it should say "Not valid online". </font>

prettycloud, ya.. thats what i saw too but jus wonder if ON did send another email for the 30% online code.. keke.. :p

<font color="0000ff">eniale, yes you may check other email accounts you have registered with them to see if you receive the online codes or not. </font>

prettycloud, mine doesnt come along wif e online code..
sad.gif

Qing, i suppose u have 2 barcode on e emai right?.. mine oni the in-store keke...

Any mummies have spare online code to pass... kindly let me noe thanks
happy.gif

2744010.jpg

actually the in-store code below the barcode is the same code for the online one.
you might want to try if it works.

prettycloud - I've emailed you
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">For ON/GAP 30% off code :</font>
If you have received the emailing from them giving you ONLY an in-store 30% off code, type the code manually during checkout under promotion and it should works for online orders too. Good luck
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">mel_chf, thanks alot alot!

eniale, perhaps you tried when the discount cannot be redeemed yet; that is when the sales has not started yet. Perhaps... I have not tried yet. :p </font>

pm me all yr email .. i pass u the 30% code..
its says instore but some say can use online too.. jus try lor..

eniale
hv alrdy sent the discount invite to u.. let me know if u rec it..
its thru the official old navy site..

how come? its yr own.. means cannot use on check out?
did u accept invite? click on count me in..

anyone who wants 30% discount code for GAP/ON/BR, please put down your email here.
I've the code &amp; can choose to put down emails of 25 other such that GAP will send you the 30% discount code.
Please <font color="ff0000">do not PM me</font> as I'll be out of the country &amp; do not want to clutter up my email.
Put your emails here instead &amp; I will send the email invitation some time tonight around 11 pm.

Mummies,

How to get free shipping for GAP/ON? I tried FREE150 and SHIP150 and both do not work although my total is over $150.

tsukushi.. yr nick nice.. haha i love the show.. flower boys in jpn version.. I craze over that matsumoto ((main mail actor) haha :p

FREE SHIPPING ON ON/GAP

<font color="ff0000">FREE200</font>

*Offer valid July 30, 2009 at 12:00 am ET through August 2, 2009 at 11:59 pm ET at gap.com, bananarepublic.com, oldnavy.com, piperlime.com and athleta.com on purchases of $200 or more in the same order. Not valid at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Edition by Banana Republic, Gap Outlet or Banana Republic Factory Stores. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only excluding Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes, and shipping &amp; handling charges. Offer valid only on standard shipping to your order's first "ship to" address anywhere in the US (including Puerto Rico). If you choose express or next day shipping options additional charges will apply. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice.

Back