Discount Codes for US stores

Old Navy get Free shipping when spend 50USD OR more on OLD NAVY MERCHANDISE.

End on 30/04/09

Code:FREE50

I dun have any website to link as this was send by them to my e-mail address.

It is so call send to exclusively e-mail address friend.

Celebrate Express / Birthday Express FREE SHIPPING

How to get Free Shipping:

1. Enter coupon code KNM-866 at checkout.
2. Free Standard Ground shipping on orders of $75 or more will be reflected at checkout.
3. Offer expires 5/8/09 and cannot be combined with other offers. Shop now!

Co11ectionz - OTC latest as follows.

Code : <font color="0000ff">WCX7994</font>

To get free standard shipping plus save 15% on your purchase of $49 or more, within the contiguous U.S. Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, May 4, 2009.

Hi there, I wonder if there's any news on the borderlinx discount promotion that was launched a few weeks ago? I thought they'd be giving the discount code by May, but nothing so far...hmmm....

Hi smalldreams
i just received my personal discount code from borderlinx today.
you might want to check ur mail again these few days ba.
one thing i am not sure is that don know can reuse or not.

LeSportsac Spring Sale - Save 25%

Now through May 26th at 11:59pm EDT, enter code "SPRINGSALE" at checkout to get 25% off your purchase.

Offer excludes all LeSportsac Artist In Residence - Fifi Lapin Collection merchandise, all on sale LeSportsac Men's &amp; Guys' merchandise, and all on sale FW08 Stella McCartney for LeSportsac merchandise

VPOST 15% discount unlimited usgae for UOB card members til July.. MIn $40 shipping charges... and 10% for no min charges..
happy.gif
happy.gif

Refer to www.vpost.com.sg for details..

Hi, i have this CP - 15% discount code to share...

Think its for one-time usage only, from may 1-31.
Its a birthday disc code. So, first come first serve...

shop online use web code
CLUBEN2YEG59

Oriental Trading (OTC):
Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, May 19, 2009, to get free standard shipping plus save 15% on your purchase of $49 or more, within the contiguous U.S. Enter key code WCX8033 during checkout.

jellypurin, for babymall, just join their mailing list. They'll send the new code every 2 weeks or so
happy.gif

catz
thanks. i am a member. my last code expires last week and looking at the spree thread, they seemed to be giving out codes randomly to members so i am hoping someone who does not want to use their code can "lend" it to me

Hi Ladies,

My question might not be related for this thread but I know there are some "expert" online spree organisers here. Maybe someone can help me with this.

I like to order from Macys but it seems that they dont accept international credit cards. Does anyone has any experience ordering from Macys? How do you go about ordering? Thanks

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Just to Share</font>
http://www.frugalities.com/ is having 48% off entire store for 48hours only!
</font>
<font color="119911">This is where i usually get my scrapbooking stash, and i just received the mailer so wanted to share with other mummies</font>
happy.gif

Hi Jodie,

I have never ordered from Macys before but this is the excerpt from my conversation with the agent:
"If your credit card was issued outside of the U.S. or if your billing address is outside of the U.S. please give us a call at 011-513-573-7912 and a phone representative will be happy to place the order for you"

Hope this helps.

<font color="0000ff">Spend $150 at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime or Athleta and get free shipping.</font>

<font color="ff0000">FREE150</font>

Offer valid May 3, 2009, at 12:00 am ET through Aug 1, 2009, at 11:59 pm ET at gap.com, bananarepublic.com, oldnavy.com, piperlime.com and athleta.gap.com on purchases of $150 or more in the same order.

<font color="0000ff">** OTC discount code **</font>

Purchase anything online, and enter keycode <font color="ff6000">SHIPJUNE2</font> during checkout to get FREE standard shipping on orders of $49 or more.

Contiguous U.S. orders only.
<font color="ff6000">Offer expires 11:59 PM CST, June 22, 2009.</font>

<font color="0000ff">** Children's Place discount code **</font>

Enter <font color="ff6000">NEXTJ78</font> during checkout for 10% off. But I'm not sure when will the code expires.

Back