Discount Codes for US stores

www.iherb.com = USD5 off for new users

<font color="ff0000">LUB266</font>

www.charlotterusse.com - 15% everything

<font color="ff0000">myspace15</font>

www.crocs.com - 50% off selected models for Father &amp; Mother's Day promo. No code needed. Expiry unknown. Thereafter, 25% off everything, dun click on the shoe strap promo if you wan the 25% to work.

<font color="ff0000"> Mothers Day Sale: buy 2 or more pair of womens Mary Jane, girls Mary Jane, womens Prima, Athens, or kids Athens and get half off! No exp listed. Excludes the following Mary Jane styles: Hannah Montana, Minnie Mouse, Tinkerbell, and girls fun prints.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Fathers Day Sale: buy 2 or more pair of Islanders, Ace Golf, Ace Boating, Athens, or kids Athens, Womens Mary Janes, and Girls Mary Janes and get half off! No exp listed. Excludes the following Mary Jane styles: Hannah Montana, Minnie Mouse, Tinkerbell, and girls fun prints.</font>

<font color="ff0000">slx8797</font> for further 25% off everything.

www.borderlinx.com - 15% off shipping charges till July 15. Reusable.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">61756</font>

Have a 15% Children's Place code. Pm me if interested.

Enjoy your sprees...
happy.gif

hi babysean

yr code can only be use for purchase of diapers. do u have other referral code which does not need to purchase diapers? thanks!

Hi
have a 10%off discount code for old navy. Valid from 25th Jun to 1st Jul.
Not sure if it can be used by more than 1 person or particular account. Will pm the code to the first person who wants.

<font color="0000ff">To get Manchester United Megastore 10% member Discount:</font>
You need to create one more account in ONE UNITED which has the same username and password as in Man Utd megastore, then when you log in to the MU megastore, you will see the 10% discount.

You have to go to the following website to create the ONE UNITED account, it is FREE
http://www.manutd.com

anyone have babymallonline.com discount code pls?
quite some time never receive from them liao.
thx. =)

Hello
any kind mummies have Old Navy or Gap discount code to spare?
is there still free shipping?? buying for personal not spree.
thks

OTC Code...
Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, July 6, 2009, to save 17.76% on any order. Eter key code WCX8176 during checkout. Only one offer allowed per order.

Hey Amy, thanks for sharing your code
happy.gif
I actually have the same code, but am wondering if they have a free shipping discount code as well. Does OTC accept more than 1 discount code?

Hi mummies,
I really need the babymallonline 20% discount code urgently, need to order and send a gift to a friend in US.
Pls share with me if they do sent u that regular mail, I'm not sure why they suddenly dun send to me le. =(
Thx.

GIVE 20% OFF TO A FRIEND TELL THEM TO ENTER THE CODE "FRIEND" AT CHECKOUT.

Exclusively online. Offer applies to regularly priced merchandise only.

*Offer valid from July 6, 2009 at 12:00 am ET through July 9, 2009 at 11:59 pm ET in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) on Gap merchandise purchased online only. Not valid at Gap stores and Gap Outlet. Discount applies to regularly priced Gap merchandise only, not value of GiftCards purchased, packaging, or applicable taxes. Not valid on Gap (PRODUCT) RED™, Junk Food™, Converse®, Robeez®, Medela®, Charm It!®, Havaianas® or babyGap home merchandise (bedding, blankets, strollers, car seats, high chairs, diaper bags, toys, books, nursery décor, dishware, bath accessories, nursing accessories, bibs, and skincare). No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Gap Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount.

** Children's Place discount code **

Enter <font color="0000ff">FAMILY79</font> during checkout for 15% off. Expiry date 7 Sept.

Kohls code - additional 15% discount

SUMMERFUN15

**OFFER VALID ONLINE ONLY. Offer good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced summer merchandise. Offer not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, to purchase gift cards or for payment on a Kohl's Charge account. Offer also not valid on purchases of Kohl's Cares for Kids® merchandise or other charitable items. Offer cannot be combined with other percent-off discounts. One offer per customer. Excludes sales tax.

Get $5off and % cashback from the following site :

Old Navy - 8%
Drugstore, Disney - 6%
Vitacost, Joann - 5%
Target 4%
RL, Children's Place, Oriental Trading - 3%
Gap, Victoria's Secret - 2% and many more!

Please pm me for invite link!
happy.gif

This % is on top of any other current promotion/discount coupon run by respective company.

Crayola - Save $5 on orders of $20 &amp; above

Code: <font color="ff0000">JULY5OFF</font>

Expire: 28th July 2009

hi pinkdolphin
Is your Children's Place discount code (<font color="0000ff">FAMILY79</font>) for unlimited use up to 07Sep?
Thanks

Back