December 2017 mummies

They just had to do it ya?

Full term pregnancy can last till 43 weeks as long as mum and bb are healthy leh
Not common in sin until 43 weeks.
If i still refused to induced at week 41, my gynae wanna make me go back to his clinic everyday at week 42 to do ctg scan

Not common in sin until 43 weeks.
If i still refused to induced at week 41, my gynae wanna make me go back to his clinic everyday at week 42 to do ctg scan

#1- threatened with low amnio fluid. Dunno how true cos dunno how to see.
#2- threatened with big baby and risk c-sect. He know i dun wan c-sect. Very smart gynae!

Just saying hi,

1. My wife is Vietnamese and her EDD is 19 Dec 17. She is anxious (as she has few miscarriages before) and basically has been confining herself to our room for the last couple of months...

2. I am leaning towards Mt A for deliver and am currently opening our options to find a female gynae. Please pm me if you have info to share.

3. Any Vietnamese ladies here delivering this year? Please pm me if you would like to get in touch with my wife to chat. (Cam on).

Thanks very much
:) Lorenz.
I heard Dr Chua Yang is not bad.. you .ca go and find out more about her

Do u ladies still sleep on tummy at night? I usually turn on side but I find I'm more or less sleeping on my tummy or at least 3/4 of it. Not sure if I shd change slp position.

My gynae says that as the baby grows bigger in 3rd trimester, should sleep on the left because our big main artery runs through on the right. So that it does not disrupt oxygen flow to the baby. Right now it's still ok to sleep on the right.

Hi everyone! First-time mummy here! EDD is 3 Dec.

I went for my third consultation with gynae ytd and he prescribed calcium pills and new obimin for supplements. The nurse/pharmacist said I shd take them two hours apart but blur me can't quite remember which one I shd be taking first. Anyone had any idea/can advise?

Thanks! :)

Anyone using fetal Doppler here? I thought of buying one. Is angelsounds good?
Hi, I bought 1 from Amazon. Tried listening since week 9, am week 11 now but still nothing. I can only hear my own pulse. Initially thought that was the baby heartbeat but after checking on youtube, baby's heartbeat is supposed to be much faster.

Hi, I bought 1 from Amazon. Tried listening since week 9, am week 11 now but still nothing. I can only hear my own pulse. Initially thought that was the baby heartbeat but after checking on youtube, baby's heartbeat is supposed to be much faster.

Average bb hb is about 120-140pm. When i heard my bb's last week at gynae's, it was at 170hbpm. Gynae said normal, it will slow down when bb get bigger.

Anyone using fetal Doppler here? I thought of buying one. Is angelsounds good?

Hi, I'm using angelsounds.. able to hear fetal hb from 12 weeks onwards. But I would recommend those doppler which comes with LCD screen so that u can differentiate between urs and fetal hb

Hi, I'm using angelsounds.. able to hear fetal hb from 12 weeks onwards. But I would recommend those doppler which comes with LCD screen so that u can differentiate between urs and fetal hb
Really can hear? Wow makes me wanna get one too. How much u bought yours?

Really can hear? Wow makes me wanna get one too. How much u bought yours?
Yup, i had some difficulty in locating the bb's hb initially but it seems to get easier as the pregnancy progress. I got mine from Qoo10 for $30+. Those Dopplers w LCD screen cost slightly more.. maybe ard $50-80?

Yup, i had some difficulty in locating the bb's hb initially but it seems to get easier as the pregnancy progress. I got mine from Qoo10 for $30+. Those Dopplers w LCD screen cost slightly more.. maybe ard $50-80?
Ooo okok.. hehe.. tempted to go get one! Thanks for the feedback.

Hm.. Thought I would like to point out that FDA advise against home usage of fetal doppler as it may potentially do more harm than good. Possibly from unknown excessive ultrasound exposure, incorrect usage and a false sense of security (thinking there's heartbeat when there's actually none). A quick search will show up many articles against them. So might want to reconsider using them to avoid harming your precious bb. :)

was considering between kkh and TMC. i hear alot of raves for Wong BB at TMC but gotta be prepared for a very full class. for KKH, i am not sure cos my experience thus far with KKH have not been pleasant, feel like they are not service orientated at all. i am sticking with KKH really just cos of my doc. other than that i am constantly annoyed with their lack of clear communication, their attitude (esp with AMC). Feels super factory even as a private patient.

I was with TPS for #1 hence antenatal class at KKH.

The class quite ok la. I didn't like Wong BB so no comments. Saw her demo how to bathe a baby at a baby talk some years back. She insisted on stripping a baby down to the diapers even though the baby was crying away and the aircon was very cold. Dunno who is the mom. After the baby's cries drowned her voice, she decided to wrap up the baby and passed to her assistant to return to the mom.

Antenatal class on sat morning. I attended that session.

Maternity tour not sure. Somehow I didn't go for 1 in kkh. I was jus adamant on having a 1-bedder. Lol!

haha likewise but i also wanna see how it looks like. my impression of KKh is old and run down. hahaha
will you be with KKh this time too?

Kkh not run down alrdy. Dig up my old pic whn i hv more time.
This time shld be Mount A again, like #2. Nearer my home.

c650d83e00dd5db9432a188be51989a4.jpg

be65043998a8d4f369a9dfbed9369979.jpg

The warmer area in delivery room and half my 1-bedder room. Dunno why no pics of the rest of the room.
My room was the older version. They upgraded all the rooms later in that year (2009).
When I visited a friend in 2010, her room looked luxurious, also a 1-bedder.

Hi, I would want to recommend my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.

She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She has a very great experience of taking care of babies. As I can see from the way she handles the needs of my baby. She shows genuine care for my baby, very patience and gently handling my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she ensures safety of baby all the time. She's also hygiene-conscious, kept tidy always. She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.

By the way, her cooking was pretty good.

I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.

If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi, I would want to recommend my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.

She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She has a very great experience of taking care of babies. As I can see from the way she handles the needs of my baby. She shows genuine care for my baby, very patience and gently handling my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she ensures safety of baby all the time. She's also hygiene-conscious, kept tidy always. She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.

By the way, her cooking was pretty good.

I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.

If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

You went to every other thread on this forum and have posted this exact same post many many times since March... Hmmm... No offense, but I can't imagine someone would be so happy with their CL that they actively promote their CL non-stop... o_O

Took iGene test which says 99% accuracy for testing down syndromes and will know baby gender.
So anxious about the results that I having dreams literally Everyday.
Worried too much and leads to the dreams?:(
Any one went through this phrase?

You went to every other thread on this forum and have posted this exact same post many many times since March... Hmmm... No offense, but I can't imagine someone would be so happy with their CL that they actively promote their CL non-stop... o_O
haha, cuz aunty nee usually only get customers from recommending from friends to friends or her agent friend, she wish to get through from social media, she had asked me to help her promo so since i free then i help her lor. so i really wish her other customers who engaged her will also helps to recommend her in the forum

Took iGene test which says 99% accuracy for testing down syndromes and will know baby gender.
So anxious about the results that I having dreams literally Everyday.
Worried too much and leads to the dreams?:(
Any one went through this phrase?
I also took the test and kept thinking about it too. But I knew baby's gender before the igene result out so one less thing to think about. Haha But I have dreams almost everyday ever since I got pregnant! I have a friend who also said she start having dreams after being pregnant.. Guess it's quite normal?

I also took the test and kept thinking about it too. But I knew baby's gender before the igene result out so one less thing to think about. Haha But I have dreams almost everyday ever since I got pregnant! I have a friend who also said she start having dreams after being pregnant.. Guess it's quite normal?
How Long did you test take to come back?
It's stated 7-10 days. But I called my clinic earlier they said next week..... gonna wait again.....
Gender will be secondary. Most important baby is healthy!

Hi everyone! First-time mummy here! EDD is 3 Dec.

I went for my third consultation with gynae ytd and he prescribed calcium pills and new obimin for supplements. The nurse/pharmacist said I shd take them two hours apart but blur me can't quite remember which one I shd be taking first. Anyone had any idea/can advise?

Thanks! :)

It doesn't matter.. the supplements also have calcium, that's why u should take them two hours apart.. u should also take them two hours apart from other calcium product e.g.. milk beverages..

Hi all, can i check anyone has started to look for nanny after confinement? Any recommendation?

Thought i create a group for dec 2017 mummies.

I have been tested positive from my ivf, now awaiting a scan to confirm the sac. Ftm mummies so cant wait to meet other dec 2017 mummies too!

Is there a chatgroup for Dec 2017 Mummy to be? Please advise how to join and procedure thank you

Hi all. I bought from tb a sleeping pillow. But it's not suitable for me. I used it for 3 nights only. I would wan to bless this away to anyone who wan this. But have to come collect from me. U can remove the cover and wash it before use. Pls pm here for more details if keen.

Screenshot_20170608-165355.png

Oh my. My tummy skin seems drier and v tight.. seems like stretch marks forming already! :( I'm using olive oil but will try to go buy clairins oil

Must apply as early on as possible By the time your skin stretches, it's too late. Apply right after your bath. I bathe 2 to 3 times a day so I apply it 2 or 3 times everyday.

Back