Cup cakes for birthday

FM yum yum sponge bob...

Can ask anyone know whether baking stores sell freah cream(chocolate one's- saw internet pride has it chocolate flavour)

Want to try it out..

My Japanese Cheese Cake Bear
4924547.jpg
4924548.jpg

Envy all the log cakes here!!!!

Meow
this is vivo brand. Picture from KC website. An alternate brand I would consider if there is no Pride.

4925078.jpg

Hi all baking mummies - Merry Xmas!

I remember last year i bought SCS butter from soneone in this thread. I want to buy more this year. Anyone knows who i should contact? thanks in advance

Merry Christmas ladies~!

Maggie: I just saw your post -.- Was out the whole day today so no chance to drop by your area. I may be going BB either sat or sun with family. Will drop you an sms this weekend.

All cakes so nice, I haven't even had the chance to do swiss roll either.

Merry Xmas!!
Made choc fudge cake, yesterday. But did not rise as much as stated in the recipe. Supposed to rise 1.5 inch but my cake only rose 1 inch. Then my choc whipped cream curdled instead of soft peak when whipped. Overall a disasterous baking day. Can anyone advice?

FM
your cake very cute and nice!

Wish all mummies a Merry Christmas!

My sore throat and coughig still killing me. Today baked a orange chiffon cake with simple deco for my aunt tomorrow birthday celebration.

4926469.jpg

Mone no worries.

Muffin, whip the cream first, then add in melted chocolate(that has been cooled, top with some more cocoa powder+1 tbsp icing-sifted) hope this helps.
happy.gif

4926570.jpg
4926571.jpg

<font size="+1">LOG HOUSE front/back</font>

My customer is so flexible for me to try make this as long got cake can liao
happy.gif
happy.gif
... MErry Christmas Everyone..

Eileen I m also coughing since 3 weeks ago. Coughed till chest pain. Weather lately is cold.

Maggie what is log house front/back?

jandew the same log house front and back of pic....

u must take care urself more...

<font size="+1">Attention: Japanese FLour No longer selling at Any Seng Siong-AVA not approved as confirm my big boss son-till pending approve</font>

Maggie: Thanks for the cheesecake bear, tried it. It's really nice. Just thought it would be more tasty with a brown surface.

Really find the bear too cute.

Mone not a problem... the brown surface is at the bottom though... the mould is sweet looking hence I buy... Oh and thanks for coming to pass me the fabric

jandew, those I think no problem bah(actually I dont know lei), I finish mine 5 pkts liao.. Wanted to buy some more, search 5 Seng Siong then know... Headache for 2 weeks... yesterday tried baking with our usual flour taste yuck liao... even son say not soft soft liao dont want to eat... so sad...

Anyone of u selling off ur Japanese flour, can sell to me....

Was told many ppl was searching that flour too, have to wait like in 3 mths time see AVA approve a not, if not another 3 mths again .... sian lor...

maggie,
thanks for answering my Q&amp;A...

mummies
now another Qn, which brand is good?? need to look around to budget for it... thanks!! will hve a lot more Qn to come... keke

Hi All baking mummies,

All d bakes so fabulous &amp; look so yummy...

Saw the Rabbit cookie cutter, may i knw whr can i get tis? Or any1 got extra to sell?? Threads toooooo long to scroll back to find...Thx VM!

Cheers

maggie - i still have 2 pkts of Jap flour, but i bought to support a charity. Hope house. They take their supplies from Pasir Panjang wholesale. U might want to check it out.

Cos mine was in support of charity so 1kg $4. Might be cheaper if u get from wholesaler. But they sell only 25kg. So must share type.

Maggie,

The jap flour got problem??? I still got 1/2 pack left at home, used it to bake chiffon cake, extremely soft &amp; moist .... no wonder haven't seen it in sheng siong for quite a while, thot it's not popular so they never sell anymore .... then i beta throw it away ...

Hi,

Does anyone know the contact person who sell the SCS butter in last year? I wanted to get it for making pineapple cookies?

I think is the pkting department not pass bah not the flour.. cause other place still might got sell bah.. cause u know lah, Seng Siong want to test response, to jack up pricing bah...

U all hold on to the flour first, I check with them these 2 days.. see how... check with the uncle better, more honest to me... I want to get 2 pkts...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Cant get it feeling so sad.... it can stay soft and moist for 3 days then before turning to mouldy..

Thanks Kendy For SMS.

Butter I just checked with friend. Price not down yet. Not anytime soon.

She's ordering for CNY too. Price at 3.00 per piece. Salted or unsalted same price.

Any one wants please PM me salted or UNsalted and each kinds quantity.

I'll get from her and Collection will be at redhill / boon lay mrt, timing about early afternoon at boon lay / late evening at redhill , to be arranged.

I can't keep in my fridge and hold long due to space constraint.

meggie - ya lor 25kg is a lot. So what my friend did was to make the boys at Hope house repack and sell, but includes their labour .

Mone no lah.. small thing only.. U thoughts' counts.

Jandew I dont put them in fridge. always in tummy...hahaha... but that day sick and feel like eating bread lor so by the time I notice on the 3 day- my kids use wet hands to take cakes, so will mouldy faster lor..

not fresh cream cakes though. that confirm put in fridge.

I just did some of my order for Sesame theme / Elmo, Big Bird fondant etc... hands tires easily.. 100 pcs.. think getting flu again... *piak head*

Any idea which centre provide better Wilton class, thinking of attending the course 1.

Heard that some instructor not very organised and not professional but did not ask from where or who is that.

Anyone has comment or advise?

Peng Nice, nice... Using butter cookie recipe??

Got to do it also... My big aunt call and BASICALLY asking it for FREE... Sian liao

Back