Cup cakes for birthday

Tulip

Also added yours
happy.gif

hi Mrs Teng
yap, yap, am a slient reader here as i dun bake so cannot conribute anything & m also just learn cooking recently. When i come to tis thread, i see so many yummy food & cakes, so wan to learn from u all here =). Since i dun hv an oven @ home, would like to try the steam cake method.
thanks for adding me =)

marikosan

No prob!
happy.gif

I agree with you that there's a lot of talented mummies here that I've learnt my cooking and baking from.

Baywater

add liao
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I bought 1 litre dairy whipping cream and only used 300ml...as it stated that it can only keep for 3 days upon opening, wondering how I can best use the remaining 700ml or per-long the life span? Can I put at the freezer..

If chiffon cake is not fluffy, is it due to overmix that deflat the white??? Or any other reasons

BbEthan, Arisz

Welcome to the forum
happy.gif
I also amateur leh, now only one year baking experience. But very thick skin lah, that's why dare to anyhow post picture.
happy.gif

Yew Yan

No Prob!
happy.gif

Mone

Add liao,
happy.gif

Wah! suddenly all the silent readers appear... On behalf of everyone, Welcome. Welcome! I also very peiseh! Lure all of you out here.... hehehe
happy.gif

I also need to read archive then know how come so many pple post email addr, hahaha.

Mrs Teng, my email [email protected]

Maggie,
will find time drop by ur blog tmr. I bot stuff for craft but no time to do, hiaz.

Finally bought Cornell mixer but no time n energy to bake!!!!!

mrs teng
hv been seeing all the yummy cakes been posted here and like to learn how to. i just got my house and bought an oven. had more or less settled down with my children routine, thus trying to pick up some baking skills.

so far only tried chocolate muffins (Turned out hard
sad.gif
), marble cake (a bit dry) & banana cake (sink downwards).
sad.gif
haiz... *shake head*

Hi hi mummies

What would u normally do with the remaining unused whipping cream ? Still got remaining 700ml but no time to bake for the next few days.....pls advise ? Can put at the freezer.. and for how long? Thanks

Hi Jandew and Fatmum , thanks for your reply :D

By the way does anyone know if there are sales going on for kitchenaid?

I realised my K beater's white coating got chipped off here and there . Maybe its due to dropping onto hard surface accidentally.. sigh.. heartache .... wonder is it possible to send it for repair to get the white coating back?

BbEthan

Dun be disheartened, I do have many unsuccessful bakes too! I just kept trying and trying until I get it right.
happy.gif

Back