Cup cakes for birthday

Icelim, Dearie,
there seems to hv some problem with the spree we join from sunbloom think she is cancelling batch#1. do check out the thread. me in #1 too...haiz!!!

Hi Mummies,

Anyone knows where I can buy the number 2 candle? I need it for this coming Friday and till now still cant find it.

hmm... thanks lim for the chawanmushi recipe... subst. lotsa things inside... hahaha... here is the revised version for today's boy's lunch. Served with chicken rice (flavoured) and old cucumber soup!
happy.gif

1404802.jpg

1404803.jpg

Hi coco, think those outside normal cake shop got sell..but no pattern one la..juz a plain no 2

if nt u can try this heartlink at middle rd, bot many party deco from there, cheap, staff very friendly also...

Jsmum...the dessert taste fantastic! though the tapioca should steam longer not soft enough. The tapioca taste blend but after soaking in sugar syrup n dip in coconut milk completely different liao!

PPP...not sure is it HFMD but his fever subside already..throat still pain but manage to drink his milk this morning and drink some pear water i boiled for him.. tomorrow going for review.

Cat...ur banana cake recipe looks very easy to do! must u need to grease the pan hur?

PPP...aiyah forgot to give u the lemongrass chix recipe :p

Ingredient

600 wings or drumlets
3 stalk lemongrass, cut n smashed
3 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp chilli paste
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil

Method
1. Wash n pat dry the wings.
2. Mix all seasoning together n rub into the wings.
3. Cover tightly n fridge overnite
4. Place wings on wire then lay the lemongrass on top. Grilled at 200 deg Cel for 25 minutes or until cook.

Note: the grilling time is a rough guide cos i use a stovetop grill pan to grill it.

Catika,

I've been a silent reader here for quite sometimes liao till Peng tempt me to ask her how to grill lemongrass chicken....feel like eating..hehe...

Peng,

Hope that YH can recover soon...poor boy.
sad.gif

kim,

have only tried once and failed cos I simply have no patience to wait for it to proof. Will try buns again when I have more time in June
happy.gif
You got good and easy recipes for buns to share?

how to bake souffles huh? ... what are souffles? hahaha...... i not so westernise yet leh... *scratch head*...

show me sample/picture/recipe??? :p

thanks!

keng: tat is a bigger version of ramekins.. we saw the small one and its too small coz tat time wan to do soup mah.... hehe nw it comes for good usage liao.

but hor... i still dunno how to do souffle leh... nice or not huh? ...

whoz got recipe? hahahaha...

*though i read peng's recommeneded website... still *blur* about souffle versus remekins*

hi... i am lazy to use arm power... i normally use my mixer... but on LOWEST power...... but dun overmix hor... just treat it like stirring... hhahaa...

but i used spatula before... okay also...
happy.gif
but must go MORe rounds...
happy.gif

cat, the banana cake hor the egg must beat untill fluffy anot? or which damp all ingrident in & stir? can i use wooden spoon to stir bo? i cant find spatula in PH, OOS leh...

just did some rum balls from the cupcake tops that i've cut off ...

used vsop instead n white chocolate... YUMMY!

thanks to ling n eileen for the idea for "leftover" cakes...

1405776.jpg

1405777.jpg
1405778.jpg

Akohle...how big pkt is ur cha shu gu...

Ingredient
1 kampong chicken, blanched with boiling hot water
1 big bunch cha shu gu
a thumb size sliced ginger
2 honey dates

Place everything in a big pot, put enough water to cover all the ingredient, after water comes to boiling turn down flame to simmer for 3 hours, finally add salt to taste..the mushroom will be too tough to eat, but the chicken meat can go with dark soy sauce wif chilli paste!

Ling...where got 'kong fu' kekeke, is a soup dish lah..but ur baking skills far far far better than mine loh hahaha, really luvs ur swiss roll!

hammie,
I will be going to NUH for gynae appoint on 21/22 May. If you dun mind waiting, I can dr to your off and pass to you.

Pink
Where are you?! MIA? I need to pass you the glass bottles too right?

was coating the vsop balls... bb was tantrumimg... white choco thickens... dump some into remainder n stir around... now just rolled into smaller balls... taste as nice!!

white choco vsop balls!!!

1406175.jpg

oh yes pls dun kill me for this. i tried to search for archive for cream/durian puffs but cant find leh. any kind soul can retrieve for me? bought some durians today so i wanna try durian puffs!

Back