Cup cakes for birthday

jandew... okok will try to taste first hehe
dont be angry about what hubby said... its ok ,keep trying...

kendy i bought the pizza dough at cold storage bugis alot of place they dont sell it..

eileen thks ok I go look out need the shape for my son on jan... hehe

Hi Ladies,

Im attending Richard Goh's creaming class now. Next lesson will be decorating a cartoon cake. Am looking for a hello kitty picture. Can someone advise where can I get a pic of the hello kitty? Trying to fit into my 9" cake tin. Thank you very much in advance hehe :D

Jandew yeap I think so, no very familiar with the area... like 1 yr go 1 time...keke paiseh.

teddy bear go BIY get it.

I cant stand u all, all post in FB all so nice.. mine looks humiliating liao..

BTW I just borrow a cookie books on decorations for christmas assort gingerbreadman pattern... So lovely but know cant do it out alone.. Wastage super high, anyone want to share do-cut cost.

Maggie
Its I who LOVEs Hello Kitty. hahaha.. The Daughter prefers Disney Princess
sad.gif

Eliz hahahhaa, ahhh. I got cutout books of princess theme great for parties or schl holidays.. U interested. 3D even got scenery page to cutout and they got glitter one..

Needed scissors and tape/glue only.

Forgot to say: anyone want to buy expert whisk... Juring east cash conveter selling them at $4. plus lots of cookie cutter $2.. and even napkins $1. all cute cute

Kendy
For wider range, try Jason's market at city hall, cold storage at taka or great world. Places you find a lot of Ang Mo will carry more varieties of Betty crocker.
happy.gif

Anybody knows where to find Maggi cup noodles in small packaging like instant noodle form? I used to get fr Ntuc but dun have now.

Kendy either is fine. Managed to grab some Korean beef flavour ones at 6 for $5.40 fr Marina Sq Korean shop just now. But need to get more.

The above one is no brand... make in china...

I am selling a BNIB MORRIES brand sandwich/Donuts/Waffle maker at $50 PLus warranty.. meet up at MRT

already callled morries headquarter, they not producing that model.. Want to buy in bulk to let all share also no chance.. Though of getting cheaper price... haiyah.. wasted..

Only Finest have.. some of them trip, so make sure u all test it if u found it.
Called JP-they sold out liao.
Call BT Timah say left a few only..
other outlets I dont know..

Yeap.. My chiffon cake still strange lei. why taste is like sponge cake and never fa high high one..

Yesterday go woodlands see a lady sell assorted mini Chiffon cakes am so tempted to buy from her but didnt..

Eliz saw ur selling thread on BP that some ppl is looking for those sealer like coffee bean sell type. JE cash converter selling 1-$22 at the window place..

ahh then u never go Cash conveter there see meh. got some baking stuff, like 3 set of 2pc cutters at $2 whisk $4,etc.... lei.. All lelong liao..
happy.gif
even swimming vest Also $4 each.

xiau_ling - the excel is too OPEN. Not safe for us to share so much info. Pls PM instead.

everyone on the list is likely be spammed as mobiles, occupation, where we stay are listed and so are emails.

Mummies - pls be careful in releasing the info. k? as this is a public forum

Yoan,
Just to let u know in case u r unaware, ur hotmail has been sending out spam mails to me. Is that email still active?

Back