Cup cakes for birthday

Jandew

Currently difficult to get replacement becos year end no filipino maid wants to come over, and plus the new ruling making even more difficult to get one.

For now, I just ignore her lor! Sure without fail will make mistake everyday, and without fail I sure tell her off. Now she can just smile and say "sorry, mdm! next time won't do it again" and my reply "Sorry, Gxxxx! it's $1 for the mistake (deliberately ones that have been reminded thousand and one times) you made".

Mrs Teng...aiyoh dun get too agigated later bb rabbit comes out with a short fuse.

Oh the pizza good huh? I bot have not used. Makes just 1 pizza?

Mrs Teng...aiyoh dun get too agitated later bb rabbit comes out with a short fuse.

Oh the pizza good huh? I bot have not used. Makes just 1 pizza?

mrs teng,
congrats for ur wish come true.
same same, me also 3 gals, next time can hv girls party, hahaha.

muffin,
wait till u see my 3 gals and u'll know girls also not easy to handle.
my maid also complains to my mum that the 2 kids very naughty, later when #3 can walk (currently 10.5mos), she die.. lol.

jandew. See I say the pizza dough super good. Now one more to back me up....Kekekeke. Cold Storage all got sell. $2.50

abt 12inch. I can make mini 4 thin crust for son to eat. use toaster also can lei.

Mrs Teng, cool, before explode take deep breath. Wait rabbit temp hot , then u more headache.

Yew Tee Mum, agree ur kids a bit handful for u.

Mrs Teng
Congrats!
I like girls so very happy when i got my gal but now hubby say he needs a boy to do "boys" stuff with.. e's jealous when he sees my gal and i doing our girlie stuff.

Amy
Nice bakes. Esp the pizza!

Yewteemum

Haha! I told hubby next time I got mahjong kaki liao, dun need him. Den he protested, wah! the 4 of you play mahjong using my money, no fair leh!

Eliz
My hubby dun care boy or gal, as long as they are healthy he happy liao. That day he told me, now both the gals will sit one on the left and other on the right, den the 3rd one how? I look at him and told him, " There! that's what you belly is meant for!" He almost fainted.
happy.gif

hehe Mrs Teng good answer... hehe...

Yah boy or girl doesnt matter. Healthy is the best....

See my son austic, sian liao.. cause very hard to look after lei..

meggie - fyi.
http://www.ava.gov.sg/
CESSATION OF TYPHOID VACCINATION FOR FOOD HANDLERS - effective 22 Sept 2010

The requirement for typhoid vaccination was reviewed recently. In consultation with the MOH, the AVA no longer requires food handlers to undergo mandatory typhoid vaccination with immediate effect, that is, food handlers are henceforth not required to undergo typhoid vaccination.

ahhh this I just seen it this morning. Xie xie. but take this is better. if not like Prime Deili case, headache.. super cleaning= super huge losses. Be safe then sorry lor...kekeke

After u open ur selling remember to hire me hoh. then u can go gov to request for small business - incentive thing

Hai, Tigg3r & Peng:
ANy recipes to share using the fresh cranberries?

Tigg3r : You mentioned sprinkle the sugar on the fruit, is it must cut it half first?

Thanks.

hi tigg
just ingore her ,or else she will keep repeating again again... now maid very scared have you hear the maid push the little girl down... just endure or else bb not cute leh

hi jandew
yup if you want a whole pizza for family... but I think must make actual day then nice,I left it overnight ... hm... actual day taste better.... hehe

hi eliz thks ... me still try hard ... to bake other thing...hehe

wow... yeetee mummy... you have 3 daughters. wow peifu.... i got ! boy alrdy headache...

yaya boy or girl doesnt matter as long as healthy....

hmmm... then you must be very stress to take care of your boyboy...

wow... long time about 1 yrs never come this thread oredi. time really very fast.
any know where can get cookies cutter mould n how much?

jess : where u buy this cookies cutter? how much u buy?

amy,
we wanted to stop at 2, #3 came as unprepared!

mrs teng,
hahaha.. i also told my gals, "next time we can sit & play MJ, then ask daddy to serve tea.." hahaha..

Peng - i missed many numbers for toto yesterday. So no shop. :-( wahaha.

Am helping a gal fren who is going into home biz for mini parties for pre-schoolers. do once and see how first. but it has been an interesting journey learning what it takes to set up shop. I think its just too cumbersome. Rather be an employee cos its real hard work.

Bake for hobby still better. Plus my deco skill "sucks".

Congrats MRs T - little bunny gal, congrats! so next time you can impart your baking skills to the little ones. cool. wink wink wink

Jess - then how to get the cookies out of the mould ? me trying tomorrow.

I dont know lei... I never use it at all... paiseh..
I am not a expert computer grocery shopper whom remembers the pricing...hahahaha"joking"

Bbpotato cornflake type of pricing slightly more ex, think Coco Crunch, Honey Stars.

Phoon Huat sells puff brown rice though, shld b cheaper. Daiso also sells.

Breadmum I totally agree, I did order baking before but ended up stressed coz if assuming one does it full time, if many orders cannot cope. No orders bored n wish more orders will come in. So these days I hardly do orders except occasional birthday cakes with choc or whipped cream. Less stressful and more enjoyable.

jandew - yup yup. too stress then the bakes looks terrible. Murphy's law always exist somehow in such times.

Can i ask any mummies if there are princess cookie cutters? jandew your spree have? My gal friend wants to buy it for her gal's bday. Told her try USA. ha ha.

Amy you are referring to Phoon Huat cream?

Whipping topping/cream is man made whitish cream.

Heavy cream 35% fats and above, abit yellowish.

For beginners easier to use whipping topping as heavy cream may overbeat and cuddle.

Btw I made pizza today, added pineapple and ham with cheese. Hubby says nice!

breadmum xie xie so nice ... wish can sink teeth into them.

ilove baking can use sponge cake as swiss roll recipe..

jandew I am making pizza now too...
happy.gif
happy.gif
same thinking

hi jandew... ya i bought from phoon huat... cake topping , must put sugar?
the pizza is easy to make right ...

hi love baking... is the thomas biscuit? look good.....

hi eileen
your chessecake look good... and I love the mould , any idea where csn i get this mould...?
need it in january...

Amy, I pinched the pizza quite thin so end up like biscuit. Made several pizzas before but alw flop maybe coz I heap too much ingredients ontop end up soggy.

Usu whipped topping no need add sugar. Maybe taste it first?

Hi jandew... Hehe ya I try on top n bottom for8 min n bottom for 5 min. So that the bottom Wil be crisp..... Hehe

Okok I try to test it again , Becos want to keep trying out new Swiss roll with cream to look like log cake...... Thks ....anything I chk wit you again can..... ?

Kendy maybe not all Cold Storage carry?

Now fussy hubby says my choc ice cream is
not ice cream, its a cake! Insult....*sulk*

Back