Constipation for boy

Lin233

Hi all. My Son now around 14 th month sometime constipation. 2 days then poo and the poo really hard. Got give fruit but still hard. Really heart pain him Gek poo out. Any remedy?

Hi there,

My daughter had a similar problem. The most important thing is to make sure your child is getting enough fluids. Water is always your best choice! I even used to give her a little water in the middle of the night. Her pack-n-play was standing right next to my side of the bed to make it easier. I also gave her some prune juice from time to time. You definitely know that fiber intake is also extremely important (apricots, plums, peas, beans, broccoli, prunes, etc.)

Hope this helps you!

Hi there,

My daughter had a similar problem. The most important thing is to make sure your child is getting enough fluids. Water is always your best choice! I even used to give her a little water in the middle of the night. Her pack-n-play was standing right next to my side of the bed to make it easier. I also gave her some prune juice from time to time. You definitely know that fiber intake is also extremely important (apricots, plums, peas, beans, broccoli, prunes, etc.)

Hope this helps you!
Thank You. so much for sharing. U will give those food a try !!

You should pay attention to that. My brother suffered from constipation before. Our friend recommended Dr. Dennis Koh of Colorectal Practice. He helped my brother find relief from chronic constipation. Dr. Dennis is trustworthy; he really knows what's best for you!

Back