Confinement Nanny Nov - mid Dec 2020

tankeshia

Hi,

Anybody looking for confinement nanny from Nov - mid Dec? I will be bringing in a confinement nanny from Malaysia for my own confinement (mid Dec - early Feb), checking if anybody wants to share her SHN cost. Recommended by my own sister. Affordable rates (cheaper than most confinement nannies), nice lady, able to cook for family, pro breastfeeding and encouraging.

Anyone looking for confinement nanny? Her rate is very reasonable. PM for more info.

Review from my sister
Doesn’t pressure to bottle feed, respect mum’s breastfeeding wishes and will support. She helped me cup feed and syringe feed expressed milk when I couldn’t latch.

She will also clean up the house (pack messy boxes eg) without being told. Simple housework she will do and v nice cooking!

Can trust her with bb. I can go out for my clinic apts in the morning and I know bb is in good hands. She will also try her best to “distract/delay” bb like taking a shower or play abit so that I can come back home to latch. But of course if she judge tt bb really v hungry she will feed abit if expressed milk first to tide through until I come back, then continue latching. She will also remind you to take naps and rest in the day.”

Hi,

Anybody looking for confinement nanny from Nov - mid Dec? I will be bringing in a confinement nanny from Malaysia for my own confinement (mid Dec - early Feb), checking if anybody wants to share her SHN cost. Recommended by my own sister. Affordable rates (cheaper than most confinement nannies), nice lady, able to cook for family, pro breastfeeding and encouraging.

Back