Confinement Nanny needed

Xindi Siau

Hi everyone. I'm a new mom to be. Am due next June and am looking for a reliable confinement lady for then. Any recommendations? Thank you all in advance :)

Hi, I had my confinement in March this year. As a first time Mom, my Confinement Lady taught me a lot in taking care of Baby. You can reach Auntie Peiling at 81643911 or her JB no..+601 2408 9400. Enjoy your pregnancy, have a smooth delivery and rest well during your confinement.

Hi! I am a FTM and will happily recommend my confinement nanny, Auntie Siew Kim. Her mobile number is +60163075628 - please feel free to contact her directly to enquire on availability.

Auntie is a sprightly, cheerful and very approachable confinement nanny with more than 10 years experience.
She is so proactive and she is very good in pacifying and taking care of newborn - I can see she genuinely enjoys taking care and playing with my baby. She is also more than willing to share her wealth of knowledge in looking after babies. I am very thankful to her.
For breastfeeding mummies, she will cook nuitritious soups (eg. green papaya with fish) and dishes to help boost milk supply.
For C-sec mummies who are keen to recuperate well from the delivery, Auntie will brew tonic soups which aid in rebuilding health.
Auntie will also help to clean kitchen, mop floor once the cooking chores are done.
Auntie is open-minded with mummies who prefer to shower during confinement and will take the trouble to boil water with either herbs or old ginger for the mummy to bath/wash hair.
Auntie also gets along well with elderly people (I stay with my parents-in-law) and they enjoy her cooking too.
I took some pictures of the yummy dishes Auntie has cooked during my confinement - figuring out how to upload these. PM me in the meantime if you are keen to see the food pictures.

Hi everyone. I'm a new mom to be. Am due next June and am looking for a reliable confinement lady for then. Any recommendations? Thank you all in advance :)

You may try to reach my previous cl. +60126905201 aunty zhen . She is from malaysia provide awesome confinement service.

Hi mommy, I like to recommend my confinement lady, aunty ah nee to you. She's from Malaysia with aged 53 and have about 10 years experience as a CL ( if im not mistaken ). By the way, she is good, experience and truly love and patient with baby. You may contact her to this number, +601136539563.

Hi! I am a FTM and will happily recommend my confinement nanny, Auntie Siew Kim. Her mobile number is +60163075628 - please feel free to contact her directly to enquire on availability.

Auntie is a sprightly, cheerful and very approachable confinement nanny with more than 10 years experience.
She is so proactive and she is very good in pacifying and taking care of newborn - I can see she genuinely enjoys taking care and playing with my baby. She is also more than willing to share her wealth of knowledge in looking after babies. I am very thankful to her.
For breastfeeding mummies, she will cook nuitritious soups (eg. green papaya with fish) and dishes to help boost milk supply.
For C-sec mummies who are keen to recuperate well from the delivery, Auntie will brew tonic soups which aid in rebuilding health.
Auntie will also help to clean kitchen, mop floor once the cooking chores are done.
Auntie is open-minded with mummies who prefer to shower during confinement and will take the trouble to boil water with either herbs or old ginger for the mummy to bath/wash hair.
Auntie also gets along well with elderly people (I stay with my parents-in-law) and they enjoy her cooking too.
I took some pictures of the yummy dishes Auntie has cooked during my confinement - figuring out how to upload these. PM me in the meantime if you are keen to see the food pictures.

Do u mind me asking how much she charged u for 28days?

Hi, I would like to recommend my CL Aunty May from Msia... I’m currently having my confinement now and her cooking is awesome ... and the way she take care baby is excellent(she is much more better than my first CL) she treat my boy like her own grandson ... her knowledge of taking care baby are excellent and hygiene is good.. everytime before carry baby she will do a simple cleaning of her if she is half way cooking. (Me and hubby think this is very important where nanny is the person so close to baby )

Do contact me if you need CL contact and some pictures of her cooking

I would not hesitate to recommend my CL for my #2 - Wen Wen Jie (from batu pahat). She is in her early 50s, accomodating, not naggy & soft-spoken.
I just finished my confinement with her, she is so good that I want to extend her but she already booked in Jan.
I have a terrible cl (Mei Jie from Batam) during my #1, her cooking is so-so, calculative, initially she even try to tell me eat bread for breakfast which I rejected.
I told her my hubby will eat same food as her but she told me she eat egg+vegetables for lunch & dinner so will not cook for my hubby, she is so lazy to cook that she rather eat egg+veggie for 4-5 days a week. And she is over-friendly with my maid that after knowing I dun allow my helper to have handphone, she gave my helper her old handphone.
I have been through hell the first time and I am so glad that i found Wen Wen Jie to be my CL for my #2.
You could whatsapp/line her + 6011-10895429 preferably in Chinese.
She will be in Singapore in Jan 2018, you may be able to call or whatsapp/line her at 86279169.

Hi, I would like to recommend my CL Aunty May from Msia... I’m currently having my confinement now and her cooking is awesome ... and the way she take care baby is excellent(she is much more better than my first CL) she treat my boy like her own grandson ... her knowledge of taking care baby are excellent and hygiene is good.. everytime before carry baby she will do a simple cleaning of her if she is half way cooking. (Me and hubby think this is very important where nanny is the person so close to baby )

Pls pm me and can I know if her last name was Tan?

Can u send me her number? my nos is 98223162

Hi, I had just finished my confinement with a CL to take care of my premature baby. My baby needs extra care and patient as he is small and weak. He takes long time to finish 2Oz of milk, at least 30 min to 1 hour. We need to wake him up every 3 hours for milk as well. My CL is patient and caring enough to my small baby.

I have changed 3 CL as they always lose patience while feeding my baby, they will start scolding my baby why always sleeping while drinking, can't wake up every 3 hours as my baby seldom cry for milk. Therefore, I found my current CL is good and I have no worries at midnight. My concerns is the CL must have patient and love to the baby, other than that I am not so particular.

Her name is Auntie Nee, she provides full time 56days confinement service for me. She has 12years experience.

Here’s her contact no. +601136539563

Hi,
May I ask how much is the rate? Does she do part time? And is she from an agency?

My mum is 53 years old, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, more flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can call her, Kwee Fah + 6013-7781829 to check on her availability.

Hi, I had just finished my confinement with a CL to take care of my premature baby. My baby needs extra care and patient as he is small and weak. He takes long time to finish 2Oz of milk, at least 30 min to 1 hour. We need to wake him up every 3 hours for milk as well. My CL is patient and caring enough to my small baby.

I have changed 3 CL as they always lose patience while feeding my baby, they will start scolding my baby why always sleeping while drinking, can't wake up every 3 hours as my baby seldom cry for milk. Therefore, I found my current CL is good and I have no worries at midnight. My concerns is the CL must have patient and love to the baby, other than that I am not so particular.

Her name is Auntie Nee, she provides full time 56days confinement service for me. She has 12years experience.

Here’s her contact no. +601136539563

Hi Charmaine,

May i know ur CL is from agency or u find by words of mouth? And as i also have a preemie in my previous pregnancy and emergency csect, may i know how do u arrange the CL on the date to start work as Preemie also takes some time in NICU n SCN before gg hm..thks

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.
Thank you
Screenshot_20180624-134121.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180624-134129.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134129.png
    921 KB · Views: 457
  • Screenshot_20180624-134138.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134138.png
    985.7 KB · Views: 470
  • Screenshot_20180624-134144.png
    Screenshot_20180624-134144.png
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 484
looking for CL that doesnt need to cook as ive ordered confinement food, dont mind to sleep in living room without aircon. my edd is around national day.

Back