Confinement Nanny available

simmama

Hi MTBs

My Confinement Nanny who has been out since March 2020 is currently available from now till early May.

You can PM me and ask me about her. She did twice confinements for me.
Am helping her to see if any mummies need her service.
Cooks well, loves cleanliness and very easy going type.

Just a quick question to all, the food ingredients will be bought by confinement lady or we have to get ready for the confinement lady. Will be addition cost right

Hi, I'm looking for confinement nanny for the month of Nov-21 and I know of a good confinement nanny from Malaysia (strongly recommended by a friend who has helped her for all her 3 kids) but she will need to come in to Singapore to be quarantined for 21 days. We will need to apply the permit for her as well.

I'm looking for mummies that are looking for nanny for the month of Oct-21, Dec-21, Jan-22...

She cancelled all her customers last year when covid happened and went back to Malaysia.. She is willing to come back to Singapore now but I'm trying to find her B2B customers to help alleviate her quarantine costs... She is 57 YO this year and currently still doing confinement nanny in Malaysia...

Please PM me if you're interested.. Thanks!

Hi: Any mummy needs babysitter at Sengkang?I available nexts year.I takecare 13 bb before all is 2to 1.

Last edited:

Back