Confinement nanny available in Nov.

babylover23

My ex-CL is available from beginning Nov as she was played out by her client who decided to go with the initial CL she hired at the start of her pregnancy. Her client thought her initial CL could not come into SG due to COVID so decided to engage my ex-CL but as malaysians can enter SG since end Aug, her initial CL is in SG now and so she decided to let go of my ex-CL. Interested parties can reply to me and I’ll give you her number.

My ex-CL is available from beginning Nov as she was played out by her client who decided to go with the initial CL she hired at the start of her pregnancy. Her client thought her initial CL could not come into SG due to COVID so decided to engage my ex-CL but as malaysians can enter SG since end Aug, her initial CL is in SG now and so she decided to let go of my ex-CL. Interested parties can reply to me and I’ll give you her number.
Pls pm me her number please. Thank u

Hi im interested, able to pm her number?

Hi! Could i get her number from you?

Anyone looking for a CL urgently?

I have my CL Jiayi to highly recommend. She had taken care of me and my baby well and had previously engaged her services twice (for #2 and #3). Over the years, our friendship grew and had recommended CL Jiayi to many of my mummy friends and they all were happy with CL Jiayi helping during their confinement.

Do note she is currently in Msia and due to the current covid situation there would be extra fees and a 7 day SHN to serve before commencing on the CL assignment. Do drop me a WA at 96484322 and I can help link you guys up!

(fyi- I do not earn anything and am only trying to help a good friend and a mummy aka you in need)

Attachments

• InShot_20201018_200038545.jpg
    InShot_20201018_200038545.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 51

Back