Confinement Lady Recommendation

tingluvsbutt

Dear mummies/mummies-to-be,

I would like to highly recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Fei Fei from Malaysia for those who are still looking to get a good one. I am not in any way related to her nor am I getting any benefits. She is really a very responsible and very initiative nanny that helped me so much during my confinement. Today is my last day of confinement and I am writing this review here to bless her. I hired her for a 28 days but extend another 1 more day due to I need extra hands to bring my baby for 1st month jab at the doctor. Both my hubby, myself and plus my in laws will be missing her as she brought alot of joy to us, and ontop of that her delicious food she cooked for us! From the 1st day she stepped into our house till now, she is so automatic in everything that she do for us. She have her own schedule what to do for both myself and my baby, and she will always make sure I am very well taken care of with nourishing foods, herbal soup, lots of fluids as I am a e-csect mum and also a first time mum. She show us and guide us how to handle our baby and she is always on alert from day time till night especially middle of the night upon hearing my baby cries.
She is indeed very hardworking and do all she can at her best for us. Below are the summary.

- she have 10 over years of experience as a CL.
- she is able to do housework and laundry as well (we didnt get her to do cos we have a helper to do it). She will still help in overall when my helper is busy or off.
- she is very independent and handles my baby very well (my son is quite a difficult one to handle as he cries murder when being strip naked, change diaper and bathing).
- she is very patient with my slow movements, my son's long latching time of breastfeeding, and wee hours of latching.
- she helps me alot in my breastfeeding journey as I have low supply of breastmilk. She will assists the latching, helping me to boost my supply by cooking foods that are bm booster to help me.
- she is not strict and willing to do the kind of confinement that you wanted (eg. wash hair, bathe and etc) though she will still advice not to but will still accept and do what u want.
- she will check what food or herbal stuff u dont eat/drink and will accommodate.
- she cook very nice yummy food. u can check out the photos of the food she cooked for me below.
- she gets along very well with my in laws and they love chatting with her and love eating her food too.

Overall, I can guarantee she is a very hardworking auntie that helps us soooooo much! We will gonna miss her and I know my son will as well. She dotes on my son so much and we promise her we will bring our son along for road trip to visit her when we go Malaysia. Currently she is still available from April onwards. You might want to contact Auntie Fei Fei via Whatsapp +60169600911 with a text or voice msg.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1513322782112.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513322782112.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 203
  • PhotoGrid_1513322825237.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513322825237.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
  • PhotoGrid_1513322852568.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513322852568.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 208
  • PhotoGrid_1513550984967.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513550984967.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 176
  • PhotoGrid_1513551018611.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513551018611.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 195
  • PhotoGrid_1513551049668.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513551049668.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 185
  • PhotoGrid_1513647903727.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513647903727.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 201
  • PhotoGrid_1513783082339.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1513783082339.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 204
  • 20171207_131130.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
  • 20171210_134016.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 155

Dear mummies/mummies-to-be,

I would like to highly recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Fei Fei from Malaysia for those who are still looking to get a good one. I am not in any way related to her nor am I getting any benefits. She is really a very responsible and very initiative nanny that helped me so much during my confinement. Today is my last day of confinement and I am writing this review here to bless her. I hired her for a 28 days but extend another 1 more day due to I need extra hands to bring my baby for 1st month jab at the doctor. Both my hubby, myself and plus my in laws will be missing her as she brought alot of joy to us, and ontop of that her delicious food she cooked for us! From the 1st day she stepped into our house till now, she is so automatic in everything that she do for us. She have her own schedule what to do for both myself and my baby, and she will always make sure I am very well taken care of with nourishing foods, herbal soup, lots of fluids as I am a e-csect mum and also a first time mum. She show us and guide us how to handle our baby and she is always on alert from day time till night especially middle of the night upon hearing my baby cries.
She is indeed very hardworking and do all she can at her best for us. Below are the summary.

- she have 10 over years of experience as a CL.
- she is able to do housework and laundry as well (we didnt get her to do cos we have a helper to do it). She will still help in overall when my helper is busy or off.
- she is very independent and handles my baby very well (my son is quite a difficult one to handle as he cries murder when being strip naked, change diaper and bathing).
- she is very patient with my slow movements, my son's long latching time of breastfeeding, and wee hours of latching.
- she helps me alot in my breastfeeding journey as I have low supply of breastmilk. She will assists the latching, helping me to boost my supply by cooking foods that are bm booster to help me.
- she is not strict and willing to do the kind of confinement that you wanted (eg. wash hair, bathe and etc) though she will still advice not to but will still accept and do what u want.
- she will check what food or herbal stuff u dont eat/drink and will accommodate.
- she cook very nice yummy food. u can check out the photos of the food she cooked for me below.
- she gets along very well with my in laws and they love chatting with her and love eating her food too.

Overall, I can guarantee she is a very hardworking auntie that helps us soooooo much! We will gonna miss her and I know my son will as well. She dotes on my son so much and we promise her we will bring our son along for road trip to visit her when we go Malaysia. Currently she is still available from April onwards. You might want to contact Auntie Fei Fei via Whatsapp +60169600911 with a text or voice msg.
Is her grocery money reasonable? As i heard horror stories about some CL who anyhow charge on herbs etc

My Mil is the one who buy the groceries meat and vegs to cook on 3 times a week. For herbs I'm the one who bought before delivery. If not enough my hubby will bring her go buy during weekend, but it doesn't happen cos the herbs we bought was sufficient. I believe she is not those type who ask for unreasonable amount of money to buy meats vegs and groceries.

if not wrong she is late 40s. hygiene is normal. her rates for this year I'm not sure as she mentioned before she might increase. Mine was last year.

Back