Confinement Lady in Oct

joann0011

Hi, does anyone have any recommendation or available slot for confinement starting from 18 Oct onwards ?

First Time Mother and staying in north east line.

I tried to contact a few but they are fully booked :(

Hi, does anyone have any recommendation or available slot for confinement starting from 18 Oct onwards ?

First Time Mother and staying in north east line.

I tried to contact a few but they are fully booked :(
You can try calling or text anne @ 98387881 from Perankan Confinement. Quite a nice lady. Hopefully she be able to help you assign a confinement lady.

Hi, my mum's available then and she's great with first timers. Here's a short note on her qualifications:

She's Chinese, age 57, Malaysian, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Malay, and a bit of English. She can fulfil all the usual expectations of a confinement lady- cooking confinement food, taking care of the baby around the clock, helping with breast-feeding, giving advice for the mothers about taking care of the baby, minor household chores- and just making the newly parents feel as comfortable as possible.

My mum is highly experienced. She just came off a 4-year nannying stint with a family who took her on as a nanny after engaging her as a confinement nanny for their first child. They had twins after that, and my mom looked after them as well. Prior to this, she was working as a confinement nanny for several years.

My mum is extremely responsible and friendly. She cooks well (she is one of the star 'chefs' of my family when it comes to CNY). She's agreeable and won't be fierce at the newly parents when it comes to giving advice. As the eldest of her 9 siblings who grew up in a single-mother household, her motherly instincts and practical household knowledge are top-notch. Anyway, she raised me well and I couldn't have asked for a better mum.

If you would like to set up an interview in Singapore, please whatsapp her at +6018 366 1178 (her name is Ivy). Thanks for your time.

Reactions: ete
Hi all. I want to introduce CL. She is 58 years. She is from batam indonesian. Can speak mandarin and hokkian. Not a traditional style. Very clean. Not a calculative person, Usually she quoted $2300 .Call/ chat her whatsapp +6285264414668 aunty Gim Hua for interview at sg

Last edited:
Hi mummy, have u tried baby's whisperer? They are relatively new incorporated but has 30+ yrs of experience. U can contact Skylene 90281488.. Very competitive rates with superb service.. Gd cls too.. Hv referred many friends to them alr.. Good reviews thus far!

I would like to recommend Auntie Susie for her confinement nanny service. She is experienced, responsible, hygienic, and caring nanny.
She cooks well and the food is really delicious. The vege that she cooks has nice green color and my confinement food has wide variety. She is responsible and will wake up to feed the baby. She works well with my family members too. My girl was having flu, she helped me to look after my girl and the baby. I was so fortunate to have her. She is highly recommended. You may contact me for more information or you can contact her at +6012 6489 568

I would like to recommend Auntie Susie for her confinement nanny service. She is experienced, responsible, hygienic, and caring nanny.
She cooks well and the food is really delicious. The vege that she cooks has nice green color and my confinement food has wide variety. She is responsible and will wake up to feed the baby. She works well with my family members too. My girl was having flu, she helped me to look after my girl and the baby. I was so fortunate to have her. She is highly recommended. You may contact me for more information or you can contact her at +6012 6489 568
Hi could you tell me more about Aunt Susie? Is she the more traditional/ modern kind? What kind of food does she cook and is she very attentive to the baby? Thanks!

Back