Confinement lady in May 2018

Tan Liqi

Hi all,

This is my first baby and my EDD is in May and i am looking for a experienced confinement lady. I have looked for a few but they were all occupied in May.

Another question is, is confinement lady supposed to stay at ur place or they will go back to their place and come back the next morning?

Hi all,

This is my first baby and my EDD is in May and i am looking for a experienced confinement lady. I have looked for a few but they were all occupied in May.

Another question is, is confinement lady supposed to stay at ur place or they will go back to their place and come back the next morning?
Most confinement aunties will stay in cos they are from Malaysia or elsewhere .
Unless u find a singaporean one .. than the agreement to stay over or come in only during the day is up to both of u .

Wish u a safe and speedy delivery .

Dear Mummies,

I have a few very experienced confinement nanny/lady to introduce. They're all Malaysian Chinese, also have Indian Confinement Nanny.

One of them is my own mother. She has more than 20 years of experience in taking care of newborn and my own babies too. She is currently booked for April - May & July. Other months are available.

Other aunties are my friends, i knew them for years. Have been helping them to get jobs in Singapore too. Need to check their schedule once you've provide your EDD to me.

They've many years of working experience in Singapore too! They able to cook very tasty confinement food. Take care of the newborn very well (cuz my mother & these aunties are really the expert!) Helping on simple household chores upon request.

Please whatsapp me 98160846 if you need more details. I can provide their photos and info.

Hi all,

You may try to contact this number +60126905201 aunty zhen . My ex cl that take care my twin . She from malaysia so during that period she stay at my place. Is quite hard to get day care cl btw.

Hi, are you still looking for a confinement lady? I know one in SG who's available at the moment. ;)

1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experience 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">

Back