Confinement Lady- Day

kk_mum

Hi all mummies here

I had a very Good Confinement Lady here to recommeded to u, she a Singaporean, cook all kinds of Confinement food,(Herbal Soup, Zhu Jiao Chu, Ji Jiu....etc)She quite fexible also....

Its juz a recommentation to u all as she is good, If u interested u can call her at HP:97601933.

Tks

Hi, all mummies

doing my confinement now.
Really not easy. got to due with own hormones changes. short tempered hubby, outdated mum in law, other ppl coments. lucky good confinement lady who has very good knowledge. can overide my mum in law even.hehe

Really thank mummy in this forum in recommanding her. BTW, she says she shifted hse got some problem in her telephone line connection.
She used to be connected by her hse no.
07 7738651. It might be disconnected. can call her this no if you can't get her 17 7123318.( i use my m1 mobile got to add a few no. 021-60 17 7123318.)Her spore hp 91644498 will only on if she is in spore. her name is You Di.

She told me a lot of ppl look for her again for their second child. She does not have any agent. She doesn't want coz the make them take up 8 assigement a year. She don't want to tired herself out only take 5-6 a year. She does not take deposit thus a lot of ppl fly her kite. So pls don't do that to her. She loves baby , cook well and etc... I got to miss her when she leaves after a mth.

If any one need help to contact her can also email me.
Good luck

Have a confinement lady to reconmend

She do good tonic soup and most important of all not calculatic.

Unfortunately she only do day time confinement,any one needed help pls sms her at 98427964

I am currently doing my confinement and my CL is very good. She is call Auntie Mei Kum. She has more than 20 years of experience and is very good at handling my baby. She also knows how to cook a variety of confinement food and soup which are very tasty. Anyone interested, can contact her at 019-7659369 or 012-7881987 (M'sia no)

hi there,
i'm new here; 1st time mom due in April/may 2009.
i'm looking for an English-speaking confinement lady who can do either be stay-in or day confinement.
all info is appreciated!! thanx!!

Hi,

I'm new here too and also a first time mum. I'm still in confinement and unfortunately, also ended up with an inexperience CL. Her name is Ying Jie and she's from Malaysia. If anyone wants to engage her, I would suggest that you reconsider.

<font color="ff0000">Rachel</font>

I tried to PM you but you don't accept PM.

Can you share more on this confinement lady? The name is the same as what my husband;s colleague mentioned, &amp; I'm wondering if it's the same person.

You can PM me by clicking on my nick. Thanks a lot!

Hi all.. my mum is a confinement lady. She is fanatistic in cooking confinement food. She knows how to cooks the "hong zhao" aka red wine chicken soup or noodle and other confinement food.
* Hakka also have HOng zhao. But i personally think hockchew style nicer.

Anyway, my granny makes the red wine so no need to headache where to find red wine for her to cook for u.

The only thing is .. she dun stay overnite. AND she is a SIngaporean.

She is current in the US doing confinement.. will be back this month end.. If interested.. leave me a PM and I will forward ur numbers to her.. or u can sms her @ 8189 3393.

u all no need to pay levy and all for those looking for confinement nanny.. she is singaporean.

P.S. I dun earn any commission.. but she is really good.. she does my confinement..

Hi,
I would like to caution mothers out there, my sis engaged a confinement lady recommend by someone she trusted but nanny did not turn up after my sis gave birth. Reason given, nanny is still on her other assignment in KL. It has been so tough for her without any help and unable to find any cl last minute.

Hi,mummies
The confinement lady I hired is very good.She is a Malaysian with language spoken are Mandarin and Hokkien. Her age is around 50+ , she is very good in cooking. She cooked averagely 3 dishes for me every day for every meal. She is not that calculative person. Before I hire her, I did contact few confinement lady, normally all only cook for mother, and do everything for mother and baby. If u want confinement lady to cook and wash your hubby's clothes, must add money.
But this aunty I told her, nobody cook and wash for my hubby, then she did all for my hubby without adding money.

In conclusion, she is very gud la. I am very lucky that I hired her.

Dun misunderstand, she got no re/ship with me ;p and I wunt get any commission from her . Just that I know wanna find a good confinement lady really difficult, so I just wanna help

If anyone of u interested, can PM me, I can give the contact no. to you.

hi

I am looking for a good confinement lady willing to take up overseas assignment. I am residing in the UK. CL must be able to speak a bit of english to communicate with DH. better still if she can do a bit of massage + being a great cook of the right foods.

Anyone with recommendations/help/info, pl email me at [email protected]

thanks

hi, may i know if the CL will oso do massage for mummy &amp;baby? if she's a day cl, wat s the working hours like? want to have a good cl for ard dec09. any recommendations? prefer those who can massage&amp;speaks english....pls pm me with details &amp; the charges too. thks
happy.gif

Hi there,
Does anyone know of a good Confinement lady willing to work overseas in Dec-09? I am currently residing in Melbourne.

Please either post to the forum or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

what's the market rate for day time confinement lady?
and how much to spend normally on food which prepare to mom?

Hi, my MIL suddenly changed her mind about helping out with confinement.
I'm looking for a good Daytime confinement lady for 3 weeks as my EDD is end Jan. During CNY period my hubby will take over.
We live in Aljunied area.
Please recommend if you know of any?

Hi all.. my mum is a confinement lady. She is fanatistic in cooking confinement food. She knows how to cooks the "hong zhao" aka red wine chicken soup or noodle and other confinement food.
* Hakka also have HOng zhao. But i personally think hockchew style nicer.

Anyway, my granny makes the red wine so no need to headache where to find red wine for her to cook for u.

The only thing is .. she dun stay overnite. AND she is a SIngaporean.

If interested.. leave me a PM and I will forward ur numbers to her.. or u can sms her @ 8189 3393 .

u all no need to pay levy and all for those looking for confinement nanny.. she is singaporean.

P.S. I dun earn any commission.. but she is really good.. she does my confinement..

Hi everyone, my confinement lady played me out. Accepted another assignment after I spoke w her. Wonder if anybody could do a last minute recommendation? I am due in Jan 2010. Appreciate any help. Pls PM me.

Back