Conceiving as a single woman

Ok. She lucky.. perhaps for me a little difficult. I was intro by one of the forum mummies intro me in Malaysia. My difficulty is perhaps through flow from Singapore to Malaysia .. observation to stay in Malaysia for months is a concern.

Hi all, is there a group chat set up that I could join? Also trying to learn more about the options and challenges of becoming a single mum by choice in SG... Thanks!!

Hi all, is there a group chat set up that I could join? Also trying to learn more about the options and challenges of becoming a single mum by choice in SG... Thanks!!
Hello Benna,
I have just recreate a group chat .. if u want to join us .. please kindly private text me your name and number.

Hello Benna,
I have just recreate a group chat .. if u want to join us .. please kindly private text me your name and number.

Hihi,

Im 31f trying to conceive as single lady. Would love to have like minded people to share and dicuss challenges ahead. Can i join the group?

Thanks

Hi CookieDan, I would like to be added to the group as well. Have PMed you thanks!
I am 38 an hoping to conceive as a single lady.
I've spoken to a gynae who's willing to guide me through the process and follow-up, only actual insemination needs to be done overseas.

Currently doing my own research on which countries to go to, and dropping dozens of enquiries to hospitals to see who is willing to help me through the process.

Last edited:
Hi CookieDan, I would like to be added to the group as well. Have PMed you thanks!
I am 38 an hoping to conceive as a single lady.
I've spoken to a gynae who's willing to guide me through the process and follow-up, only actual insemination needs to be done overseas.

Currently doing my own research on which countries to go to, and dropping dozens of enquiries to hospitals to see who is willing to help me through the process.
Please kindly send me your name And contact .. I will add u in the group in WhatsApp

Wondering why intellectual capacity and educational attainment count so little for single and lesbian women choice of sperm donor?

Wondering why a happy-go-lucky and free-spirited artistic profile is so often preferred? Could that not be just a nice euphemism for an "underachiever" or "hippie".

In the context of Singapore's super competitive kiasu society and tuition-crazed educational system, I am wondering how such a child with happy-go-lucky and "free-spirited" genes is going to cope?

It was reported that the most popular sperm donor in Brazil is a blonde jewel-toned eyed Caucasian American cashier, who is a freelance artist:

Here is the profile of this blonde American cashier at the Seattle sperm bank, who is the best-selling sperm donor in Brazil:

Othello is rather handsome. He is tall and thin, yet has broad shoulders. He has a fair complexion with a smattering of light freckles adorning his cheeks. Othello has twin dimples that show nicely when he smiles. He has jewel tone eyes and thick wavy beautiful strawberry blonde hair. He has masculine features that have a slight rounded edge overall. He dresses fashionably in an alternative yet preppy style.

Othello is very self confident and outgoing. He is friendly and chatty yet reserved. He is an artist and loves to work three dimensionally. He has an active imagination and eye for beautiful things. We asked Othello why he wanted to be a donor and he said, “My friend found much hope through a donor program which helped me see how necessary and helpful sperm banks can be.” If you are looking for a spiritual easy going artist, then Othello might be a perfect donor choice for you!

Last edited:
Look at sperm donor chosen by a mainland China woman, again intellectual profile and educational attainment seem to matter little:

Donor profile listed on California Cryobank, again the same free-spirited, artistic and happy-go-lucky profile:

I
personally think that this child is going to be a sad misfit in the high-competitive and social-conformist culture of mainland China.

Hi, wondering if this thread is still alive and if anyone has travelled to M’sia for IVF since? Thanks.

Hi, wondering if this thread is still alive and if anyone has travelled to M’sia for IVF since? Thanks.
Hi, I don’t think it is active. I created a group chat .. if u r keen.. I can add u in if u want to know more about it and ask more about ivf in Malaysia. Some of the member have gone for treatment .
just text me your name and number privately.

Hi, I don’t think it is active. I created a group chat .. if u r keen.. I can add u in if u want to know more about it and ask more about ivf in Malaysia. Some of the member have gone for treatment .
just text me your name and number privately.
Can add me too? I'm keen to find out more

Hi, can you add me in the group chat? I am thinking on the same, and going through the initial consultation with clinic abroad right now.

Hi DarkSeven, it is possible. I’m a single woman and have successfully conceived via IVF. My child is 3 years old now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi DarkSeven, it is possible. I’m a single woman and have successfully conceived via IVF. My child is 3 years old now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Lynn384, thanks for your reply! great to hear your successful story, that gives me some hope.

Mine hasn't gone great, went through the first IVF cycle in the UK, and the lab results showing eggs not fertilised (probably the age as I am 41). So now I am having follow-up consultation with Doctor, and also exploring the option to have the treatment done in Asia instead (hopefully in Malaysia but is it allowed?), as having it done in the UK is quite challenging with the logistics and everything (here for almost one month now).

Hello, I am keen to help donate sperm anonymously. Local chinese, well educated. Just send me a message and we can chat!

Back