Compression Socks

babak

Please share in this forum if anyone is wearing compression socks?

how to determine the right size before you commit to buy one?

Must there be room for you to pull the fabric up from the feet or must there be just right to stick on skin, in order to know that is the right size for you?

Do you need to wear day till sleep at night too? can put moisturisers before wearing the compression socks?

Hi, i used it after operation.it has to be very tight.the nurse helped me to put on.she said at night can take it off.

Hi, can you apply medicine cream, etc before you wear on the compression socks? Does it help you in the blood circulation, thus recover fast with nice healing skin? any itchy skin when it was healing at that time?

The nurse measured my leg before getting the size for me. The socks must be one size smaller than the usual measurements. I wore them almost 24 hours. Think can apply cream although I've not tried it.

Hi,will this compression socks lose its elasticity pretty fast after few washes? Any recommended brand? I'm thinking of getting a set as alternate to my current ion type of compression socks, to wear at night.

I have finally able to walk back on my both feets for almost 2months with this compression socks (which i had underestimated its benefits), It help to relieve water retention, injury,skin problem,feet swell and vericose veins,etc.
This compression socks that i bought come in 2pairs (4pieces), great help for adults to elderly. Please pm me so that i can share with you or your elderly.

Hi,this Summit compression socks that i am wearing which has helped me get back on both my feets walking, can also be worn by newly born mothers who are in confinement time (to relieve feet swell). Also for many leg problems and skin disease due to its blood circulation function to heal, via its compression socks.

Please sms or call me at 97710200 if you keen.

For size issues, you can consult a doctor or decide for yourself. 15-20mmHg is lightly compressed, it relieves soreness and slight swelling, preventing and relieving mild to moderate varices. 20-30mmHg is moderately compressed, treating moderate to severe lymphedema and alleviating moderate to severe varices. This article on men's compression socks describes what you want to know, such as whether you need to apply a moisturizer. Maybe it is useful.

Back