Clomid Chicks Support Group

Hi

I have been ttc for 11mth and im lately diagnosed that i am not ovulating despite having my menses. My gyn prescibe me 50mg chlomid to be consume from D2 to D6. Heading to do my blood test on next wed to check if im ovulating. The clinic assistant was v nice to ask me to relax and this is v impt. Glad that i found a support group here. Hope to have some good news soon.

bump this thread. For those who are 40 above, anyone got try clomid ? Pls share your experience. Bad or good much appreciated.
Especially the side effect part......

bump this thread. For those who are 40 above, anyone got try clomid ? Pls share your experience. Bad or good much appreciated.
Especially the side effect part......
Hi, I`m going 42 to be. Started Clomid 50mg from D2-6. Today's my 4th days on pill. So far, no side effect.
Introduced history. TTC with previous pregnancies before 9 years back. 2015 did 2 cycles of IVF and 2016 did surgery to fix Tubes which has been cut. 4 months after fixed tubes, got BFP. Now trying for 4 months after miscarriage still no news. This my 5th trying on Clomid. I do not think stand high chance in view of age, DOR. My eggs are lousy too and few.

Hi, I`m going 42 to be. Started Clomid 50mg from D2-6. Today's my 4th days on pill. So far, no side effect.
Introduced history. TTC with previous pregnancies before 9 years back. 2015 did 2 cycles of IVF and 2016 did surgery to fix Tubes which has been cut. 4 months after fixed tubes, got BFP. Now trying for 4 months after miscarriage still no news. This my 5th trying on Clomid. I do not think stand high chance in view of age, DOR. My eggs are lousy too and few.
Are u trying for a kid ?

Me and my husband tried to have another baby for about 4 years. I took clomid for 5 days and I ovulated and found out 3 weeks latter I'm having a baby and recently at 8 weeks along I found out I'm having twins.

Wow Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back