-Clomid-Cd3-cd7 or CD5-9

Took 2 dosage of clomid. I am now 8 weeks preggy.
happy.gif

Hi Happygolucky
I was previously on clomid 3 cycles but currently i conceived our baby naturally without dosage :)

My gynae used to ask me take clomid from day 2 to day 6 of menses. Hope this helps!

just went to gynae today, was prescribed with 2 cycles of clomid. Told me to take from CD2 - CD6.

I hope i wun need more than 2 dosages

took clomid for 3 cycles but din get preggy. according to my gynae, clomid is working and producing eggs for ovulation but somehow fertilization din take place.

hi gals,
I took clomid for one cycle from D2-6 and manage to conceive my first gal naturally with ultrasound monitoring.

Clomid has pros and cons (as of all prescription). Clomid is suppose to stimulate the growth of the eggs (follicies) so that there will be follicies of big enuf sizes (approx 20mm)for ovulation (i.e rupture of the egg from the ovary) to occur. However, Clomid has a side effect which is it causes less than ideal lining (thinner than when you do not take clomid)which the feterlised egg can latch on for pregnancy to occur.

Oh good to hear successful stories... I waiting for my AF to report so I can start my first cycle...

At the same time taking TCM to strengthen the lining...

Hi gals, I'm on my first round of clomid too this month. I started on day 2 as well. However, my period like practically stopped the next day. I had very very light spotting for next 2 days. I am a bit scared and wonder if it's ok. Tried calling the gynae at kkh but have not been able to get an answer at all. Quite disappointed with the service. Does anyone have the same experience of v light menses after taking the medicine?

Hi min21, happy to see u here but of course not becos knowing u r still trying. The previous thread is so inactive. Me still trying too. Had 2 iui n 1 failed ivf cycle in august. So disappointed.
Saw many who m/c n successfully conceived not long after but why is it not happening to us? Feel very demoralized!

Hi chocolate_Soh, u r rite. Nice to c u here! Think more pple r in the 2012 thread. We have been actively trying too but no results. Last mth finally decided to take a step further n try clomid. But in e end like messed up the period. So I kind of feel try also no use. Did e gynae say the reason for the failed procedures? I totally understand how u feel! But dun give up!!

Hi min21, I hvnt seen my gynae yet. Seeing him end of the mth and I guess he wont be able to tell me the reason. Everything went smoothly and he probably won't know what went wrong either. Can only hope for better luck the next time.
How's your cycle now? Ovulated yet? Why are you taking clomid? Cos I remember you didn't hv ovulation issue.

Hi chocolate_Soh, u must b feeling very upset. Was it very painful to go thru ivf? U taking enough nutritious food? Still got c tcm? Right now when we dunno what's wrong, can only try every single thing we know! But I really hope u not going to give up. Coz I am not too!
Yes u r rite, I do ovulate n hb sperms ok. So gynae also dunno what's wrong so he prescribed me clomid to give me better chance of conceiving. Me now at 2ww, but I doubt got any chance. Hai, but still wish u the best of luck at your next try!!

Min21, I don't find ivf painful except for the jabs sometimes which caused a little blood and blue black. Think the worst is the eggs retrieval which caused soreness at my ovaries for about 3 days. Other than that, everything was very normal for me. No bloatedness, nausea, mood swings etc that others who had gone through ivf experienced. Sometimes I wonder if feeling so normal was the cause of the failed cycle.
After the failed cycle, I am not so strict on my diet anymore. I find diet may not be helping me much so I tend to indulge in food I like.
I went back to the tcm doc I used to visit for acupuncture but not taking her medicine.
Good luck to you in your 2WW. Must treat as though you are pregnant and walk carefully, don't raise your hands above your head, etc. Take care n hope to hear gd news from you soon.

Hi chocolate_Soh, since things turned out well in the first try, all the more u shld do the second one! Mayb the other side egg will b better! I also stopped tcm for 2 mths, think better go back n see soon. How does accupuncture help btw?
I'm quite sure this mth no hope, tested DPO 10 but negative. Nvm, will work harder next cycle! Anyway what is the logic cannot raise hands above head? I heard before but dunno y hehe

Hi min21, eggs were retrieved from both sides of my ovaries so I think the next fresh cycle won't make a difference. Am hoping to do a frozen embryo transfer in the next try.
Which tcm doc are you seeing? I read that acupuncture helps blood circulation to the ovaries and womb. With better blood circulation, will ovulate better and can increase the chance of implantation.
No menses means still got hope. Sometimes it just happen when least expected so maybe it's better to maintain a ping chang xin.
Haha, I also don't know leh. My boss said so and my mil also told me the cannot raise hands above head thing. Maybe the embryo or foetus will drop or slip if we raise hands above our head? Think there's no scientific proof that it will happen but better to be safe than sorry.

me too, on 2nd cycle of clomid, and im 6 weeks preggy now!

i took on CD2 - CD6, think there should be not much differences, your gynae should advise u on which day to take.

GOod luck to all, baby dust to all of u who are TTC
happy.gif

Hi chocolate_Soh,, dun give up yet! Mayb the next cycle will b successful! How does the frozen embryo works?
I'm seeing eu yan sang at paragon. Exp but temperature really more stabilized after taking it, so must b good in some way haha ok Mayb next visit I will ask abt accupucture. I did it for my leg last month, will it help?? Haha
Hi 30012011, Congrats! Did u get married on 30 Jan 2011?
happy.gif

Hi Min21, the frozen embryo transfer is a relatively simple procedure as compared to a fresh cycle since the eggs have already been retrieved previously. Basically it's a procedure to unthaw the frozen embryos then transfer it back to the womb and there are two types - medicated where need to take medicine to control the lining; natural where no medicine is required and the embryos will be transferred after ovulation and when the lining is thick enough.

I see. Are you seeing Dr Xia Rong? What is your usual bbt before and after ovulation after taking tcm?

I think acupuncture on the leg doesn't help bah. The acupuncture which supposedly helps is on the tummy, legs and back.

Congrats 30012011! Thanks for your baby dust!

Congrats 30012011 on your pregnancy!!

Did your doc did any test before prescribing clomid to u? or any scans after that to check weather u are ovulating or weather your uterine lining is normal?

Mine didnt. Just suspected i got pcos because of my irregular pattern (somethimes 1 mnt sometimes 2 mnts) never more.

so now im also on clomid. 3-7 days. actually the prescription says day 2-6 but since i saw the doctor nicely on my 3rd CD i immediately take that night. he said its okay.

Hope this works. I'm just a bit worried it will thin the uterine lining which can coz miscarriage.

Hi babes,
thks for the wishes! Baby dust to all of u ;)

my doc put me through a detailed blood test to determine my
hormones level. She also did an ultrasound scan on my abdomen. That time, she mentioned that I wasn't ovulating at all. That's y she put me on clomid. But now, after doing some research myself, I thought that she could have asked my Hubby to do a sperm analysis, becos sometimes the fault may not lies with the women. Nonetheless, we succeeded on the 2nd cycle. So it prove that nothing's wrong with my Hubby. Also, I also thought that it's not good to be on clomid for long, it's bad for us in the long run!

Happy ttc!

Hi chocolate_Soh, sorry for being MIA for a few days, Haa actually found that I was looking forward to reading your post! Yes I am seeing dr xia rong. How u know? Haha u seen her before? My usual bbt before O is ard 36.3 to 36.5. After O will b 36.7-36.9. Sounds ok rite? Yours?
Think u r really brave. Must Jia you and hope that your next procedure will have good results! Wait for your good news
happy.gif

Hi min21, u finally replied. Haha, am looking fwd to reading ur post too. :p
I only made a wild guess tt u r seeing Dr Xia Rong cos she is quite popular at Eu Yan Sang at Paragon. I nvr seen her before till last sat. She appeared in one of the tcm shows last sat n she is the cousin of the tcm doc I visit for acupuncture.

Wow, ur bbt is so high. Mine is normally 36.0 - 36.2 before ovulation and 36.5 - 36.7 after ovulation. Sometimes before ovulation could go as low as 35.9. But I am a person who gets hot easily. Wonder y the contradictingly low bbt.

After having done laproscopy n D & C, I find ivf nothing much in comparison. But the disappointment is a lot more than normal cycles definitely. Despite still not giving up, there r times where I feel emotional when I get reminded of my empty sac. Urs was also empty sac rite? Any gd news this mth?

Hi chocolate_soh, haha I did read your post earlier just that I forgot to reply! :D

Such a coincidence! What chinese doc are you seeing again? She comes only for 1 wk once a month, so her sat slots are hard to book.. I will ask her about accupuncture the next time round..

Actually I am someone who feels cold easily! So I guess her medicine did help though exp (I spent about $300 each visit for 1 mth's medicine)I rem tha first mth I took her medicine, I woke up at nite perspiring! I rem she did mention that the temperature has to be above 36.7 before the pregnancy will b viable. So I alw wear long pants to sleep.. haha my hb alw say I am manipulating my temperature..

What is the laproscopy for? You really been thru a lot more since the D&C last yr.. I seem to have done nthg much hehe. Totally understand how u feel. sometimes I can think of the bb I lost and I just end up in tears. And to see the fact that even friends who dun wan to get pregnant do get pregnant due to "accidents"... I am like... But at least if we dun give up, we also have a chance of reaching there someday I believe..
happy.gif

My wasn't an empty sac, just that bb lost heartbeat.. I just finished my 2nd cycle of clomid, still got a long way!! you?

Hi Min21, I am seeing Dr Zou at AMK. Where do you stay? If u are thinking of going for acupuncture, you may want to consider her. She's a very nice lady.

I c. I pay abt the same for the chinese medicine from Dr Zou. One day about $8 and 2 acupuncture sessions a week before I succeeded that time. I stopped the chinese medicine liao cos my gynae said it will affect IVF.

My bbt reached 36.77 this morning. Haha. Don't know y suddenly so high cos i don't feel my body is warm. It could be cos I started wearing socks to sleep and I have been drinking red dates and wolberries tea these few days. During that time when I succeeded, my temp was hovering ard 36.6 -36.8.
The laproscopy was before the pregnancy, not after. Did it to remove an endo cyst. The mth after I did the lapro, we succeeded. Somehow, it just wasn't meant to be after going through such a big round.

Don't say that. U are doing something alrd by starting clomid. Do u hv any side effects after taking clomid?
Today is my DPO7. Ovulation delayed this mth due to the large dose of injections in Aug. Not pinning much hopes on this cycle. Just hope to have my normal menses in Oct and can start my frozen embryo transfer in Nov.

Hi chocolate_soh, I know my reply is slow again! haa sorry.. I stay at jurong east.. Ok, let me try Dr Xia for a few more mths.. if still dun succeed, then I will change chinese doc.. haa does Dr Zou force u to take BBT? I ever asked Dr Xia if I can stop taking BBT, she say cannot.. haha so no choice gotta continue. But I dislike the feeling of my mood going up or down with the temperature!

whoa, 2 accupuncture.. u really hardworking leh. I am scared of needles actually.. haha let me think if I wan to go for accupuncture :p

good that your temperature is so high! I shall wait for your good news this month.. U shld drink more red dates!.. Hey we are both on DPO11 today!! so qiao!! Think weather is hot, so I was 36.55 this morning.. Hope its not bcoz I alr ovulated...

My side effect of clomid is just menses became v little.. not sure if anyone else experienced the same side effect.. Sian, Dr Xia said before if the lining not thick enough, also cannot get pregnant! gosh, why so hard to get pregnant!!!!

Hi min21, no, Dr Zou did not force me to take bbt. I myself want to do it cos it really can tell when menses will come. Helps me in planning like when to bring my pad along. Hope not to touch the pads stored in my cabinet for the next 10 months. Ya, regarding the bbt, sometimes it gave me so much stress that I will dream of forgetting to take temp then jumped out of bed.

No lah, tt was in the past. Now slack liao. This mth when menses come, then got to go back to the 2 acupuncture sessions a week.

This morning cold leh. My side heavy rain at 4 plus am. My temp dropped to 36.67 from 36.75 yday morning. So sad. Happened to see abit of blood on Sunday. Not sure whether it's implantation bleeding or from the other side (constipation). Sorry if too much info. Haha.

I think little menses is one of the side effects my fren faced too. Today is my 11th day past ovulation. Haha, not Day 11. Think u got me wrong. Think won't ovulate so early on day 11 rite? Gd luck on seeing a positive opk and happy trying!

Hi chocolate_soh, u r fast in replying! Is your menses regular? Haa my is quite regular, so normally ard day 28 I will start bringing my pads out haha.. n my symptoms are also v regular! So I will more or less know when it is gng to come. Ya, I hope that u wun have to bring them out for next 10 mths too!

Hehe jia you. I did accupuncture for my legs for the past 2 mths after I had a fall. My legs def felt better. so I believe accupuncture does help!

Haha since its DPO11, actually can test le ba.. then u will know the ans and dun have to keep guessing!

ya my side also heavy rain. So i covered myself with blanket. Past few days was hot for me, so I didnt cover at all haha I should stop covering the blanket from tonite onwards haha

really? good that I am not the only one. But I still worry about the lining though. Did your friend succeed from clomid? Haa paiseh read wrongly! Must be too early when I replied haha actually my OPK kit shows +ve on day 10 and 11 last month. There are some months that I really Ovulate early!

Haha, min21, SMH forum is now my favourite pastime reading.
Yes, my menses is regular, normally ard 30 days. Haha, I do put a few pads in the office for standby but don't hope to use them again for the next 10 months.
My symptoms are rather regular too. But I still remember tt month when I succeeded, my cramps were menstrual-like so it's rather confusing. Or I am immune to pain or si ba (dead meat) so I can't differentiate where pain.

Oops, seems like u had a bad fall. Great to hear that acupuncture did help for ur legs.

I don't pin much hopes this cycle although temperature is on the high side. The more hopes I pin, the more disappointed I will be when menses come.

Cannot don't cover with blanket to manipulate ur temp leh. My tcm doc said must cover at least the tummy so tt wind don't get in.

No, my fren is still trying. Actually ovulating too early is not so gd leh. Are you taking any multivitamins or supplements? I find vitamin B complex very good as in my menses is very predictable provided I can catch the ovulation period. After taking B complex, my menses will come 13 or 14 days after ovulation.

Hi chocolate_soh, haha ya me too. Like to read while I'm waiting for people.. Its always either this or facebook. Just that iphone is a little harder to type a reply!

haha immune to pain? how come? I always have a regular symptom, which is being thirsty! That month I succeeded, no symptoms at all.. Mayb that was a bad sign..
sad.gif

ya i also.. just that taking the temperature still makes u anticipate.. hai, totally understand how you feel..

haha yes mdm! I will try.. i think its the chinese medicine that i'm taking that's making me warmer.. if I dun take, I wun feel so warm..

I tried taking the blackmore conceive well pill. but find it v yucky.. e first time I took, I took it on an empty stomach and I nearly broke out in cold sweat coz the nausea feeling was so strong.. Now I am taking tcm, folic acid, royal jelly.. I think shld b enough for now ba haha.. I also know its not good to O so early, but I dun have a choice also.. Pray hard that this month it will come later! My gynae prescribed me clomid, also nvr ask me to go do scan and monitor.. I have a friend who took clomid and her gynae will ask her to go to the clinic and scan to see the size of eggs...

Hi min21, ya, iphone is hard to type a reply so I normally reply at home or in office during lunch hour.

I meant my pain threshold is high so I can't really differentiate menstrual cramps from pregnancy symptoms when succeeded tt time. Hope our next pregnancy will be a smooth one lor.

I see. You started taking tcm after the miscarriage or all along u hv been taking?

Wah, royal jelly is good. Hee, I am taking much more - folic acid, royal jelly, vitamin b complex, vitamin c, vitamin e, fish oil and L-arginine. Super kiasu. Haha.
Actually u shd scan and monitor leh. If not, take clomid also wasted if u happen to ovulate early and nvr try.

Hi chocolate soh! nice to read your reply. hehe. feel a little more motivated each time i read your posts..

whoa, ur pain threshold is high! that's a good thing rite.. for me, even small needles i also scared haha.. ya, certainly hope aft all the hard work we put in, our next pregnancy will b smooth, smooth and smooth!!

Actually all along I have been seeing the normal EYS tcm for sinus or any other problems. just never specifically see for pregnancy related matters.. so I am so used to the chinese medicine, no matter how bitter I also can take it!

whoa whoa whoa.. u r really taking much more!! haha u stopped ur tcm le? y dun u take multi vit for woman or smthg? haa if not u got a lot of pills to swallow every day. i see the conceive well has a lot of vitamins inside, so shld b much easier haha i ever wondered if i am taking too much supplements.. but now, i dun think I am after seeing ur list..

when is ur next check up? gng to do the frozen embryo? I am also thinking of switching to a pte gynae (now seeing kkh).. i think kkh has so many patients that they cannot really afford to help so many! which gynae u seeing btw?

Hi min21, we seem to be the only ones chatting in this thread. Haha.

I can't stand the taste of tcm. Hate it. If bitter still ok but hate the fishy smell of one type of tcm my doc gave me tt time. It's for boosting ovulation.
Ya, I totally stopped tcm le. My ivf gynae asked me to stop cos it will affect ivf.
I am not taking multivitamins cos I am super kiasu. The dosage is so little as compared to individual vitamins. I have no issue swallowing big big pills so I am ok with taking a lot. Just don't ask me to take tcm. Haha.

My next checkup as in scans for ovulation etc is in November. That will be the month I will do the frozen embryo transfer. Won't be able to see my gynae till the actual day of transfer.
I find pte gynae better. Changed many gynaes liao. Seen Dr Phua at Kovan, Dr Foong at Glen E, Dr Loh at KK and another gynae at Punggol when preg tt time. So far I find Dr Foong the best. Dr Loh not bad too but his waiting time is very long. Always wait 3 hours or more to see him for 5 mins or less. Will go back to Dr Foong when I succeed. Hee.
Which gynae u seeing?

Haha ya loh.. but its still fun!

Haha if u dun like, dun force urself to take it also. no pt rite.. sometimes I wish man can also have babies. Then the stress wun b so much on us.. I will force my hb to take tcm when that stage comes! haha how many pills do u have to swallow a day now? sounds like a lot leh haha

U stay along the north east line I suppose? Haa coz 2/3 of the gynae u c are in the north east. haha actually I prefer to deliver at Mount A if I have the chance.. But not many of my friends see Mount A doctors.. So still slowly searching.. Did Dr Loh do the ivf for u? KKH is always like that. I'm seeing Dr Wee HY, also wait quite long at times. So I try to choose to go to the private suite and the first slot! But he is quite nice, easy to warm up to. Just that he seems so busy that he cannot pay much attention to me.

Hi, want to share my story with clomid.

I am diagnosed as having PCOS. hence, I was put on fertility treatment. At first started with 1 tab of clomid and eventually increased to 4 tab of clomid. I was also given glucophage as it is supposed to make clomid more effective. When things doesn;t work well, I had a laproscopy done too. After the surgery, I had 4 tab of clomids, coupled with glucophage. Also, doc started to give me gonal-F jabs on Day 8. 10, 12. On day 14, when there was a good follicle size, she gave me a hormone jab to release the egg. I got preg and have a 2 yr old boy now.

Recently, I tot I want to have another baby, so, I just went thru another round of 4 tabs of clomid,glucophage, Gonal-F jab, jab for releasing egg and I m now preg with my second one. Sigh sad to say, i am having bleeding tho and still no heartbeat tho it's already 7 weeks. Hope that this second baby will be strong and grow well....

Anyway, it is possible to get preg after clomid but i find if coupled with other treatment, it's more effective.

Good luck to all!

Hi Rachelle, thanks for sharing your story. My gynae only prescribed me clomid and asked me to come back 2 months later. Somehow I dun have the feeling that this will work too. I will consider switching to a private gynae, hoping that there will be more attention to my issues.
happy.gif

Hi min21, feel so unfair sometimes tt women have to do much more in order to conceive. Men just have to produce their 'chemical' when needed. Like for my case, I have gone through lapro, D & C, 2 IUIs, 1 IVF, acupuncture and so far the research on supplements to take, how to improve the success rate of ivf, etc were all done by me yet my hb is not doing much except paying for those things. If I can choose, I rather be the one paying than the one suffering under all those treatments or procedures.

Regarding the supplements, I am taking folic, fish oil, L-arginine (6 per day), royal jelly (2 per day), vitamin B complex, C and E so a total of 13 pills per day lor. And we just bought Deer Antler capsules from Eu Yan Sang last nite so it's another one or two more pills per day. Haha.

Yes, I stay in Sengkang.
happy.gif
Yes, Dr Loh did the ivf for me and sadly, he is leaving KKH for Thomson in Jan 2012.

By the way, my menses came already so it's another new cycle, new hope!

Hi Rachelle, when's your next scan? Hope everything is alright and hope your baby's heartbeat will be detected soon.

Hi chocolate_soh, haha I feel unfair too. But then we are the ones getting 4 mths of maternity leave too! I just dun like the stress of non-conceiving.. :p

u r wonderful.. 13 pills a day.. i really salute u. are these vitamins prescribed by your gynae or from your own research? I only take 1 folic acid and 1 royal jelly. haha how does deer antler help?

Oh, Dr Loh is so famous in KKH already, i'm sure a lot of his patients will follow him to TMC too. what about u? U gng to follow him there? He will be having his own clinic?

yes, new cycle new hope!! Pray that this cycle brings more luck to u! (Sometimes other than luck, I dunno what else I should rely on!)

Rachelle, praying the best for you too.. Keep us updated!

Haha, min21, for what we are going through, the 4 months of maternity leave is nothing. I just feel that hbs can do much more.

Swallowing pills is nothing much bah. U take tcm more power. Haha. Those are not prescribed. It's through my own research. I hope it's not doing more harm than good. I am taking deer antler cos my tcm doctor prescribed tt for me tt time after ovulation cos my bbt after ovul is on the low side so she suspected tt my progesterone is low. Now tt I am not taking tcm anymore, I went to buy the capsules on my own lor. Haha.

I don't intend to follow Dr Loh to TMC whether I succeed or not under him cos I don't really like TMC. The parking is terrible and the whole hospital looks cramped and messy. I am not sure whether he will have his own clinic. Only know tt he will be helping to restructure the IVF department there. It could be in another building at Novena Medical Centre. Not sure whether it's true.

Thanks. Good luck to you too. You ovulated already?

Hi chocolate_Soh, haha I'm sure at least your hb is appreciative of your efforts rite? Their job may b easy now, but once we become pregnant, sure they have lots to do too since we will be the queens! Haha

I just saw dr xia yesterday. Interestingly, she said just have to do the accupuncture a few days before we ovulate. She said that can help strengthen the lining. Too late le! I'm alr on day 19! Next round I'm gng to try this.. But hopefully wun have to try! Haha and yes she alw prescribe deer antler (Lu Rong) for me. N that is the most exp part of medicine.

Ya agree with tmc. It's not that accessible and also exp to park. Old building also hehe but heard he is good at ivf leh. When u gng to see him again? Hope u can get preggie before he goes to tmc!

Hi min21, I m not sure whether my hb is appreciative of my efforts. Maybe cos my pain threshold is high, I never complain to him abt pain from the lapro, D & C and IVF injections etc so he probably thot I had an easy time despite going through so much.

Ya, my tcm doctor said so too. But hers is more intensive. She said to do it twice a week and 3 days in a row before ovulation. I c. Maybe ur bbt increase is cos of the Lu Rong. How much is the Lu Rong Dr Xia prescribed to you? U take it only after ovulation rite? I used to get it at $70 for a week's supply, so $10 per day for 2 doses. After getting the Deer Antler capsules from Eu Yan Sang, I am wondering whether I shd take it everyday or only after ovulation. Cos it's so exp, I am afraid I will waste it if I take it before ovulation leh.

Ya, Dr Loh is good at IVF but he's too busy. Getting quite sick of waiting for him. I will be seeing him again in November when I do my frozen embryo transfer. Thanks! I really hope so. Losing patience already! Haha.

Hi chocolate_soh! be patient.. i'm sure our times will come one day! but i really dread the 2ww.. everyday is like such a mystery.. i'm sure hb is la. hehe.. man may not say such things, but i'm positive he is appreciative!

ya, yours really more intensive.. I rem Dr Xia mentioned abt day 11, 12 & 13 (Assume I O on day 14). If can do more, I'm sure she would mention haha.. Yes, temp increase shld b bcoz of lu rong. I dun use to have such high temperatures last time. DR Xia would prescribe me 2 types of medication. No 1 is to take once menses end to before u O. No 2 is to take after O and till your next period come. I wun know the cost honestly. Coz EYS one is all pounded to powder. 2 packets a day. My last visit was $348. Consultation $20, No 1 $86 (for 10 days), No 2 (for 14 days) $219. Then got GST also. Hope this helps!

Haha hope u wun need another IVF expert too!

Hi min21, I am really losing patience leh, tt's y went for IVF. How long hv u been trying n how long hv u been married? Me married for 3 yrs plus and trying for 2 years le.

Maybe powdered Lu Rong is more effective? My temp has not risen after taking the Lu Rong capsules. Wondering if I should prick open the capsules and just take the powder.
Wow, ur medicine is so exp. Hope it's worth the money and you'll see results soon.
happy.gif

Yes, definitely won't want to see another IVF expert. But it seems like November is going to be a very busy mth for him. Lots of patients rushing to do IVF before the lab cleaning in Dec and before Dr Loh leaves. Hopefully the quality of his skills is still there despite surge in patients.

Hi chocolate_Soh, me married for close to 3 yrs. We have been trying since we got married. Mayb first yr not so active la. Me also losing patience. Sometimes I really feel like turning to adoption. I dun think u have to give birth to the kid before you will really love him/her. And I feel our lifes r pretty stable now so it is a good time. Hb thinks differently in this sense. He thinks we Shld hold adoption till we really can't have kids. What do u think abt adoption?

Haha I'm not sure which works more effectively leh. Or Mayb it's e mixture of other herbs that makes it more effective. But these few days esp today must b pretty hot. I'm perspiring everyday when I'm out!

So u gng to find another gynae in kkh? Ya I can imagine everyone must b rushing for his attention before he goes. Gng to b a mad queue! Good luck for ur waiting Haa I hate that!

min21, go to Profile (right on top of any page on the SMH forum), log in and scroll all the way down to Preferences, uncheck the "Do not send me "Private Message" e-mails from other board users" and it's done.

Was very down the past few days and wanted to share with you.

Back