-Clomid-Cd3-cd7 or CD5-9

Hi all,

i was tinking whether to visit the doc asking for clomid. Clomid isit for those whos menses come very irregular? mine is very accurate but try for years yet to have news. my parents chasing me for grandchild.. stress... =.=

Hi jan_jan, have you visited gynae for a check up? I think best to let gynae recommend. From what I understand, clomid is usually for those who may not ovulate properly. For me, though I ovulate, gynae prescribed it to me as to give me more chances to get pregnant as the medicine will cause me to release more eggs.

Hihi, I have taken 2 cycles of clomid instructed by my gynae. 1st cycle no effect and reading was low after i did blood test. However, reading jumped up alot after i took 2nd cycle and now i am preggy with twins...=P

both hubby and I have no twins in our family history, gynae said it's mainly e effect of clomid...haha

Hello Everyone, I m very new to this thread.Was interested about the topic on Clomid. I am taking my 4th cycle of clomid with 2 dosage now and not sure will it get success, was thinking to switch to TCM instead. Any one tried before the TCM at Clementi; Dr Tan Kian Sing. Can share your experience....if applicable. Thanks.

Hi Mabbie - I took clomid @ 50mg for 3 months. Was going to up my dosage to 100mg for the next month, but I managed to get pregnant. I have been TTC for 2 years with a miscarriage in between. How long have u been trying?

Just to share about my TTC history. I do not have problems with ovulation. My menstrual cycles are slightly longer and unpredictable, around 33-36 days. I asked for clomid as I felt that it could better regulate my cycles. It regulated my cycle into a 33-34 day cycle.

With use of clomid, I feel it is vital that you use some kind of fertility tracking methods along with it to maximise ur chances of conception. Afterall, it's not good to use clomid for long periods as it has been known to thin out the uterus lining.

Also, it's important to monitor how your eggs react with the use of clomid at least for the first cycle of usage. Some women don't ovulate even with clomid and have to use other drugs.

Both DD and DS conceived via clomid. I have irregular and long cycles.
DD took 5 cycles of clomid and DS took 3.
happy.gif

Jia you!

Hi Beowie, Congrats!!
I have been trying for almost 2 years but m more hardworking last year. I went to see Dr Marianne from KK and have gone thru many test. But result showed that me & hubby have no problem. Same as you, my menses are unpredictable...almost the same cycles as yours. But i think my problem is with heavy discharge, have send my discharge for lab test & it's was fine too. *Scratching Head* Dunno where goes wrong.
I have made the appt with Dr Tan in Feb....now i change to TCM and pray for good news soon. =_=!!!

Hi Mabbie, Thanks. Pray that you strike soon!!
happy.gif
It's really good that you and your hub have no problem after going for checkup. Keep the faith because it just means that it's a matter of time before you will get pregnant. Some of us just need to take longer... My Hub had sperm-related problems initially, so it really took a lot of hardwork to conceive.

Hi gals,

Having irregular cycles makes pin-pointing ovulation difficult.

Try paying attention and listen to your body signal. I recently notice that i can feel my ovary aching when i'm about to ovulate. When that happen, i tested with OPK and the OPK shows two lines. My cycles are irregular too.

If you need to get some OPK, you can checkout BlueCross One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test.

We have ready stock and no minimum order.
Checkout http://bbbumpshop.blogspot.com/ for more info.

Baby dust to all,
BBBumpShop

I was pregnant the 1st month i took clomid, but miscarriage at week 5+. taken another 2 months of clomid to get pregnant and got a wonderful daughter now. Trying for no.2, 1st month clomid miscarriage at week 5 again. I guess it really thinning the lining.

Tried clomid for 3 cycles and was a success. My boy is now coming to 3 months. I was told to take clomid from cd2 to cd6. Btw, I have super irregular menses like ranging from 1.5 months to 3 months in between cycles but succeeded after 3 cycles of clomid.

All the best to all trying, u can do it!

hi all...
will b starting on clomid 1 tab for d2 - d6 of my nx cycle... currently on daphaston to clear the menses... i have pcos, n after being off frm yasmin 4 2mth, the last visit 2gyne see no ovulation... n gyne advised condition like mines usually need help 2ovulate.

this thread have been quiet, any updates from the ladies?

hi ladies!

I am getting ready to start Clomid today! (also got it on www.generic-meds-store.com )
Kinda nervous, yet excited.
Have been TTC# 2 for almost 3 yrs and have finally come to the realisation that I might need a little help.
Have been taking Metformin for 2 yrs and it has regulated my cycles.
Will keep you updated.

Good luck to all of you!

I am taking Clomid (2 dosage). Now on my 4th cycle....still not preggy.....any advise? Went to see my gynae and was informed that my progesterone level is getting higher.....what does this means?

Hi Shafiza

How are you? Has Clomid helped?

I've bought Clomid on the same site as velvette and it worked for me
happy.gif

Cheers

Back