Choa chu kang mummy club

Welcome Mashi
happy.gif

Zu,
you got company liao
happy.gif

zu & Mrschng,
Of cos welcome you lah. Eh Mrschng joining us at CCK ah? hehe..

Sian tmr bringing Orlandio see pd, he got mucus stuck in his nose and starting to cough a little. Also have to go gynae remove the dressing for my c-sect.

Hey all,
Need to find out if anyone knows of any pte bus service to Raffles Place from Teck Whye. Will be back at work in mid June so want to start planning my way to work.

During pregnancy I was relying on taxi, now no excuse already hahaha

mummies
so long nvr come to this thread liao. how's everyone?

jo
i think can take bus 190?
can go smrt or sbstransit's website to check. :D

serene
how's life of SAHM so far? when are you going back to work?

Hi Chicken Little
He is now 13 mths, still cant walk. His elder brother walk on his own at 16.5mth.

Hi Serene
Yah loh.. His face slowly follow his bro liao. He is very active, like to climb here & there.. we all scared scared he might fall.

Hi Jo
Wow... you took taxi last time everyday, must be very expensive. Last time I late, took taxi fm cck dr to orchard cost me abt $20.

Attached both boys. Had their birthday at home.
775161.jpg
775162.jpg

Serene,
Take cab very expensive even if 4 is sharing. One way on average costs $16 excluding peak hour charge, and depending on the time, ERP. So one way shared by 4 is already at least $4. Or we can organise minibus to pick us from common location, the mother sharing the cheaper it is =)

sunny,
190 very long leh more than 1 hr to reach Raffles Place...

sunny, me already bck to work. so sian.
dun feel like gg bck office loh
so busy here. everything like waiting 4 me come bck clear man. sad!

jo, yah 190 waiting time also damn long man
then if express way got accident then jialuck loh
me kanna once on the 2nd day back to work. late for half an hr.
then from then i scare i take mrt
minibus, not bad leh

cutecute, ur eldest one like slim down again leh

CL,
If by then i feel better will take MRT lor. Right now whenever I stand for too long my wound will start throbbing. C-sect really takes long to recover.. sigh

Serene,
If I get the minibus contact u interested?

serene
wah, so fast. new office is at where? got room to pump?
can understand your feeling. i am getting more and more xian to come to work liao. dont' know what to do next.

jo
teck why to cck mrt how long? from cck to RP is less than 45 min

sunny, actually only a few bus stops to cck mrt, but always very crowded so must see luck whether can get on bus. Will see if i am able to stand long enough without feeling the pain. Hope I will recover by then

Jo, u are wrong. The buses here come at the same tym, together. Although first one will be very crowded subsequent wont la. But if u miss the 3 buses, 190, 985, 975. Then u gotta wait like almost 10mins for the next buese to ome again.

Dun worry la, sure will recover by then! Last tym preggie oso took cab to home from work almost daily. Cannot stand the typical rude Singaporeans. Heng! workplace nearby. hahaha.. But dats when u feel the pinch paying extra for peak surcharge.
happy.gif

Talking abt rude SG, ytd came across one again. Once the mrt door open, he rushed in, mind u he's v young okie, i tink ard early 20s. Banged into Adam's stroller. Lucky hit the umbrella only. Din wake him up. Got scolded by my gangster hb :p, he was stunned so din say anytg. But when the mrt door close, he still can point middle finger. I tink he know fully well J cnt do anytg liao. hahaha..

zu,
Thats why during pregnancy i avoided trains and buses cos i know no one will give up their seats to me cos in the morning all either sleeping or pretending to be asleep. Plus going up and down the bus will add "bounce" to my steps so not allowed to take bus. Sian leh my gf who c-sect also told me it took her at least 4 mths to not feel the pain. Hear already also sian.

sunny,
its ok lah. I just gave birth via c-sect and my abdominal area hurts thats why have to consider options carefully when travelling. My boss does not tolerate late comers so I have to ensure that I am only early for work and never late. Plus the train crowd at CCK is well known. Currently when I stand on the same spot for more than 10 mins will start to feel the pain already, hopefully will recover by the time i get back to work.

jo, u take minibus to work b4?
how much is tat?

sunny, my new office at hill st(city hall)
yes i use the store room loh. it juz a small room & the rm just behind my table
so veri convient. i go where nobody noe hahaha

Hi, just to say hello. I just move to CCK in Feb. Was staying in Woodlands for 16years with my parents. This is my new home, I have a 8mths old baby girl. Nice to know there is such a "club" in CCK. Have a nice weekend.

welcome ZXJ, which part of CCK you staying??

JO: I noe transport usually to Bukit Panj but to CCK hor not much or none wor cos I checked b4... Last time I tried one $30 only to Bukit Panj (one way).

I staying CCK St 64. Ya, Mayday, thanks for inviting me in. Lazy to come in initially, ha ha...thanks Ling also for your welcome.

Mummies,
Anyone wants to get latex mattress/pillow/bolster? Kidzloft is clearing their lollipop brand at 60% off.
785131.jpg

Just went there today to get 2 matress and help friend get pillow. Very worth buying since weather is hot

sunny, yah a closy seat. no one disturb me. when i stand up, i had a overall view of all the staff. hehehe. i can say juz like manager seat hahahaha

hey meow, u have go bomb ah.

yo mummies, i have to collect the balance from ur'all for the photo shot. will be meeting alvin to collect the photo.

Serene,
Nope i'm still around ah...see i'm here.
happy.gif
When can i get my disc ah? I hope the photos will turn out nice as Sheryl towards the end not co-operative liao.
sad.gif

serene, give me ur acc # so can do a trf from here. wat u think? or u prefer take cash from me? tonite u at home? i drop by after picking up bredon....

he reply me that 8R is ready, will pass to you today, i think today u not free to come in...cos u goin for a xxx...hehehe gd luck!

sorri yesterday after xxx went shopping so nvr login. so sad leh. tink gone case bah :eek:(

hey ladies i still haven't seen the photo yet. but my fren had help me collect & 2mr i will go over collect from her.
so sun nite onwards, ur'all can come collect from me. as for the balance alvin now out of town, so when u ladies come collect pass me the balance bah

CL, alvin out stat liao. maybe check with him when his bck

zu, urs i can pass to my inlaw if u 1. then u pass them the $$

funkymum, everyx bounce on u. so urs i can drop by at ur rdside in the nite if u 1.

meow, wah liao. i'm no one ah.....so how's the shotting that day? sori busy nvr call & check with u coz been quite busy after confinement & back to work. so how's ur ah boy doing? got naughty inside mummy's tummy????

Serene,
Initial shot she's ok playing with Elmo and cookie monster. Then after ask her to change to other costume, she dun wan and run around naked...
sad.gif
SO final part not very nice lor....
sad.gif
Will see the results when i get the disc from you. Any idea when will it be? Sun too or other days?

Hillo to all mummies
i am new to this thread - staying at CCK - Yew Tee (N6)
I am a SAHM - baby boy - 3mths plus.
Have a great weekend
happy.gif

poo_power, oh then my ah gal ard the same age as ur boy

mashi, oiii look small. is it new born?

zu, i rhink u collect from my nanny can? coz i scare my mil bent the 8r photo leh

angie, hi hi welcome

meow: sometimes candid shot can be quite nice
so how's the photo?

hi welcome all the NEW mummies, our thread seems getting bigger and bigger...

serene, so my pic is with yen or meow? are all the pics done or only 8R?

Jess,
Yes all your stuffs are here with me. Including your 8R and 4Rs. Collect from me when free k? Me going to Nutts house tonight. You want can meet me there lor.
happy.gif

Serene,
Sigh...those got me in photos of course not nice lah....very hard for me to choose 10 photos leh. I think i can only choose 2
sad.gif
. The collage one he own design or i tell him which to put?

Back