Choa chu kang mummy club

Hi,

Just called up, too bad, due to overwhelming orders, delivery can only be done after 26 Dec. Now no stock even for self collection ;- (

Agnez, for your info only. cream puff $50.08 (240pcs/carton), mini eclairs $43.87(240pcs/carton), mini rolls $78.11 (168/carton)......

starry

starry chan

want to try chinatown eclair. min $50 for delivery. I think 2 carton of 14 tray of eclaire each can deliver liao. 1 carton i think 37 plus

hwee: perhaps we can have 1 baking session on our own? how abt that?
now we have 1 standing mixer(CL's cousin)
so we still need to find 1 more
most of us looking at the $35
the party ok loh. no one post the pix yet ah????

starry chan,

I see till i blur. I am ok with both. For chinatown eclair, I think I can take 1 carton liao. Having 2 parties so maybe can arrange for delivery on 21 Dec

Hi Chicken little,

The bp never response to my enquiry whether can deliver on 23 dec. if they can, you only want the eclair? can i know for chinatown, how many in 1 carton? also they only have eclair?

starry

Hi Chicken little,

I keen on the Mini Puffs and Mini Eclairs but the website never state the quantity and price. I think 1 carton will be too much, say i am keen on 80 pcs each, how should i order. 21 or 22 dec is fine with me..

starry

Hi Chicken little,

I received the reply from the BP. I have summised as follow:

1) mini eclair ($39/144pcs, flavour chocolate/strawberry/cappucino, 12pcs/$3.25/tray)

starry - 3 trays, total = $9.75 (1 tray chocolate, 1 tray strawberry & 1 tray cappucino)

left 9 trays

2) mini cream puff ($52/290pcs, flavour chocolate/strawberry, app 72pcs/$13/bag)

starry - 1 bag, total = $13

left 3 bags

3) Mini cake roll ($71/168pcs, 42/S17.75/box)

starry - 1 box, total = $17.75

left 3 boxes

They can delivered on 23 to one place.

what do you think? this came with the mini cake roll and according to her the taste is the same as amosco.

plse let me know by today before 2pm cause the organiser wants to confirm the order. Thanks

Starry,

I am going out liao. 23 Dec too late for me because I am having another party on 22 Dec.

I will stick to my chinatown point. Easier to manage. I can order 1 carton each. If you want can share with me. You can take 7 pack each if you want.

Pricing as follows :

Mini puff : $2.48 each pack ( 1 carton 12 packs , 1 pack is 18 pieces) Vanilla or chocolate

Eclair : $2.47 each pack ( 1 carton 14 packs , 1 pack 12 pieces)

Hi Chicken little,

K, will share with you. however 7 packs each is too much for me as i only have small groups of guests. can i have the following:

4 packs of mini puff (2 vanilla 2 chocolate)

7 packs of eclair

total: $2.48 x 4 + $2.47 x 7 = $27.21

22 dec is fine. once confirm your confirm with the Chinatown point, please let me know the place of collection. Thanks.

starry

Pooh: oh great. then now we have 2.
so ladies share we have our own session b4 we commit to ask pink?

Hwee, u wont chrg us bah??? hahahaha

Let me consolidate the head count to start our own baking session

Date: To be disscuss
Time: TBD
Venue: Who's house?
Attendance:
1) Serene
2) Jess
3) Mayday
4) Funkymom
5) Ling
6) CL
7) CL's SIL
8) Hwee

Starry Chan,

The mini puff can only have 1 carton 1 flavour. I have ordered Chocolate as the eclair filling is vanilla. please email me your contact to [email protected]. I am ok with you taking any amount. You just update me via email and I will update you my address for collection

Hi CCK mummies....remember me? I am the mummy asking for votes for my baby. Thanks to all the help & my baby got 1st in the contest. She will be the coverbaby of the upcoming issue of Young Parent Baby Mag.....really appreciate all the help from all of you...

pooh: opps sori

Let me consolidate the head count to start our own baking session

Attendance:
1) Serene
2) Jess
3) Mayday
4) Funkymom
5) Ling
6) CL
7) CL's SIL
8) Pooh

hi yin, congrats wor

Hi hi..thanks...i will upload the cover pg when the mag is out. BTW, i would really like to join the activities organise by all of you...just that not the baking lar....really cannot bake at all... But then hor...maybe i shd go...just to eat...ha ha....happy baking...

yin, i also not gd but can get 2gether & learn & play loh

caraum, when to mit u to pass u ur gal lucky draw present huh?

I will be free on sat and sun afternoon onwards. U still want to drop by, I can come and pick it up from u also.

Yin join us lah...quite fun to meet the rest of the mummies in CCK, our kids can play together and got food also...haha

Attendance:
1) Serene
2) Jess
3) Mayday
4) Funkymom
5) Ling
6) CL
7) CL's SIL
8) Pooh
9) Sunny

so when shall we start huh?
jan?

Mummies,
I dunno how many of you have receive the mailer from robinsons. Leapfrog selling the word launch at $49 for card members and little tikes table & chair at $79. Kitchen set at $59. Cardmembers additional 10% off toys,children's shoes ecept selected brands

Merry X'mas to everybody
happy.gif

Hi Lynn,
Nice to see you pop here
happy.gif
I believe they will still welcome you to join them for the baking class.

CL,
Eh i went robinson with nutts today. Wow...very crowded and the queue was terrible. But least there's some items still got further less 10% off. I'm going to Raffles outlet on thurs wanna join? Going in afternoon with ah gal
happy.gif

I also like to join in the fun for the baking but not easy bringing my girl with me. She is a monster.

I also feel like going for the Robinson Sale but sian thinking of the queue & crowd. Rather I am interested in the Isetan sale this Thurs as wanted to buy the Tiger Thermal Cooker & the crocs shoes as got 20% off. Sale is always so tempting....

Hi Mummies,

Went to the Robinson Sales at Centrepoint yesterday, super long q & crowed
sad.gif
I think I q more than 1 hr to make pyt!!! my q simply not moving!!! Luckily hb around so he brought my gal out walk walk while I q, but hb's face black black cos my naughty gal was cranky & refused to stay in the pram and cried a lot. Can't imagine when it's time to shop for CNY clothings
sad.gif

congrats yin!

serene, think we probably got enuf for the baking class liao. let me go ask for a date. the last i heard is that there'll be an increase for her fees. let me see if i can get it confirmed. she told me the last time better to get 12 pax cos i think more worthwhile for her to come over but nonetheless, we have 10 liao right? i go checking wif her. let me know if you all prefer sat or sun, morning or afternoon. and whose place is avail?

lynn, congrats! of course you're welcome to join the baking class! will let you know the details once confirmed.

congrats yin!

serene, think we probably got enuf for the baking class liao. let me go ask for a date. the last i heard is that there'll be an increase for her fees. let me see if i can get it confirmed. she told me the last time better to get 12 pax cos i think more worthwhile for her to come over but nonetheless, we have 10 liao right? i go checking wif her. let me know if you all prefer sat or sun, morning or afternoon. and whose place is avail?

lynn, congrats! of course you're welcome to join the baking class! will let you know the details once confirmed.

congrats yin!

congrats yin!

serene, is the venue set already? I'm asking pink for her weekend schedule in Jan. if everything confirmed i get her to coordinate witf you?

hi hi, was down with fever yesterday.
tdy on mc. kanna spread by my son. sob sob

Zu, the christmas party at my hse y u nvr come???
everyting ok except the gift exchange messy. cant get the kids to sit down quietly for this session. so look messy while the draw is gg on & they walk ard.

hi lynn, welcome to join us here.

hwee, we now have 2 blender. one from jess's boss
& the other 1 from CL's sil
so we can start off any moment
your'all want to do it ourself b4 we arrange 4 her to come over?

Attendance:
1) Serene
2) Jess
3) Mayday
4) Funkymom
5) Ling
6) CL
7) CL's SIL
8) Pooh
9) Sunny
10)Lynn? (U 1 2 join us?)

hi serene,
i would wan to join! but let me know date first okie? need to confirm.
happy.gif

lucky u all bought the bag. my BF was saying the bag so nice why i dun buy. ended up supplier gimmie another bag, instead of the one i ordered
sad.gif

Back