Choa chu kang mummy club

eh...nothing wrong with my username and pswd leh...how come i cannot post in WTS section!

sorry mummies...i'm just testing out my posting

Hi Pinkie Bear
I can help you. I have M1 hp but no bills with me now & work at Orchard. Let me know if you r interested & I can meet u there...

ling, tell me the exact type and i can go buy for you. i'm going over the raffles swissotel for dinner tonight and hope that they have it there. i usually only buy 1 box for myself nia.

serene, so when going to share your mooncake?

caramum, you're a new member so cannot sell things at the wts section.

Hwee: I wana the snow skin "champange truffle" one... which one you getting?? :p

who is onz for the lantern festive gathering??

Hee...now is topic of mooncakes...
happy.gif

Hi Cute cute...thank you so much.....
happy.gif

I will pm you my mobile...

After work i will go to Orchard, will reach there around 6 pm..What time you knock off?

ling, i jus called, they say now no discount lei....let me check. if have then i buy for you. i also wan to try that champagne truffle. my colleague also ask me buy that one. let you know.

serene, so the lantern gathering really no sound no picture huh?

Gathering I'm not the organiser leh
Ling, ur hse leh
How huh??? But 22 sept I cant coz my FIL buy cc lantern ticket for my son

Pic 2nite lah. Now in office busy

Ling, still didn't get your pm. this thing hor, sometimes take half a day then email one. sigh! but hor, if its raffles plaza one i also won't buy, will join the bp to buy raffles hotel one. anyhow, only buy if got discount then i check my email and call you either tonight when i get home or tomorrow morning.

serene, its ok la. if no gathering then no choice lor. my ger already start to play wif her lantern outside my unit every night. hee hee....

Mummies
Can just use citibank card to get 20% for the mooncake. Only 1 guy at the counter knows that. So must insist and you will get. My colleague just told me this morning.

Meow

the bblegs still no news? Sorry, need to check in case i miss any posts here.

Mummies

any confirmation on the lantern gatherng?

Cuddles,
i sms her, she so busy with her BP now...havent get back to me. So far i think most still OOS...i remember no 40 and 22 dun have.

Ling,
make it a wkend lah...you better act fast leh, very soon liao le.

Hwee, i've sent out the vote liao hehe..hope yr gal will win..

Serene, u bought the ticket celebrating the lantern festival at 660A rite? I also wanna buy the tickets leh but only can purchase the ticket on Friday so only can buy next Friday liao..let's go together leh..Can u make more mooncakes for me ah? haha

Ling, u better hurry organize this lantern festivel..if not wait u bomb liao got to confine yrself for whole mth hehe..

angelia: ic. ok.
cute but taste not veri gd but my hubby say still ok. not too sweet.

funkymom, i dunno where leh. hear him mention buy from dunno wat cc. 2nite i ask him again
juz know he say pay $1 then he will get lantern & mooncake. i heard it's on 22 sept leh not fri
k mooncake no probl
not nice dun blame me huh hehehe

Hi Serene:

Winnie the pooh mooncakes look nice..
happy.gif
Bravo!

Oh 660A has yue kuang hui ah? just infront of my block..hee hee...so is at 22 Sept 07? pay $1?

pinkie bear, at 660A one hor is 3 bucks per person..i need to check out when again cos i tot i saw it's on 22nd sept. the selling of the ticket is only available every Friday from 8:30pm to 9pm.

Serene mentioned one is another one held at CC which is only at 1 bucks

very luan haha..later i go down to see the notice board again to confirm.

Serene, nvm can eat ok liao...hehe..

did any mummies when to the park by limbang last night? there was a big party....v happening....I was there for a while and brought my ger and niece there to carry lanten and join in the fun. Not sure if tonight still have anot...u shd check it out

Pinkie bear: I dunno where. My FIL bought the ticket.
Yes $1 only

Funkymom: 22 is sat loh Mine ah boy ticket is for 22.

I can see the party from my house... haha, Im tinking isit lantern party there wor... Seems quite happening but nvr go :p

Who is still on for the lantern gathering?? Is playing the lantern on 23 Sept (SUN) too early?? Else we can mit up on that sunday nite to play lantern and candles.. hehe.. What you gals say??

funky mum, not me lei....its yin....hope she wins the yp cover bb contest!
happy.gif

serene, nice mooncakes lei!
happy.gif

caramum, serene, meow....so that was the party last sautrday huh? no wonder so many cars and so noisy.....can see a bit from my place.
happy.gif

Ling, till sat am i still didn't get your pm. so that's why i didn't sms you. no la, since no discount i didn't buy. wanna join the bp or not?

hwee, opps sorry hee..

serene, then the party shd be at 660A there but the ticket shd be 3 bucks leh..hw come yr fil can get 1 buck ah? I'm trying to see if there's anymore tickets cos the event is coming sat leh.

Anyone wanna go? I'll be going this friday to get the tickets so if any mummies want, i can help them to buy if any.

pinkie bear, it's not at yew tee mrt. It's at blk 668 RC there. I also dun know where haha..u wanna go also?

Ling, when is the actual lantern thingy leh? haha..I dun mind to have the gathering on 23 sep..

hwee
Ya, very bz, a lot of people came down, I also dun know what was the celebration about, my hb tried to get the balloons but the queue was so long...think they were giving out mooncakes and lantern..but i din get any!

Hwee: hmm, I PM-ed le wor.. duno y.. nah.. not joining the BP leh... alot to read and follow up.. haha, im lazy.. how abt u? got your mooncakes?

Funkymom: erm, 25 sept, Tuesday wor (lunar aug 15 rite?) HOW HOW?

Hwee: last sat 1 I did not go leh
Mine is this sat

Funkymon: I hear he say $1 leh
Nvrmind I ask him again 2nite to cfm

Caramum, give meh??? Tht pay $1 or $3 then entitle to 1 free mooncake & a lantern?
My ticket is like that lah

ok... Then we mit up 23 Sept (SUN) say 7pm @ my house la... we sit sit for awhile then head downstairs to play candles... :p

I must go get my girl a lantern leh.. :p

Serene, i think it's 3 bucks..with free lantern & halal mooncake..ya ya u help me to ask maybe yr fil got special discount then can ask him to get for us? hehe

Ok I'm ok with 23rd as well:

MID AUTUMN GATHERING:

Venue: Stella's Home Sweet Home
Date: 23rd Sept Sun
Time: 7pm
Drinks: Tea on host
Lunch or Dinner: TBC
Mooncake: each bring own (serene's will try to make disney snow skin mooncake for the little ones)
Lantern: each bring own

1)Serene
2)Meow
3)funkymom

serene...i oso dun know is it give...probably not...where got such a big frog jump everwhere in the street (a cantonese saying)....meaning nothing is free...haha

caramum: yah loh nothing is free.
if free then the Q will be damn long man

wei ppl, i check with my fil liao.
is actually this sun not sat leh
hehehehe...aiyo me blur
so i'm only free on sat liao

Sat (7pm):
1) Serene
2) hwee
3) Ling (i prefer Sat :D)
4) funkymom (tentatively if I can't get hold of the tickets to the celebration)

Sun:

Sat (7pm):
1) Serene
2) hwee

Sun:

Sat (7pm):
1) Serene
2) hwee

Sun:

Back