Choa chu kang mummy club

hwee, handsome? maybe look like his daddy bah. :eek:)
me put on some weight after this 2nd bb.
still got 2 kg then go back to my orignial weight.
my gal lok like his bro. i scare she bcome tomboy leh hehehehe

wendy, thks! didnt have closer shot for my ah gal.
she keep on lokking away

hwee, handsome? maybe look like his daddy bah. :eek:)
me put on some weight after this 2nd bb.
still got 2 kg then go back to my orignial weight.
my gal lok like his bro. i scare she bcome tomboy leh hehehehe

wendy, thks! didnt have closer shot for my ah gal.
she keep on lokking away

serene, i think axler looks a bit like you. really handsome.
happy.gif
don't think rslier will be tom boy after her hair has grown. just like my ger last time wear skirt also got ppl say she's a boi! faintz. after she has longer hair then ok liao. no worries.

funkymum, what do they do at BJG? only flash cards? are the fees ex? they are at bt batok right? was thinking of sending my boi there too. but later la.

serene, i think axler looks a bit like you. really handsome.
happy.gif
don't think rslier will be tom boy after her hair has grown. just like my ger last time wear skirt also got ppl say she's a boi! faintz. after she has longer hair then ok liao. no worries.

funkymum, what do they do at BJG? only flash cards? are the fees ex? they are at bt batok right? was thinking of sending my boi there too. but later la.

hwee: yah some say he look like me then some say lok like his daddy. but his fairness lok like me.
then big eye like me but no double eyelip even tht both me & my hubby have double eyelip

hwee: yah some say he look like me then some say lok like his daddy. but his fairness lok like me.
then big eye like me but no double eyelip even tht both me & my hubby have double eyelip

884996.jpg

my gal got alot of hair but now behind start to drop
yah me 2. let her wear pink ppl will still ask isit axler di di leh
sad man

884996.jpg

sad man

885001.jpg

sad man

885001.jpg

sad man

pinkie bear, thks! cannot everyx say him handsome
he will get veri proud

Funkymom now at raffles hospital
Waiting for the arrival of her bb
Let us all pray for her smooth delivery & we shall all noe the gender shortly
Irene, jia you jia you

pinkie bear, thks! cannot everyx say him handsome
he will get veri proud

Funkymom now at raffles hospital
Waiting for the arrival of her bb
Let us all pray for her smooth delivery & we shall all noe the gender shortly
Irene, jia you jia you

Serene, just tell u dun let your boy knows it should be ok hee hee...oh ur gal also got 1st px right? didn't notice just now ...hee double happiness yeah..
happy.gif

Funkymom...congrate!! it's a boy!
happy.gif

Serene, just tell u dun let your boy knows it should be ok hee hee...oh ur gal also got 1st px right? didn't notice just now ...hee double happiness yeah..
happy.gif

Funkymom...congrate!! it's a boy!
happy.gif

yes irene had given birth to a healthy bb boy
irene gong xi wor.
c i guess correct wor.
hehehe

mayday, aiyo dun 1 lah. later he no time for me how?
wei u go kinderland see liao boh??
tennyson 1 2 join axler boh???

pinkie bear: his granny always call him handsome boy. i scare later he kanna proud boy ah hahahaha
my gal not 1st. is 1st runner up.
yah Mr Yeo the MP also say double happiness

yes irene had given birth to a healthy bb boy
irene gong xi wor.
c i guess correct wor.
hehehe

mayday, aiyo dun 1 lah. later he no time for me how?
wei u go kinderland see liao boh??
tennyson 1 2 join axler boh???

pinkie bear: his granny always call him handsome boy. i scare later he kanna proud boy ah hahahaha
my gal not 1st. is 1st runner up.
yah Mr Yeo the MP also say double happiness

hey serene congrats wor.. wow, 1st and 2nd prize.. you 2 must be very proud parents :D

Irene, gong xi gong xi.. baby BOY finally out.. so happy for you :D

Hi Hwee, yup, they do flash cards in BJG. Besides tat they have music and movement and GYM time oso.. very fun.. fees around $380 like tat ba for 3 months :D

hey serene congrats wor.. wow, 1st and 2nd prize.. you 2 must be very proud parents :D

Irene, gong xi gong xi.. baby BOY finally out.. so happy for you :D

Hi Hwee, yup, they do flash cards in BJG. Besides tat they have music and movement and GYM time oso.. very fun.. fees around $380 like tat ba for 3 months :D

funkymum, gong xi fu ren, he xi fu ren! Congrats again!

thanks ling for the info. hmmm....maybe can consider after my boi is done with his swimming class in 2 months' time or so.
happy.gif

funkymum, gong xi fu ren, he xi fu ren! Congrats again!

thanks ling for the info. hmmm....maybe can consider after my boi is done with his swimming class in 2 months' time or so.
happy.gif

ling, 10q. yah proud of them
see irene bomb liao, u anxious boh.
waiting for ur turn rite?

poo_power: wei that day thks hor. help me take care while i go in listen for the result

ling, 10q. yah proud of them
see irene bomb liao, u anxious boh.
waiting for ur turn rite?

poo_power: wei that day thks hor. help me take care while i go in listen for the result

congrats to funkymom!

Serene

not going to retake wedding photos, jus wanna take family photos. Like those lifestyle shots of us and our children. Maybe when my boy turn 1 in October. But will check out Alvin's service. Thanks for the info.

congrats to funkymom!

Serene

not going to retake wedding photos, jus wanna take family photos. Like those lifestyle shots of us and our children. Maybe when my boy turn 1 in October. But will check out Alvin's service. Thanks for the info.

poo power: "Children are reflection of the parents "
hope they dun pick up my shortcoming man

cuddles: family pix ah.
that one u can check out the link i paste on top
or just call him. he's veri friendly to all enquiry

poo power: "Children are reflection of the parents "
hope they dun pick up my shortcoming man

cuddles: family pix ah.
that one u can check out the link i paste on top
or just call him. he's veri friendly to all enquiry

Hi Serene...haha i tot just now irene selected good date coz today is 17/07/07, and it was really irene choose this date huh ..
happy.gif

no matter is 1st price or 1st runner up, it is good news!
happy.gif

Hwee, how old is your boy started swimming class? where you bring him to attend class? around CCK?

Hi Serene...haha i tot just now irene selected good date coz today is 17/07/07, and it was really irene choose this date huh ..
happy.gif

no matter is 1st price or 1st runner up, it is good news!
happy.gif

Hwee, how old is your boy started swimming class? where you bring him to attend class? around CCK?

poo power: aiyo my tis axler always pick up those mischievous action from his grandfather loh

pinkie bear: tis date got meaning for them
let her tell ur'all personally when she's back
i let my ah boy go that aqua duck when his ard 6mths old

poo power: aiyo my tis axler always pick up those mischievous action from his grandfather loh

pinkie bear: tis date got meaning for them
let her tell ur'all personally when she's back
i let my ah boy go that aqua duck when his ard 6mths old

pinkie bear, like serene, i send my boi to aquaducks. he's 7 mths old. started 3 weeks ago. they basically instil water confidence to the bb which i also enjoy.
happy.gif

serene, how long did axler take the course? is rslier taking it too? i'm probably gonna stop after 2 months or so if they keep on repeating the same thing in the class. :p

pinkie bear, like serene, i send my boi to aquaducks. he's 7 mths old. started 3 weeks ago. they basically instil water confidence to the bb which i also enjoy.
happy.gif

serene, how long did axler take the course? is rslier taking it too? i'm probably gonna stop after 2 months or so if they keep on repeating the same thing in the class. :p

Back