Choa chu kang mummy club

serene, can la. go malacca no need too many days.
happy.gif
but tell you me not ard during the week of national day hor. so hor, anything after will be ok. i'll also be going for the ndp preview. so quite a number of weekends taken liao. he he he....

higgledy, ooh, you should be abt 20 wks now huh? enjoy your pregnancy. first one i guess.... just go with the flow....
happy.gif
now its the best time do anything you like. enjoy your couple time now before you get busy with bb...
happy.gif

serene, can la. go malacca no need too many days.
happy.gif
but tell you me not ard during the week of national day hor. so hor, anything after will be ok. i'll also be going for the ndp preview. so quite a number of weekends taken liao. he he he....

higgledy, ooh, you should be abt 20 wks now huh? enjoy your pregnancy. first one i guess.... just go with the flow....
happy.gif
now its the best time do anything you like. enjoy your couple time now before you get busy with bb...
happy.gif

Hwee, ok noted.

Serene, poo and me will be at the bb show this sun. we are at the same slot, 10.30am. will be there around 10am. ya can go lunch together after that!

Hwee, ok noted.

Serene, poo and me will be at the bb show this sun. we are at the same slot, 10.30am. will be there around 10am. ya can go lunch together after that!

Yoyo / Serene
Ya - we can go for lunch after bb show ...

Yoyo
If collecting passport for Malcolm - either go very early on wkend
(best to avoid becas can wait as long as 4 hrs - one of my gf got stcuk there for tat long)
or go during wkday - preferably early morning too ...
Booked cruise oredi?
I also thinking where to bring Alex when he turns ONE in Jan - at the same time, celebrate anniversary ... kekeke

Yoyo / Serene
Ya - we can go for lunch after bb show ...

Yoyo
If collecting passport for Malcolm - either go very early on wkend
(best to avoid becas can wait as long as 4 hrs - one of my gf got stcuk there for tat long)
or go during wkday - preferably early morning too ...
Booked cruise oredi?
I also thinking where to bring Alex when he turns ONE in Jan - at the same time, celebrate anniversary ... kekeke

Hi Serene ... my boy's same age as CL's Aden :>

me going to bb contest this sun ... but would be going home for lunch. my session is 9am and I'll bring #2 home to nap before popping back for result

.ky.

Hi Serene ... my boy's same age as CL's Aden :>

me going to bb contest this sun ... but would be going home for lunch. my session is 9am and I'll bring #2 home to nap before popping back for result

.ky.

Higgledy, wow congrats! Another bb boy

Yoyo, Me will be earlier coz my gal slot is 10am & boy is 10.30am
Ok lah, u call me lah
Then after that we can go lunch

Ky, come join lunch lah

Hwee, we plan nov ok????

Higgledy, wow congrats! Another bb boy

Yoyo, Me will be earlier coz my gal slot is 10am & boy is 10.30am
Ok lah, u call me lah
Then after that we can go lunch

Ky, come join lunch lah

Hwee, we plan nov ok????

Serene, ok....sounds a little far in nov but ok la....
happy.gif
totally forgotten to go and register timothy for the baby show.....

Good Luck to all babies and mummies at the baby show at Yew Tee CC on sun!
happy.gif

Serene, ok....sounds a little far in nov but ok la....
happy.gif
totally forgotten to go and register timothy for the baby show.....

Good Luck to all babies and mummies at the baby show at Yew Tee CC on sun!
happy.gif

hwee, serene

wow now planning trip again..hehehe cruise hor ex wor, for kids bo hua lei...no disc one wor... =(

i organise Genting trip this aug 03 with my family as well as my in laws..=) the whole coach all our family & frens...hehehe

good luck to all babies and mummies on the show! all are winners!!!!

hwee, serene

wow now planning trip again..hehehe cruise hor ex wor, for kids bo hua lei...no disc one wor... =(

i organise Genting trip this aug 03 with my family as well as my in laws..=) the whole coach all our family & frens...hehehe

good luck to all babies and mummies on the show! all are winners!!!!

hwee: so that rslier will be ard 10 mths liao then bring her along will b pretty much easier leh
then i also have to ask my fren c when he free
so he can bring us ard
or u familar with the plc there???

jess: 1 2 go???

hwee: so that rslier will be ard 10 mths liao then bring her along will b pretty much easier leh
then i also have to ask my fren c when he free
so he can bring us ard
or u familar with the plc there???

jess: 1 2 go???

Congrats Zu. Great news. Adam will be happy to have company.

Ky,
Good to see you here. Ha ha if you set up the playgroup, I ask my nanny to bring Aden over. This sunday, Aden also going for the 9 am session, nanny bringing him there. Look out for my 14 kg fatso Hee Hee. Xian this time cannot go meet up with all mummies.

Higgledy,
Better to prepare early. My fren first baby overdue 1 week. Then now her second baby 37 weeks, she saw dr for consult was super shocked to find herself 3-4 cm dilated. Gynae wheeled her to labour ward. Aiyo all her job not hand over too.

Serene,
You sent your request to me ? I cannot find in my mail ? Yahoo ?

Congrats Zu. Great news. Adam will be happy to have company.

Ky,
Good to see you here. Ha ha if you set up the playgroup, I ask my nanny to bring Aden over. This sunday, Aden also going for the 9 am session, nanny bringing him there. Look out for my 14 kg fatso Hee Hee. Xian this time cannot go meet up with all mummies.

Higgledy,
Better to prepare early. My fren first baby overdue 1 week. Then now her second baby 37 weeks, she saw dr for consult was super shocked to find herself 3-4 cm dilated. Gynae wheeled her to labour ward. Aiyo all her job not hand over too.

Serene,
You sent your request to me ? I cannot find in my mail ? Yahoo ?

Serene
Long time dun check yahoo mail. Found your mail and will keep a look out when I go shopping tomorrow

Good luck to all babies in the baby show tomorrow including my little aden. Ha ha sms me the result tomorrow if any babies from CCK win.

Serene
Long time dun check yahoo mail. Found your mail and will keep a look out when I go shopping tomorrow

Good luck to all babies in the baby show tomorrow including my little aden. Ha ha sms me the result tomorrow if any babies from CCK win.

ii'm a SAHM stayin @ cck central..(keat hong lrt)
ii've a coming to 6 mths old son..and ii'm 21 tiis yr. hope to noe more mummies ard.

ii'm a SAHM stayin @ cck central..(keat hong lrt)
ii've a coming to 6 mths old son..and ii'm 21 tiis yr. hope to noe more mummies ard.

Welcome Elaiine, my mom stays in CCK central too
happy.gif

Mayday,
As usual, Axler won the top prize and Rslier won the second. Serene very good hor, always got free diapers, FM ....
happy.gif

Welcome Elaiine, my mom stays in CCK central too
happy.gif

Mayday,
As usual, Axler won the top prize and Rslier won the second. Serene very good hor, always got free diapers, FM ....
happy.gif

Congrats Serene

Your Axler win 2 years in a row man. This time top somemore. Rslier oso very good hor.

Found the kai brand in some of the shops but cannot find the items you want.

How much we pay for the cookie cutter last time ? I saw it selling at 420 JPY

Congrats Serene

Your Axler win 2 years in a row man. This time top somemore. Rslier oso very good hor.

Found the kai brand in some of the shops but cannot find the items you want.

How much we pay for the cookie cutter last time ? I saw it selling at 420 JPY

meow: hahaha. yah free diapers. free milk powder in packet also

cl, thks! well i was so surprise rslier also got coz i saw many cuties ard dress up so well than rslier. then somemoere so sweet
the cookie cutter we buy last time is 500yen
wei if got piglet or tiger help me buy hor.

meow: hahaha. yah free diapers. free milk powder in packet also

cl, thks! well i was so surprise rslier also got coz i saw many cuties ard dress up so well than rslier. then somemoere so sweet
the cookie cutter we buy last time is 500yen
wei if got piglet or tiger help me buy hor.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Baby #1</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Baby #2</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Baby #3</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelia</TD><TD>692A</TD><TD>Girl - Shanice</TD><TD>8.10.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>C3k2</TD><TD>686A</TD><TD>Boy - Che</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gal - </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chicken Little</TD><TD>547</TD><TD>Girl - Charmaine</TD><TD>5.8.02</TD><TD>Boy - Aden</TD><TD>9.1.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clarissemummy</TD><TD>The Warren</TD><TD>Girl - Clarisse</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>687C</TD><TD>Boy - JiaXu</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - JiaHao</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuddles</TD><TD>433</TD><TD>Gal - Sheryl</TD><TD>25.12.00</TD><TD>Boy - Dylan</TD><TD>21.10.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Francesca</TD><TD>690B</TD><TD>Girl - Jewel</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>funkymom</TD><TD>692A</TD><TD>Girl - Raine</TD><TD></TD><TD>coming - Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Boy - Gabriel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - Fabian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Home</TD><TD>690B</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hwee</TD><TD>513</TD><TD>Gal - Kelly</TD><TD>20.5.02</TD><TD>Boy - Timothy</TD><TD>8.12.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>704</TD><TD>Girl - Velda</TD><TD></TD><TD>Coming - Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn_Baby</TD><TD>686D</TD><TD>Girl - Valerie</TD><TD></TD><TD>coming - Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy - Adam</TD><TD>10.5.05</TD><TD>Coming - Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mayday</TD><TD>219</TD><TD>Boy - Tennyson</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>683C</TD><TD>Girl - Sheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - Darryl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nuttnuts</TD><TD>683B</TD><TD>Girl - Yin En</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poo_Power</TD><TD>688B</TD><TD>Boy - Alexander</TD><TD>15.1.07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkie_bear</TD><TD>659</TD><TD>Gal - Xin Ling</TD><TD>24.1.04</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>610</TD><TD>Boy - Axler</TD><TD>23.8.05</TD><TD>Gal - Rslier</TD><TD>23.1.07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>686C</TD><TD>Boy - Bredon</TD><TD>28.5.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeanyard</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - Cookie Monster</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunny</TD><TD>785</TD><TD>Girl - Ying Xin</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD>692A</TD><TD>Boy - Ethan</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YoYo</TD><TD>456</TD><TD>Boy-Malcolm</TD><TD>27.9.06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No_name</TD><TD>692B</TD><TD>Boy - Dillon</TD><TD>12.2.03</TD><TD>Girl - shannon </TD><TD>4.8.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Margaret Tan</TD><TD>540</TD><TD>Boy - Isaac</TD><TD>12.12.03</TD><TD>Boy - Ethan</TD><TD>20.12.05 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>271</TD><TD>Boy - Joshua</TD><TD>14.6.01</TD><TD>Gal - Chloe</TD><TD>21.5.03</TD><TD>Boy - Joel</TD><TD>11.1.06 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Baby #1</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Baby #2</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Baby #3</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelia</TD><TD>692A</TD><TD>Girl - Shanice</TD><TD>8.10.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>C3k2</TD><TD>686A</TD><TD>Boy - Che</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gal - </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chicken Little</TD><TD>547</TD><TD>Girl - Charmaine</TD><TD>5.8.02</TD><TD>Boy - Aden</TD><TD>9.1.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clarissemummy</TD><TD>The Warren</TD><TD>Girl - Clarisse</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>687C</TD><TD>Boy - JiaXu</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - JiaHao</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuddles</TD><TD>433</TD><TD>Gal - Sheryl</TD><TD>25.12.00</TD><TD>Boy - Dylan</TD><TD>21.10.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Francesca</TD><TD>690B</TD><TD>Girl - Jewel</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>funkymom</TD><TD>692A</TD><TD>Girl - Raine</TD><TD></TD><TD>coming - Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Boy - Gabriel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - Fabian</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Home</TD><TD>690B</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hwee</TD><TD>513</TD><TD>Gal - Kelly</TD><TD>20.5.02</TD><TD>Boy - Timothy</TD><TD>8.12.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>704</TD><TD>Girl - Velda</TD><TD></TD><TD>Coming - Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn_Baby</TD><TD>686D</TD><TD>Girl - Valerie</TD><TD></TD><TD>coming - Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy - Adam</TD><TD>10.5.05</TD><TD>Coming - Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mayday</TD><TD>219</TD><TD>Boy - Tennyson</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>683C</TD><TD>Girl - Sheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - Darryl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nuttnuts</TD><TD>683B</TD><TD>Girl - Yin En</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poo_Power</TD><TD>688B</TD><TD>Boy - Alexander</TD><TD>15.1.07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkie_bear</TD><TD>659</TD><TD>Gal - Xin Ling</TD><TD>24.1.04</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>610</TD><TD>Boy - Axler</TD><TD>23.8.05</TD><TD>Gal - Rslier</TD><TD>23.1.07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>686C</TD><TD>Boy - Bredon</TD><TD>28.5.06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeanyard</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy - Cookie Monster</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunny</TD><TD>785</TD><TD>Girl - Ying Xin</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD>692A</TD><TD>Boy - Ethan</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YoYo</TD><TD>456</TD><TD>Boy-Malcolm</TD><TD>27.9.06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No_name</TD><TD>692B</TD><TD>Boy - Dillon</TD><TD>12.2.03</TD><TD>Girl - shannon </TD><TD>4.8.06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Margaret Tan</TD><TD>540</TD><TD>Boy - Isaac</TD><TD>12.12.03</TD><TD>Boy - Ethan</TD><TD>20.12.05 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>271</TD><TD>Boy - Joshua</TD><TD>14.6.01</TD><TD>Gal - Chloe</TD><TD>21.5.03</TD><TD>Boy - Joel</TD><TD>11.1.06 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

nice meeting those mummies yesterday!~
eventually nvr mit for lunch. well both my kids reach my mil's plc, both doze off liao.
their daddy also went zzz land with them

well there's always another day.

so when's our nxt gathering????

nice meeting those mummies yesterday!~
eventually nvr mit for lunch. well both my kids reach my mil's plc, both doze off liao.
their daddy also went zzz land with them

well there's always another day.

so when's our nxt gathering????

Back