Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

please note user with numerous posting on non selling threads. Kindly remove.

Angel (daintyaqua)
Username: daintyaqua

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 2:03 pm:       
http://picasaweb.google.com/107435811188765719302/MummyXxxxxxx#
added new items!!!

pls refer to abv link for related pics & descriptions. all items are described to the best of my knowledge. items u see in the provided link are all up for grabs (except for those that have been RESERVED), items once SOLD will be removed from the link.

if keen, pls SMS to 9649xxxx for fast deal. pls do NOT leave PM or postings in the forum as i'm unable to keep track of them. calls from unknown nos. will not be entertained.

Making huge profit from selling KS stuff by ordering from the spree, then sell it at WTS:-

Spree post:-
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4442739.html?1292115158

Dec 01, 10:26 a.m. total cost posted by ks spree organizer:-

80 priscilla lim iphone 4 hard cover white 1 $40.00 $34.00 $46.92 Shipped 51 90 $2.10 $49.02

Selling at WTS:-
Same i phone cover at $90

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/4873115.html?1292222200

Nett profit earn = <font color="ff0000">$40.98 !!!</font>

Please remove from non selling threads - numerous posting.

dreamer 123 (dreamer_123)
Username: dreamer_123

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 3:41 pm:       
Hi Mummies and Daddies

With Christmas round the corner, a prominent time synonymous with giving, sharing and receiving, have you ever thought of giving apps/games (Appstore) as present to your friends? (who have kids) How about giving edutainment apps/games (as present) from Baby Cortex? (you can refer to itunes ‘Give Gift on itunes ‘.) If not, download these apps/games and enjoy the Christmas with fun and creativity with your kids.
Baby Cortex ( www.babycortex.com ), has the perfect gift prepared for you. Also three of their popular apps have received a holiday updates.

Baby Photos
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-photos/id359079214?mt=8
This app allows you to tinker with photos adding attractive stamps and frames and then share them via Facebook or email. It allows you to add text in different fonts and colours and provides a freehand drawing option.
Update: Added 4 new categories: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Stars, Hearts, and 67 new stamps

Baby Flash Cards
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-flash-cards/id310152448?mt=8
Baby Flash Cards 2
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-flash-cards-2/id343285680?mt=8
Baby Flash Cards HD (Ipad)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-flash-cards-2-hd/id364188006?mt=8
Baby Flash Cards are organized into categories – animals, objects, food, numbers, shapes, colors etc – so that kids can learn groups of words through colorful and engaging interface. Version 2 allows you to edit the cards from English into any language you want and record your own voice to each card.
Update: Christmas Edition with 15 new flash cards (255 cards in total)

Baby Piano
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-piano/id335136279?mt=8
Baby Piano HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-piano-hd/id374866668?mt=8
A colourful piano with cute animated animal characters to get kids interested in early music learning and exploration. The HD version is specially designed for kids to play on the iPad and introduces a 2-player mode enabling parents to play side-by-side with their kids so that they can learn to play songs by copying.
Update: Added 3 new songs including one Christmas song

Also to recommend, Alphabet Car (sounds like a game for boys but I am sure girls will be enjoy this as well.) This app/game teaches your kids spelling while they are in the ‘driver’ seat. You will be amazed at how much fun you kids can have while learning words and spelling.
Alphabet Car
http://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/alphabet-car/id404722059?mt=8 (Iphone)
http://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/alphabet-car/id404722059?mt=8 (Ipad)

All games by Baby Cortex are available in LITE (free) version for trial before you purchase full version.

Cheers
Gaming Mummy...

Pls remove from non selling thread. All our discussion threads look like advertising threads ;(

Marche (marche)
Username: marche

Post Number: 407
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 12:04 am:       
Sorry to interrupt. Any mummies here looking for stylish trendy nursing wear this festive season?

Brand New MOTHERS EN VOGUE nursing maternity wear sale 60% off

More than 20 currently still in store designs available. XS-L sizes!!

FREE DELIVERY!

Email [email protected] or PM me for details now til 16 Dec (Thur)!!

pls remove!! all the above from : http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/2594746.html?1282554746

so many business posting on non-selling threads!!

Ng Puay San, Jenny (pooh81)
Intermediate Member
Username: pooh81

Post Number: 2982

Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 10:49
interested to do something for yr baby? Now we have ordered chipboard albums with full instructions of baby boy and baby girl themes! Great for beginners!Pls email [email protected] for more details!

Description of baby girl theme below:

Featuring Chic Bebe Girl Project Kit by Teresa Collins
Step-by-step color instructions
Chic Bebe Girl 9" x 9" Chipboard Cover with rings
Chic Bebe Girl sticker sheet
Chic Bebe Girl ribbons
Two Chic Bebe Girl 12” x 12” transparency sheets
Nine Chic Bebe Girl 12” x 12” pattern papers

Interested, pls PM me or email me at [email protected] Limited copies!

YvesSaintLaurent

she is a "professional" seller, she is not only repost the KS stuff, but has re-created all her business posts again and again after this had been removed.

See following thread highlighted last nite, she has total 70 items to sell !!!!

A lot of Users posting their businesses in YOUR FORUM
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/387861.html?1292266084

I just wonder since she has so many BN stuff to sell, why don’t just pay $25 to set up a bulk purchase as she always say that her stuff is BN and “authentic”. All her stuffs are not cheap. She should be banned from giving the access rights in the WTS if not definitely she will misuse the thread again !!!

Since you are joining the same KS spree, you may wish to highlight to the organizer to be aware of this lady, poor organizer took all the efforts to order for her, but she has taken her for granted and pocketed the huge profit, is just unfair, rite? Who want to be the organizer again??

Chin Leng

Why is my thread at the selling place BNWT Coach bag for sales (Bought From USA) being deleted off???

Please restore back.

Thanks.

cos I was just informed that we are not alot to sell brand new items in WTS, it's for selling preloved items only. I post to sell my ger's shoe BN, but it was removed, and the reply I got was it was stated at the top cannot sell brand new items.
sad.gif

Hi zelene

Thanks. I was told by the moderator the same thing. I didn't notice the clause before I post. Thought only not able to sell stuff that has qty issues or organize a spree there.

I still find this rule rigid. I'm only selling a gift that is not wanted n I'm not selling in qty at all.

So disappointing...

Er... Is there a statement that says cannot sell new items in WTS area?

<font color="119911">Please take note that the followings are not allowed;

Selling of ready stocks, excess stocks and pre-orders
Organising Sprees and BPs
Referral Marketing
Advertising
Selling of replicas
Test Response threads
Spamming
Flamming

The Management reserves the rights to remove threads deem inappropriate without prior warnings and suspensions may be dealt if it is neccessary.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Mona (mona1990):</font> <font color="000000">Yes but not explicitly written. The statement is right at the top of the WTS. </font>

<font color="0000ff">Only members allowed to post in the restricted category can start a relevant thread. This section is only for selling pre-loved items. </font>

Hi

I am also one of those who had posts removed on the basis of no BN items allowed. Ridiculous dont you think? I mean, we are just trying to share stuff that we either ordered wrongly or received as gifts. Most times, I trust mummies post here with intention to either recover our cost/loss (since item cannot be used) or to share other stuff at significantly marked down prices so other mummies can benefit too. Agreed that unfortunately there are some black sheep who try reselling and make profit but I am sure most mummies have a base line of what they would be willing to pay. Sometimes, I will pay a bit more if the item is already discontinued or I really think it will be useful for me. So I was pretty upset when i received the reply, especially when you see that so many posts are still there and worse still in the WTB or WTE sections...

Mrs Chew

You may want to point out to the mod that you are an honest mummy as you just want to sell the gift away compare to the below thread, selling all the <font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">BN</font></font> kate spade stuff and with a high mark-up price, I tot I m in the ks bp huh…

“KATE SPADE BAGS SALE!”
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/4874000.html?1292421481

Although not stated "BN", but the intention is very very clear to do business in WTS right? This thread has been created since 13.12, Monday

bubuchan (nurnurnini)
Thanks. The last statement is something "new" to me. It is "newly" included as previously it was not there...

I know because I am new and tends to read the T&amp;C, especially at area where I cannot post.

Mod,
I know that there are some who misuse the WTS thread... this can be seems from those threads that are highlighted. However, this should not affect the rest of the "good" mummies here.

Can you imagine if people start to post "Pre-loved Milk Powder" for sale?

I meant as mummies and daddies, sometimes, we buy too many items, such as diapers, milk powder... And being in SMH is not only to share information, but also looks for good deals in WTS, WTB, Overseas spree and BP, etc.

Eg. We usually buy alots of milk powder for standby when we go shopping. We dont jus buy one as it will finished fast. But sometimes, babies developed allergies and we have no choice but to sell away the existing ones. The only avenue we have is to sell cheaper.

We cant give away for free since it is not cheap and we are not rich. So the only way is to find someone who need this. This is a win win situation where i get some cash while the other parents save some money.

Other situations are gifts from friends, relatives, etc.... Must the mummies and daddies open them just to sell as "pre-loved" item?

Please re-consider as the joy of parenthood and being a member of SMH should not be taken away by some black sheeps.

After reading, I think WTS thread should allow brand new stuff. At least a platform to help us sell away BN and unused stuff to make space.

Women are impulsive buyers so there's lots of stuff we bought and not used. These stuff are usually chuck away, only to realise that these are available during spring cleaning (I am one of these women).

Long time ago, I use to sell away things in WTS thread. Some are brand new like presents received from Baby Shower celebration. We know that not all the things are useful or suitable, hence the platform for selling BN stuff should be given.

I also purchase from WTS, things like Chicken Essence to give away to my sis during her pregnancy.

<font color="000000">I concur with mummy Mona and mummy Diamonds Mum as 2 of my threads are also removed, one being my Sephora Beauty Kit which I have bought extra locally without double checking I have the same set at home which my hubby has bought back from overseas during his business trip. I mean who wants to buy pre-loved/used cosmetic?

With the up-coming Christmas seasons, there are bound to be new stuff for sale arising from gift exchange. Now that this "rule" is in place, we can't post our brand new items for sale else our access right to the restricted marketplace, something which some of us have fight so hard to gain maybe revoked.
sad.gif
</font>

Hi Eng

I did reply to mod my stand. Unfortunately I didn't hear anything from her.

I remember that when I started to join this forum, things weren't so strict. I could buy with pleasure, sell my stuff and made new friends. No bulk purchases section that requires to pay a fee etc etc. Now, very disheartening lol. Not because I can't sell BN things now, I become sour. It's just that nowadays, there are so many displeasures here.

Diamond Mum
I sooooo agree with you.

Don't be surprise that in no time, we have to pay a fee if we have things to sell regardless they are BN or Preloved.

kao_frustrated.gif

Bubuchan

Honestly, I also not in favour to buy 'used' items that consists of milk powder and comestics for example. Unless I know that seller well, if not I will never never take the risk lol.

Hi

i also stated my stand to the Mod and sama sama no reply from them. i think they also know where we are coming from but just not sure why they are so strict and yet let some others off... sigh... ya like wat Mrs Chew said, i have also increasingly become disillusioned with this forum..

Hi,
some of my WTS threads are also mysteriously missing. I've got tonnes of <font color="ff0000">BN extras</font> stuffs from family day events, workshops, milk powder freebies. Things that I ordered from Oversea Sprees here and I don't find it suitable for my 2 kids (size, material, etc).
What to do with these?

So these are also considered BN that's why got deleted?
Should I just open and declared preloved and sell as per the price I want then it can be allowed in SMH WTS?
Or I write to ABBOTT ask them freebies should be assorted instead of just 2 kinds for each Similac2/GainIQ/GainKid??
Illogical right?
<font color="ff0000">This is a forum for Mothers to share those unwanted items which are wanted by others. Isn't it?</font>

<font color="ff6000">Mods</font>, I think there are too many sections having duplicate items unlike just WTS + WTB + Overseas. It makes newcomers 'blinded' on the other threads and so experienced old birds start to buy here and sell there.

<font color="aa00aa">Why not banned those IDs and make these biz users pay mthly subscription fees in order to restore the IDs? Then they can post any threads they like with 'biz' tied to their ID. And all new/old users can post any threads they want - if got reported as biz, they will be banned otherwise proven.
Please be fair to those mommies like us! We are WOMEN who LOVES SHOPPING (at least for ME
happy.gif
)!
I need to clear and make space for my new stuffs from oversea sprees or BP.</font>

I am a normal Singaporean with 2 young kids and trying to survive with the high cost of living in SG ... I can't afford giving away for free.

Mods, believe there are many grumbles which you may heard ... suggestions from many experienced mommies ... with all these feedbacks, I look forward to your good action.

Mmmmm...

I better ask my aunt to carry her new bag at home for one day. Then I can post to sell as her preloved liao lol.

i am an impulsive buyer too... sa more as a new mummy... i have bought a lot of clothings for my 2yr old boy... but alot of the clothing became too small for him and it's still so brand new...

also duno wat to do with it.. had been following the thread and notice tat there's new member been "screening" thr the threads and picking up on thpse threads with selling of BN items so the WTS section also become not useful as the thread posted will be deleted at the end.

I hope the mod can really look into the possibilty to modify the rules to allow selling/clearing of brand new items so tat we mummies can clear up the space for storage....

if we are all worried abt mis-using of the forum with people who does bulk selling, the mods, can step in to suspend their acct or sth.

Maybe the mods can consider getting someone to monitor the threads to pick out those bulk selling and differentiate them out from the real sellers who just wan to clear their brand new extra items that their kid no longer can use them or gifts from people that are not suitable to the user or sth like tat...

really hope the mode can look onto it...

Actually, i still cant post in WTS thread. So doubt I can sell any of my baby shower gift.
lame.gif

But seriously, I will never buy any "pre-loved" milk powder or even cosmestic...

Especially for milk powder which are going into my baby's mouth, I wld not take the risk.

But alas, if people cant sell Brand New items.... then how? Sometimes i saw milk powder selling at $9 or $10 per bottle..... Was thinking, wait till my bb 6 mths... cos it really save alot..... but now...

<font color="0000ff">Mod,

Please dont let those black sheeps deprive us from an avenue to get brand new items at cheaper price.

Or mummiess and daddies from getting that extra cash selling off their unwanted items... Things that maybe trash to one can be treasure to others...

It is never easy... but SMH should not let the rest of SMH members suffered becos of the few black sheeps.... </font>

<font color="000000">I think no mummies will like to buy consumables such as milk powder in pre-loved conditions. As for cosmetic, I don't think anyone will be selling pre-loved cosmetic due to hygenic purposes. Such items have to be sold in brand new conditions.

I guess we have to find other means to sell of our brand new items until this issue has been addressed by the moderators.
sad.gif
</font>

I think its funny to have pre loved milk powder. Definitely will not buy, unless its sealed type (in another words BN).

Did bought milk powder BN at WTS before, its for my sister's twins. Can save a lot.

Again when we do spree in overseas site, dresses doesn't fit so its relatively acceptable to sell it off at WTS, its still BN.

Another impulsive example: I bought a ON dress 1 size smaller cause was on diet but in the end still cannot fit in, like that how to make it pre love when I cannot even squeeze in!!
happy.gif

yah.. me too.. I din read that clause too, means I can sell me daughters preloved clothes, bt not clothes tat she nv wear b4 do weird.. haiz.. mayb chin Leng can review on this?

Diamonds Mum : agreed...

i have some books from uk , ordered but spreeists backout.. and I refunded her. And I want to sell it away in WTS.. but now I cant!!! *sigh* cannot be too nice
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">Mods,
I can understand Mona's situation which is similar to many new mommies in this forum.
Can you consider granted WTS access based on 6 months active months instead of 12 months?</font>

Milestone on 1st time mother:
1. found out pregnancy during 6-8th weeks
2. start asking friends after 3rd month cos of belief
3. got to know SMH when in 2nd trimester, let's say earliest 3rd month pregnancy so <font color="aa00aa">signed up SMH and takes part in relevant Moms-to-be threads</font>
4. delivered 6-7 months later
5. hold Full Month Celebration a month later

From knowing SMH to Full Month Delivery = 7~8 months

It will be very helpful if new mommies can clear those boxes of gift sets in WTS.

P.S. I'm writing as a 3rd party point of view and hope to share with you my thoughts. Thanks!

Diamonds Mum,
I agree with you! I missed those good old days in SMH. Less profit makers, everyone just want to clear items and get bargain deals.

Too commercialized now ... but I've also learnt! Must do tonnes of research before buying things here
happy.gif

JazzT

For me, although I can identify that the “regular” seller in WTS, but as long as their price is close to/same price as spree and cheaper than BP, I really don’t mind buying from them. Like the CB cream, need to use long term as my baby has sensitive skin, so the “regular” seller give me the convenience loh...

If I order from overseas spree, still need to wait for 2 to 3 weeks and need to monitor when the cream arrives. Very troublesome.

Actually, no problem with them..
Just that I have 2 tubs to sell away.. then mod take down my post.. AND LEAVE theirs there.. What is the logic ?

Bubuchan/Diamond,
Yes, you be surprised. There are people selling "pre-loved" milk powder. Some jus use for 1 feed... And comestics too.
happy.gif

Kerene,
Thanks. Actually, base on the recent "policing around"
lame.gif
though some find me and Chy a nuisance, I really found that there are quite a number who abuse the use of SMH.

Some just waited for that 1 year, and start selling or even conducting sprees. So, the 1 yr ban is not so bad cos you can try selling at the buyer thread.

One thing I really dont like in WTS area is same seller creating lots and lots and lots of threads, one thread for one item... I meant why cant they just create one thread and post together? Was actually thinking this is almost like spaming... I need to scroll and scroll to see... Sometimes i pm this and that sellers for diff item and at the end, found that it is the same seller... a little bit of wasting my time to do that...

Maybe there should be some restrictions whereby a user can only create 1 or 2 threads per day in WTS area. This is just my thoughts, but it may helps to "fish" out which are the real seller and which are the profit maker... as well as make it abit easier for Mod to administer.

And still, I hope Mod allow selling of BN items. Cos i love the feel of new items. Kekekekeee...

At the end of the day, as member of SMH, whether we like it or not, the rules and regulations set by Mod must be followed.
happy.gif

Yeah .. user shld only be able to create 1-2 active posts in WTS.

I remember mentioning this before to mod.. I guess I was "like talking to dead people" .. hahaha

BN items no longer allowed to sell here ?

Is it true ?

I have a thread selling a pair of brand new boots leh. Bought the wrong size. It is quite common to get to wrong sizes for kids when buying from sprees. It is sad if we cannot sell it here.

Actually why not just let the buyer make their own judgment ?

Like the person selling Kate Spade items, I wonder if anyone actually buys from her. People browsing this forum should know that there is a spree thread where they can buy at cheaper prices. Why would anyone want to pay a much higher price ? I thought most people know how to do their research.

Hi Mona and Jgal,
actually I also thought about restriction on the number of posts. But I think it may be cleaner in WTS but may not be effective. Cos biz users can create thread that last for many months by directing users to their blogs/picasaweb/etc.

Actually I also don't know what is good leh.

Maybe we should just go back to the ancient days whereby real moms and biz users can post freely. Then new moms pay 'school fees' lor!
Cos I'm one of those who thought I got a good deal for getting something cheaper than dept stores and later realised there are alternatives. Hee!

Back