Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

hi pls removed this thread.
post on the wrong thread.

Btw just to check if i organise a BP locally,
will get back the refund after the Bp is over?
Hmm...sorry need to clarify as have not done that b4. Thinking to pool the order with my gf's company so as can get a better offer. Not earning $ or even getting myself as i previously already got it from another organiser. Dun make sense to me if i need to fork out $ for it. Awaits for reply.

Dear Chin Leng,
I posted a WTS thread to sell off some extra Jorubi Aloe Vera gel. I just realised its gone. Probably it has been highlighted in one of the threads above.

I wish to clarify that i am not doing a business. I don't have 25 to sell or what but merely letting go some extra tubes which I have bought in bulk myself for personal use.

Can I post again? Let me know, please.

Hi Mods, pls look into the thread posted by candystar, it has been highlighted by a few pp already. In a few of the postings, it's stated
"Stocks Available for first teeth &amp; destin creamy", so isn't it ready/excess stocks? Also, some hv mentioned how is it possible for one to be able to determine the shipping charges before placing order? I recently bought some fr another mummy, ea set of 1st teeth is <$8, aft adding on the shipping fees.

Dear Mods,

Adding to mrs puppet's comment on the 'Ready Stocks' thread...
This mummy who post this thread has done this several times.

hi,
can i just check if anyone report the link for the overseas thread for Laneige and Faceshop pdts?

May i know whats the reason as im helping to buy without any handling fees at all and buyers are getting the items at cost price?

chin leng,
there are just too many ppl creating threads to sell things at WTB section.
it's getting out of hand. please look into the problem.

hi moderator ..

One thing which i really do not understand like there is this organisor "rainbowz" (pls correct me if i am wrong) for the crocs bp she took in thousands worth of orders and in the end she realised that the stuff were not real and she had to refund all the $$.

i am puzzled how would someone has such a big guts to place this amount of orders with a supplier whom she has not met and "located in another of world"???

Maybe the $$ was refunded eventually but it was definitely not immediate there is definitely alot of question marks in these kind of BPs.

Not to sure if you could set a limit to the BP amount?

jst a thought.

Mrs Puppet
Was alerted of this by one of my spreeist.
As Birthday Direct no longer ships to Singapore, I have to enlist a friend's help to order the items for me. She is only willing to help unless she benefit something and I received countless emails to request for it. It's not my earning, but for my friend in USA. The 15% also consist of the T/T charges that I have to T/T over to her. If you note from my first spree, I never collect any T/T charges from anyone at all. If this also have to pay $25 for listing, then I don't think it's worth doing it already.
<font color="ff6000">For your information - T/T already gonna cost $40 as I am paying for both side. Singapore side service charge and US side release and admin fee.</font>

angeline, i know that BD no longer ships to Spore. cannot order directly &amp; hv them shipped to ur friend so that BD will charge to ur CC directly, then dun need to T/T? seems quite troublesome, then maybe not worth the effort of doing this spree on a regular basis. anyway, recently there's discussion abt handling charge in the spree sect as some sprees charge $1 per item. whether can be done or not, it's up to the mods to decide, since your thread is not removed, i guessed it's ok. just hope that it won't be abused by other pp in future.

The moderator seems more relax nowadays. new users also can post to sell in WTB and their nick and thread is still there despite being brought to attention here. no wonder WTB thread now become WTS thread by new users.

Mrs Puppet
I did try out by myself, using my credit card to sign to have it sent to her. But cannot. Order was rejected. That is why, it's very troublesome to order from Birthday Direct.
I do not charge handling charges unnecessarily. I do organize some other sprees the normal way.

Back