Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

We cant stop or educate them like what Honey said. But we can advise mummies to reply to the thread or pm those sellers. It is the demand that is here that attracted the supply. The influx of "new" sellers.

Hi hi Sakura,
can try to put up all the URLs in one post pls,
every post shoots me an email.
Many thanks.
happy.gif

honey, when i 1st joined in may 07, tink e illegal selling wasn't tha bad yet but now, more & more pp r selling anywhere they like, tink mods aso overwhelmed by tis, hopefully all these illegal selling wun slow down e server again, else dunno wat actions mods gonna take again.

sakura, pp will just get tempted esp e deal sounds gd, tha y still got pp respond to those illegal sellings.

i haven't been granted access to spree sect yet, wonder if anyone can help me to post something there, just wish to share my recent gd experiences w borderlinx, so e organisers can consider switching to borderlinx instead of getting stuck w vpost or cgw.

hi mulberry,

txks for offering to help me post in the spree sect, i've pm u the content of my message, rather long, hope you don't mind. once again, thank you very much.

Hi Chin Leng,

Can you pls advise when would May 07 registered members who have been active in motherhood/pregnancies discussion be granted access to the Spree & WTS sects? Thank you.

Back