Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

hi operation,
i dun think u can post in WTS, as your registered date is in march

Username: Operation
Full Name: Friend
Last Logged In: January 28, 2008
Total Posts: 605

Hi Chin Leng,
pls help to delete this thread as the collection is already fulfill.
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1185091.html?1199755548

hi CL/BL,

just to inform, the threads i posted above, is selling in WTB, Free Items. And has not been removed by you.

Hi Chin Leng,

I am a new member in SMH.

I would like to enquire if i would like to sell some 2nd hand maternity and baby clothes here in the forum. How do i go about it? Can i sell it in the forum for BP, by paying $25 for 7 days. Its a non-profitable sale, i just want to let go at low prices.

Or i am not allowed to sell at all?

What is the duration and how many posts do i have to make before i am considered a senior member? I tried to purchase frm Overseas spree but couldn't do so too. Really a bit lost. Hope you can help.

Thanks in advance!

Please kindly advice as i do not want to be suspended form this wonderful forum.

babycrest, members who joined aft nov 06 hv to turn 1yo b4 can sell in WTS or post in spree sect. for me, i hv to wait til may tis yr, so for u, u hv to wait til nov tis yr.

CL/BL
I created a thread "A bad or dishonest seller/buyer thread" under How To Improve SingaporeMotherhood.com?
this am but was gone.

I've highlighted some posts made by other forumers about bad dishonest seller/buyer, how deleted??

Does it mean not advisable to let other forumers beware or such ppl r encouraged to cheat?

Quote by a new user who posted in WTB.
"Thanks for informing, but this is a channel for me to clear my stuff. I saw this comment on others too, which i think it may be too rigid to stop new member to sell stuff..."

HI Carole & CL,
GONG XI FA CAI. Hope the Year of the Rat will bring you all lots of happiness, prosperity and lesser problems in the forum. HeHeHe.

Rgds,
Janet

Back