Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Hi
I agree with Sharon. Alerting CL here is as good as adding more traffic to their biz thread as many pple will go can click on it to check if it's the one they're participating in the purchase.
So it's better to email CL directly (Seem his PM got problem so better email).

Hi Van,
Saw in one of CL's reply to someone that he din response cause the PM reach him late or something like that. So I think the safest is to email directly.

Ladies,
I think Sharon's suggestion of sending email to CL is good. This way, CL can check the thread immediately and remove it if confirmed the seller is doing biz here. Also, we don't flood this thread and allow the person to know.

Hi Christina
I dun noe who is actually the one sabo me n new nickname she using.... but i now sian to go in market place liao.
How u noe who are who??? so clever. Me no clue at all. Sigh.
Anyway past is past lor. Take it as a lesson lor.

One of the reasons I highlighted the thread here instead of PM or eamiling CLm is because it avoided multiple reporting of the same threads to CL. If I saw from here someone already reported the thread, then I won't post again.

Hi,

Can I check regarding the bulk purchase.

My friend is actually starting a business selling baby/children clothes. He is actually selling at a retail, but told me that he can sell me the clothes at wholesale prices, coz he's my good friend. He may not earn much out of the bulk purchase (maybe just covering his operating costs), but hope to get good reputation so that future mummies may go back to him if they find that it's a good buy.

Then, in that case, can i start a bulk purchase then?... (Trying to help him kick-start his business)
coz he's selling clothes such as Carters, Baby Gap, Disney, etc etc... I'm not sure abt the quality yet, coz got no time to go down to his shop.
Very scared I will get 'bombarded' left right centre when I got nothing to gain out of it... so, I better check first before I start the bulk purchase.

Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng,

Need some help.
I try to upload photos but cannot. Size is too big. May I know what size i should crop the photos to fit it for upload to the forum?

Thank you.

Hi Tortoise,

I'm sorry but please do not organise a bulk purchase for your friend. You are actually promoting your friend's business through the forum. The proper way would be for him to advertise through us. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Pofy,

The image is restricted to 50kb each. Please feel free to e-mail us if you require any further assistance. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,
I've emailed u to request u to help me delete some posts which are not allowed in the marketplace. Sorry for the inconveinence caused.

btw, wanna check with u, I've some new, unused baby items (such as clothing set, bibs, romper etc) which i got it from my son's full month celebration 3yrs ago, and mostly are for girls(yes, i gave birth to boy, and i actually received a few gifts set for girls!), for this, can i post in marketplace? Please advise

Hi Chin Leng,
Suddenly can't find this thread in the Marketplace - BP from Onestepahead. May i know how to look for it? Thanks.

Chin Leng,
It's rather difficult to find the thread in market place. I was just wondering how else we can do an easier search, for eg based on the owner of the thread or whatever. What do you think ?

Hi Karen,

Sorry, just realised that I missed your query. Yes, sure, please go ahead. The marketplace is created exactly for situation like yours.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Justine,

It is strongly discouraged to have multiple accounts for a user in the forum.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Mngo,

The thread has been temporarily closed. It'll be reopened shortly. Please wait a while as we are performing maintenance and moderation. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,
The thread i mention, the seller says she didnt get the clothes from supplier, it's her own private collection.. Threads like that will also be closed?

If the clothes are claimed 'private collection' purchased from overseas, I might even consider if the price & quality is right.

Back