Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

"But when this type of BP being approved, mummies will tend to think that it is ok to join and without weighing the HIGH RISKS they are facing. "

Eng,
I totally agree with you. There are always gullible mommies who do not learn their lessons.

tamarind

yes, this is VERY VERY RISKY. I really hope the mod shall share the same thought as us too.

Please note that the new thread for the pre-booking for Oct - Dec being closed and moved to "not taking order" threads. At first I thought mod had taken the action and closed it as there is no "BP cancelled" wordings.

new thread:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5633164.html?1308799628

But after that I realise the existing thread is still alive:-

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5454977.html?1308816941

and the organiser is still advertise the Oct and Dec booking in the current thread.

so my questions are: -

is the new thread (Oct to Dec booking) being closed voluntarily? or complulsory?

if voluntarily, why there is no "BP cancelled"?

if complusory, why the existing BP still alive and the organiser still promote/advertise for the Oct/Dec booking?

I reteire that the nature of this type of bp is captured high risk no matter how strong is the assurance that the orgniser can give to mummies.

May be at first the intention of the organiser is "genuine" to share the good lobang or discount with mummies. But when the amount collected being getting bigger and bigger... (RWS case is MORE THAN $100K !!) the person who hold on the $$ can't resist the temptation and they are much willing to pay the price to go to the jail for months to exhange for this BIG lump sum !!!

Eng,
I posted some comments in that thread to warn others about the high risk, and got slammed by the organizer. Her supporters also posted comments. I guess more mommies will continue to deal with her. She wrote herself :

"All the money are well kept by me, and the worst part of the scenario is only if I intended to cheat the money.. "

There is really no guarantee that it will not happen. I totally agree with you that when the amount gets bigger, the temptation may to too great to resist.

I know of other well controlled forums where such deals will never be allowed to be posted.

Tamarind

Don’t get upset. We are trying our best to highlight to the rest. End of the day, is the mod’s choice if they still allow such bp. As long as we are clear, we are not to find fault or want to pick on the organizer. But your posts may be deleted by the mod in her thread later.

Of course, I can understand how she feels when you JUST pointed out to the rest to check with the Cruise Company before booking with her.

Quote some of her words to you:-

<font color="ff0000">Hi tamarind,

And again, if you read my T&amp;C, you will realise that we dont buy the cabin at special price or like what u mentioned "member's price" as I already stated that we use members' points to redeem for cabin.. and we get the cabin for FREE.. yes it's for free! What does it mean for free ? it means that there is no cost involve for my side, I do not need to pay any upfront to the member to book.. I only give them the money only when my customers are on board.. All the money are well kept by me, and the worst part of the scenario is only if I intended to cheat the money.. </font>

- <font size="+2">The issue is NOT how she can get the “lobang” but same as RWS case, also collect monies in advance and ask a stranger to hold on to the hard cash for long period without any guarantee</font>

- <font color="ff0000">All the money are well kept by me, and the worst part of the scenario is only if I intended to cheat the money.. </font>
<font size="+2">Thank to her, she had pointed out this is the worst case scenario !!! </font>

<font color="ff0000">And how am I going to prove that I will not cheat? I cant prove neither you can prove! Only time will tell.. and from last year NoV till now, so far time has prove that my deals are genuine.. and the time is going to continue to tell.. </font>

<font size="+2">- Of course, we can’t prove her is to cheat. But if the “worst case scenario” really happen that is TOO LATE. We should prevent rather than wait for it to happen.</font> <font size="+2"><font color="119911">RWS case also looked like “genuine” until last week the organizer washed her hands off and tell mummies” I am also a victim and hope you all can get back your money from her soon “</font></font>

<font color="ff0000">Yes there is always a risk to deal online.. I came across buying a micro-sim card adapter at $2.50 and the item nv reach me till now, seller claimed that she already sent out the item.. Even buying a $2.50 item is a risk, not to say the RWS hotel package or my cruise package which cost hundreds to thousands.</font>

<font size="+2">How to compare the risk of $2.50 with the thousand $$$?</font>

<font color="ff0000">
I dont think my deal are those "too good to be true" kind of deal, I dont have a $100k business and I dont have more than 100 members here who book from me like the RWS case.. If I am here to con, I think I can con as much money as the RWS case.. But why isnt i'm earning that much ? That's becos my deal is workable and genuine.. and it involves a few ppl to make this deal work.. and I am responsible to make sure these ppl (the star cruise's members) make it works..

That's the reason why my deal is NOT "too good to be true".. </font>

<font size="+2">If this is NOT a "too good to be true" deal, mummies should not risk themselves for the deal. As HIGH RISK, BUT LOW RETURN.</font>

Eng,
I totally agree with what you have written.

I find it unbelievable that people can get so many points to redeem so many cabins, when the only way to get the points is by gambling. My personal opinion is that this is not an ethical way to earn money.

My intention was only to advise people to check with the authorities before risking their money. If the organizer is really honest, she should not be afraid or disturbed by this comment.

It always amazes me when people simply believe in the words of strangers that they have never met before.

I totally agree with Eng and Tamarind. The current practice of transferring large sum of money to secure a cruise package again is very risky. I believe the deal is too good for most mommies to resist particularly they read many good reviews by earlier buyers. It is surprising that the ladies do not blink an eye when they transfer thousands of dollar to this spree organiser. Perhaps some protective measures can help such as a lower deposit and paying the balance only when a confirmation slip is received from Star Cruise with right names, date and type of cabin.

There is one loop hole in this: Should Star Cruise find out about this special deal between SMH buyers and members and suspends the members, what will happen to the cruise reservation of the buyers? Will the mommies complain to Star Cruises or spree organiser or moderator?

Tamarind

Put it this way; con man doesn't write the word 'scam' on their forehead. If they do not have a level of smartness, how can they con so many ppl's money.

I also find the cruise organizer's explanation ridiculous but a lot of ppl don't think of the 'what if...' . The worst part is she can rest assured interested parties that the money will be kept by her till they go on board. I don't understand is that why cant the spreeists pay on the spot since she can get the rooms for free??? She can just ask for a nominal deposit if she needs to get guaranteed show by the spreeists, no need to collect such huge amount right.

Angeline

I believe the cruise company will freeze the accounts n investigate. From there, who will be the one to suffer? no need to explain further.

hi Chin Leng,

just asking if the spree org is allowed to email the spreeist whatever spree she is org as i've been receiving such emails recently, is this considered spamming?

Spamming EVERYWHERE. Several times in a thread too.

Tan siok Mei (feinv81)
Username: feinv81

Post Number: 442

Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 12:32 am: Edit Post Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi mum ,

sorry to gatebanged in , i'm from Aug'11 thread , will be giving birth soon . saving milk powder $$ for my boi . Do visit my store at Gmarket for some ready stock of maternity wear &amp; baby rompers , etc..

******Queries, pls sms 94738049 or Watsapp me at 83823542

http://www.gmarket.com.sg/shop/maternitylovez?goodscode=403673634#ci

spamming advertising postings.

pinkie (pinkiepiglet)
Username: pinkiepiglet

Post Number: 1815

Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 9:20 pm: Edit Post Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi mummies/MTBs,

i have some preloved but in excellent condition clothes for sale.

Hi Gingerleaf,

Thanks for letting us know. We've removed her spammed messages and taken appropriate action.

Indeed, there seems to be more spammed messages in the mummies thread these days. We are considering getting volunteers to moderate the individual mummy threads.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

chinleng :p
Seems like u know my identity already.

One more spammer doing private bp

chicky (chicky)
Username: chicky

Post Number: 463

Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 8:58 am: Edit Post Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi Mummies,

Braun Thermometer IRT 4520

12 pieces available.

•Well-known reliable and accurate thermometer for babies
•The most trusted brand used by many local doctors
•Suitable for newborn babies to adult
•Selling at just $99!
•Retail price $149.

Description
Get quick and accurate results with this Braun Thermoscan one-second ear thermometer. The thermometer beeps and confirms the end of the temperature measurement, displaying results within one second. Features extended memory for last temperature taken and an easy-to-read LCD display screen.

Features
Pre-warmed tip improves measuring accuracy
Guidance system for accurate read
Measures in seconds
Disposable filter

Interested pls PM me or email [email protected]

chicky (chicky)
Username: chicky

Post Number: 478

Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 9:08 am: Edit Post Delete Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi Mummies, Sorry to interrupt...

Baby Bjorn Synergy (Black) - Brand New Unopened

10 pieces available.

Ready stocks.

Selling price: $200

(Retail price: $299)

Interested please PM me, or email [email protected]

Back