Chin Leng, Help!!

I got the same problem as keiki & Js'Mum too. Hope the problem can be solve soon.
sad.gif

Hi all,

Thanks for highlighting. The page was corrupted previously, but it is alright now.

Thanks to Chin Leng.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Chin Leng,
Is there a way whereby biz owners get to change their biz titles because they might want to announce that there is some sort of a sale going on? Can they be granted access to do so so as not to inconvenience the SG team? Pls advise. Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng,
Is there a way whereby biz owners get to change their biz titles because they might want to announce that there is some sort of a sale going on? Can they be granted access to do so so as not to inconvenience the SG team? Pls advise. Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng,
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng,
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng,
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng,

May I know why my a/c, Js'Mum(dadagal), is suspended w/o any notice? What happened? Pls enlighten me.

thank you!

Hi Chin Leng,

May I know why my a/c, Js'Mum(dadagal), is suspended w/o any notice? What happened? Pls enlighten me.

thank you!

Hi Chin Leng,

thank you!

Hi Chin Leng,

thank you!

Hi Chin Leng,

thank you!

Back