Chin Leng, Help!!

Hi Chin Leng,

Could u help with my account? My account has been suspended and i couldnt receive or post on the forum. In the end i have to register for another new account in order to ask for your help.

My userid: Simp

Pls let me know via email as well to [email protected].

With this new account, i realised that i cannot post messages like i used to do in the past in forum such as : Overseas spree/want to sell/matters of the heart/BP. I would wish to inform some of my friends and sellers that my Simp account is temporarily suspended and tell them to use my new account instead.

Could u reactivate my Simp account and advise me on this matter?

Many Thanks

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks for directing my mails to the right person and help me understand why my account was suspended. Now my account has been reactivitated.

Thanks
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Hi Chin Leng,

I don't know why I am receiving some notification to topics I didn't subscribe at all. It only happened these few days. Also, does it mean yahoo is accepting SMH mails now? And I don't have to switch to a non-yahoo or non-hotmail account?</font>

I am using singnet and yahoo account.

Hi Chin Leng,
can you kindly retrieve my thread:
Gymboree 14 - starlight74

so sorry for the trouble, i need to retrieve some old record.
pls help, thanks in advance

Rgds,
starlight74

Hi Chin Leng/ Bee Lee,

i noticed that recently have many new sprees, hence older thread have been removed.
Some of my spree order not arrived yet, could you kindly restore:

ChildrenPlace #9 - starlight74
Gymboree #16 - starlight74
thanks in advance.

Hi Angelmum,

Was this thread in "Free Items Only" section? Please note that we periodically delete threads that were inactive for 7 days in Marketplace.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Angelmum,

Threads in Marketplace are deleted after 7 days of inactivity. In addition, threads that are selling items in Free Items or WTB may be deleted as well.

Yunbb,
Message edited.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Bee Lee,
Can I check with you? I'm thinking of ordering something from a local website, but hoping to find a few other mummies to join in so that we can enjoy a discount and free shipping. Where should I post the thread? Can I post it in the O/seas Spree or WTB section? Cos I can't cover the $25 fee of the BP section as this is not a profit-making venture as we'll only be paying the S$ amount for our items shown on the website.

Hi Chin Leng/Bee Lee,

I have been a member for a year now.. but still not able to post in WTS and overseas sprees.

can you help?

thanks,
Jess

hi chin leng, i'm hpoing that we(as in new members)can post on spree section as we wolud like to join not selling item.

thanks!

Chocolatte: Local website does not qualify for the normal overseas spree. It should be under BP which you will have to pay SGD25 for the listing. This listing fees are supposed to split by the participating members if you are just trying to get the best deal.

hope this info helps.

Jess: today just 1st March, give Mods sometime to generate the records and do the update. If not you can email direct to them. If i dont remember wrongly, you will need to email them to request for activation.

Thanks, carole. Then that defeats the purpose as I don't intend to hold a big BP, just looking for a few mummies to make up the few min items to qualify for the free shipping and discount....and prob that total savings will be less than the $25 fee cos the items are inexpensive...haha.

choco, if you are thinking of doing it "illegally" your chances of risking your acct suspension is very high. just be careful.

Carole,
Nah, I don't intend to risk my account and won't be doing it "illegally" that's why wanted to check w moderator here first. Anyway the promo deadline is already up. Thanks.

Chin Leng/ Bee Lee,

I am looking for the thread in the business section which is selling sticker .

I had make my payment but i have yet to recieve the products. can i have the organiser email so that i can email to him . the User name is : The Sticker Man "

hi chinleng,

i would like to check if my thread at the BP section is up. i've made payment last fri &amp; emailed to mod but up till now i still can't find the thread. pls help me check. thanks! my email is [email protected]

Hi Chin Leng,

I join a BP by Babythots months ago and forget about it. I have email her about my collection but she did not reply.

Possible to email me her email address if there is any changes?

Thanks

Hi Ching Leng / Bee Lee,
are you able to help me locate bling_always?
I have participated in her BP a few weeks ago.
I can't find her thread now. I emailed her several times but there is still no reply.
I paid more than $50 for the products I ordered.
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/blingalways
This is her blog where we view her products.

Any other mummies able to help me contact bling_always?

Hi Ching Leng / Bee Lee,

I have participated in BP a few weeks ago.
If I not wrong under Sand Art Sets.

I can't find the thread now.
I paid $12.60 for the set, and even forgot who
is the organiser?

Can you help me to retrieve back. Or
any other mummies still remember?

Hi Chin Leng,
Can you kindly retrieve this thread:
Gap Spree #9 - Firefly

So sorry for the trouble as I need to retrieve some old record.
Pls help, thanks in advance

Rgds,
Sunshine

Hi Chin Leng/Bee Lee

I have participated in BP a few weeks ago. It's 8pc Gerber wash cloth.

I can't find the thread now.
I paid $10 for the set, and even forgot who
is the organiser?

Can you help me to retrieve back or let me know who is the organiser?

Hi Ching Leng / Bee Lee,
i have a thread titled "push walker" that i wanna give away in the "want to give" section but can't seem to access it.. can help? thx
happy.gif

Back