Chin Leng, Help!!

Hi CL and Bee lEe,

I have been an active menber since mar 2008. I wish to join the WTS and Oversea spree thread. Pls authorise and activate me for that thread. Thanks

Hi Chin Leng,

my account has been suspended too. I also have been sent few e-mails
to request for re-set of my old account.

Chin Leng, pls assist to re-set my account, it's been more than 1 year and i've sent in numerous request to re-activate my account.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

OLD NICK&USERNAME: Lauren(Ralph06)

Chin Leng,

I've joined for about 1 year, possible to activate my account so that i can post on WTS thread.

Thank you
happy.gif

Ops... realised my earlier post is placed at the wrong thread. CL/ BL, please help to delete the earlier post <font color="0000ff">Posted on Monday, May 18, 2009 - 10:33 am:</font>

ChinLeng
I noted the administrator has removed my thread in Overseas spree becos the website is a ebay-Store. and my ID has been suspended.

I have PM you a few days ago before I open the thread but apparently you have no time to reply at all??

it's ok that you remove.. so can you tell me what's next now??

FYI I have not intention to earn in anyway from that threat just to get 1 other mum to share shipping thats all that is why I do not see the reason to put it up at BP thread.

So I would appreciate you or your team to at least inform me.. what will happen to my ID?

Chin Leng,

I've joined for about 1 year, possible to activate my account so that i can post on WTS thread.

Thank you

Hi Chin Leng,

my account has been suspended too. I also have been sent few e-mails to request for re-set of my old account.

Appreciate if you can assist to re-set my account which had been de-activated for more than 1 year.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks alot
sad.gif

OLD NICK&amp;USERNAME: Lauren(Ralph06)

hi ching leng,

is there any wrong with the PM lately? I can't seem to receive any PM and notification of posts.

Chin Leng,
The Dumex Mother &amp; Baby Club advertisement on top and bottom of page is VERY ANNOYING. Keeps popping up and blocking the page.

Must we have such pop-up ads?

Chin Leng,

I've joined for more than 1 year now, possible to activate my account so that i can post on Overseas/WTS thread.

Thank you

Chin Leng,

I have been an active menber since feb 2008. I wish to join the WTS and Oversea spree thread. Pls authorise and activate me for that thread. Thanks

Chin Leng,

I've joined for about 1 year and been a active member since May 2008.
Please assist to authorise and activate my account for me to post on WTS spree thread.

Thank you

Hi Chin Leng,

I've joined for about 1 year since Aug 2008. Please kindly activate my account to join the overseas spree and WTS thread.

Thank you

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Hi Chin Leng,

I've joined for about 1 year since Sept 2008. Please kindly activate my account to join the overseas spree and WTS thread.

Thanks in advance!</font></font>

Hi Chin Leng,

The Temporary Holding Place thread is down, I try clicking the link last night and today, till can't go into the thread. Is it under maintenance? Pls look into into it. Thanks.

Hi,

I have apply to cancel my BP due to no bussiness, but send mail for more than 10 times, kept received undeliveried notice, pls help!thanks

Hi moderators,

my account is registered more than a year. But i didn't get any email from you about my access to WTS and overseas spree. Hope to hear from you all soon! Thanks.

Hi moderators,

my account is registered more than a year. But i didn't get any email from you about my access to WTS and overseas spree. Hope to hear from you all soon! Thanks

Hi Hui,

It seems ok to me, I can access it. Please provide us more details if you still have problem accessing it. Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

Could u help with my account? My account has been suspended and i couldnt post on the forum.

My userid: synergy333(synergy)

Pls let me know via email as well to [email protected]

Could u reactivate my account and advise me on this matter? I really not sure why my acct was suspensed also.. could u advice me on this too. had tried to email Bee Lee to resolve the matter.Many thanks and hope to hear from u soonest.

Hi moderators/Chin Leng,

my account was registered in dec 2007. Since dec 2008, I had been emailing for access to post on WTS and overseas spree but there was no reply.

Appreciate if you could help to look into it and grant the access?

Thanks

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, Bee Lee/Chin Leng:</font> <font color="000000"> Are you able to help me contact the BP organiser below? My last correspondence with her via email is 20 Jul 2010 but since then no responses from her via email. My last email to her was dated 27 Jul 2010.

What is worse her BP thread which has closed on 15 Jul 2010 has been removed from the closed BP section. I am waiting for my order from her closed BP as well as my refund for OOS items. Accordingly to her last email correspondence with me on 20 Jul 2010, she has mentioned that items will be posted out before 31 Jul 2010 but till date, no update on the status of my order.

For your assistance, please. Thanks.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/board-profile.cgi?action=view_profile&amp;profile=nayami-users</font>

<font color="0000ff">Dear Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

I have managed to contact Mr EC from http://eshubbing.blogspot.com/ and he has mentioned that Alexi Mall 88 (Nayami) is having her confinement now and her confinement will end sometime 14 Aug 2010.

For those who are equally concern, please email or contact Mr EC via his contact information available in his blogspot (http://eshubbing.blogspot.com/)

Many thanks and apologise for any inconvenience caused.</font>

chin leng/ moderator,

noted. will monitor till tomorrow and see how.

now i received even email notifications from BP threads in which I never placed an order! hahahaha...

Thanks!

Dear Chin Leng and Bee Lee,

Would really need your help to locate a spreeist by the nick: Steff (steffteng)

She had participate in my recent RL Sale spree and till today, she had yet to make the payment to me on her orders (which had been made and is almost reaching my forwarding address in USA to be shipped back to SG)

The total spree amt she owes is SGD$161.44

She promise to make the transfer that night i made the order. She sounded quite sincere on the email to me and i placed an order first for her in order to avoid the stock going OOS...

but the payment never came in.. i email her couple of times but she didnt reply...

Her PM is not being activated... is there anyway the moderators can help me to find her

Please assist...

Hi Chin Leng

I'm an active member for more than a year. Can you help to activate my account so that I can post under 'Marketplace and Exchange Corner (Restricted)'?

Many thanks

Hi Ching Leng,

One of the closed bp thread is missing. I'm one of the buyer. Many of us still waiting for the organiser updates on missing packages. Can u help to reinstate this BP thread back?

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
$6.90 UNBEATABLE Price PJS
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
from loots4kids

hi ching leng,

it seems that the above mentioned thread went missing again. Can u pls help to restore back? i need to contact the seller "loot4kids".

Back