Chin Leng, Help!!

Dear Chin Leng

Please see the trouble brewing in this thread.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1436350.html?1211432392

She put Authentic, direct from Japan. So I buy & received "fakes". Ive asked the police & they said this is a cheating case.

Can u ban this organizer? If this case is report to police, will it get SMH into trouble? (of cos we dun want to) There are a few mummies emailing me abt reporting to the police. Please advise before we take further action.

Hi Bee Lee,

Is there anything from with the connection today? I don't get any PM sent to me nor any e-mail notification that I already set in my profile. Please kindly check, thanks.

Maddy's mum

hi chin leng, any luck in retrieving?
happy.gif

hi chin leng
i suddenly remember my previous account 's name but i cant remember the password. I tried to retrieve it, but it kept saying will send me my activation key. I didnt receive it til now.

able to help me to reactivate the account by sending me the key? thanks my other account name is joannelps

hi chin leng
sorry forgot to inform you, i suddenly cant access the year 2008 mums thread.. the achives totally gone. when i click on the 3,12 and 24 hours, it only shows me up to january 2008 mum threads.. cant locate the rest.

thanks again.

Hi, Chin Leng.

I have asked to set up a new BP thread today & I have already transferred $25 to your account.

But till now, I still cannot locate my thread. I have also sent an email to you on this.

Can you kindly look into this & set up the thread ASAP?

Thank you.

Dear Chin Leng
I have not receive refund on my last unseccesful
BP titled:Korean styled Maternity clothes for sale @ disccounted price,
could you pls take look @ it.
And could you transfer the Amount to
DBS ACC #: 054-0-014371

Hi Chin Leng

The BP thread For Beauty Products + 招财猫 is missing. When i click on the url link from my Favourite, i still can't access. Can you help?

Hi Chin Leng

I've been with this forum for 1yr.

Can you enable my nick to post under Overseas spree and WTS thread?

Thanks!

hi chin leng,
is there any way the spree organiser and amend the title to the thread or can it only be done through the moderators?

Hi Chin Leng,

Could u help with my account? My account has been suspended and i couldnt receive or post on the forum. In the end i have to use my account that used to organize BP to write here in order to ask for your help.

My User ID: JasBB

Pls let me know via email as well to [email protected]

With this account, i realised that i cannot post messages like i used to do in the past in forum such as : Overseas spree/want to sell/matters of the heart/BP. I would wish to inform some of my friends and sellers that my JasBB account is temporarily suspended.

Could u reactivate my JasBB account and advise me on this matter?

Many Thanks

Hi

I recently bought a 2nd hand buggy from someone called ...

Username: Lynettelim
Full Name: chitan

Ive paid $57 via posb online. She sms me that she will deliver the buggy by Sunday but could not be reached on her hp since then. Please advise wat can i do.

hi CL / BL,

I would like to post in WTS thread. Am only a few weeks from my 1st year Anni in Oct. Could u help to activate my nick to be able to post in WTS?

TIA

Hi Chin Leng/ Bee Lee

I just saw a new member who has a near 95% same userid with mine.

Mine : Mrs Chew (Mrs_chew)
Hers : Mrs Chew (Mrschew)

How come we can share nearly the same userid?? Isn't this will cause unnecessary confusion??
So sorry, I ever come across other members also called Mrs Chew but not something so 95% similar.

No offence. It's just my curiousity.

hi chin leng,

would like to add on..if the above thread will not be remove, then we would like to stay on under the "free items only"

thanks

chinleng, my a/c has been suspended for quite some time.. when will it be reactivated?

old id: hazuki

i've emailed you quite a few times already.. thks.

Hi Chin Leng,

Could u help with my account? My account has been suspended and i couldnt receive or post on the forum. In the end i have to register for another new account in order to ask for your help.

My userid: yvonne(Carbine_gal)

Pls let me know via email as well to [email protected].

Could u reactivate my yvonne(Carbine_gal) account and advise me on this matter? Actually i'm not sure why my acct was suspensed also.. could u advice me on this too. had tried to email u and bee Lee to resolve the matter for few days but to no avail.

Many Thanks and hope to hear from u soonest.

Hi Chin Leng

I'm an active member for more than a year. Can you help to activate my account so that I can post under 'Marketplace and Exchange Corner (Restricted)'?

Many thanks,
jonting

Hi Chin Leng,
i'm still waiting for your reply, wait till my neck long long..
sad.gif

Could u help with my account? My account has been suspended and i couldnt receive or post on the forum. In the end i have to register for another new account in order to ask for your help.

My userid: yvonne(Carbine_gal)

Pls let me know via email as well to [email protected].

Could u reactivate my yvonne(Carbine_gal) account and advise me on this matter? Actually i'm not sure why my acct was suspensed also.. could u advice me on this too. had tried to email u and bee Lee to resolve the matter for few days but to no avail.

Many Thanks and hope to hear from u soonest.

hi chin leng
i posted one post in wrong thread, pls help me to delete it. the post number is #4967 posted in Jan 08 thread.

Back