Childless Not By Choice Group

thanks all for the advice.... i never thought of changing to another doctor as i would have to start all over again.. besides i thought dr loh would have known my history and background.. before dr loh, i have seen other doctors too... dr loh was highly recommended and i thought it's best that i just stick to him.. anyway, i do appreciate the advice .. worth considering..

will decide after next week's visit with dr loh to understand a bit more...

anyway, all must continue to jia you !! most importantly is to eat healthy, live well and be happy.. sometimes by focusing too much on this subscounciously stress our body... and have faith too.. i always think maybe it's not time yet and god has plans for us..

btw, does any one know if there is any yoga centres that focus on fertility poses ? or qi gong classes ? i always think qi gong are for old people... but due to desperation, i will try any avenue to improve my condition... googled and found out that qi gong may help... anyone practice qi gong ? :p

thanks all for the advice.... i never thought of changing to another doctor as i would have to start all over again.. besides i thought dr loh would have known my history and background.. before dr loh, i have seen other doctors too... dr loh was highly recommended and i thought it's best that i just stick to him.. anyway, i do appreciate the advice .. worth considering..

will decide after next week's visit with dr loh to understand a bit more...

anyway, all must continue to jia you !! most importantly is to eat healthy, live well and be happy.. sometimes by focusing too much on this subscounciously stress our body... and have faith too.. i always think maybe it's not time yet and god has plans for us..

btw, does any one know if there is any yoga centres that focus on fertility poses ? or qi gong classes ? i always think qi gong are for old people... but due to desperation, i will try any avenue to improve my condition... googled and found out that qi gong may help... anyone practice qi gong ? :p

You can google search on YouTube for fertility yoga. As for qigong I am not too sure I suppose all community centre should have classes. Yes I believe it does have its benefit. How many did u retrieved n Fertilised. After 40 we can put in 3 to increase chances. Take care.

hopenfaith, I practice fertility yoga poses (I have basics of yoga to begin with) from youtube. But I guess you're coming from the angle of professional teachings. Maybe you can google and then share with us =) Have never tried qigong though.

Do you mind to share a bit on your 4 ivfs? Fresh/FET? How many eggies retrieved?

jumbogirl, the age for 3 embie transfer is 37 and beyond, after one failed attempt.

thanks, jumbo girl... will check it out... but i prefer to go for yoga classes rather than do myself at home...

retrieved 4, 3 fertilised but only 1 grow and transferred... actually this time was supposedly better than my last try... last try retrieved 6 but none fertilised.. so actually i was more hopeful this time round but unfortunately it didnt turn out well...

i guess it's my egg quality... or hubby's sperm quality too... haiz...

u must continue to jia you ok ? hope to hear gd news in time to come.. :)

thanks, jumbo girl... will check it out... but i prefer to go for yoga classes rather than do myself at home...

retrieved 4, 3 fertilised but only 1 grow and transferred... actually this time was supposedly better than my last try... last try retrieved 6 but none fertilised.. so actually i was more hopeful this time round but unfortunately it didnt turn out well...

i guess it's my egg quality... or hubby's sperm quality too... haiz...

u must continue to jia you ok ? hope to hear gd news in time to come.. :)

Thank you. I also tried many times and is mentally n physically exhausting. Spore don't seem to have yoga that focus on fertility but I not too sure. If not try relaxing yoga am sure it helps too. Frankly after through few cycles I have kind of accept fate that my own eggs sucks. Yes there are many ppl who tried n tried n finally succeed. It really depends on how we persevere mentally n financially. Give yourself a deadline n move on to other option be it donor or adopt. Just my own views for your consideration.

hi redvel.. first ivf at kkh with dr loh via long ptrotocol, i recalled there were 18 follicles during last scan.. on ER day, think there were 8 eggs with 5 fertilized.. i transferred 2 with remaining 3 frozen...however, during thaw, 2 didnt make it, so only 1 transferred but also no success..

subsequently, at tfc with dr loh short protocol, 6 eggs retrieved but none fertilised... this was my last before this recent one.. so i would like to think that there was some improvement with the last recent one though not many eggs but at least they were fertilised.. but still not optimum.. there must be smthg wrong somewhere which i will find out with dr loh next week...

sure, good things must always share.. will let you know... you practice on your own? i used to have the discipline but now lazy to do myself at home so better go for classes because dunno if i do the right thing or not also.. maybe see if can get a personal yoga teacher and do in a small group... do u know of any good yoga teacher ?

Thanks for sharing hopenfaith. Hope Dr Loh can give you more enlightenment.

I used to go to classes too until I find a chore getting to the school. I agree we get slack at home so the frequency not as much compared to when we signed up for classes. But better than nothing :p I'm now trying to get to crow pose and head stand (hee headstand is believed to help in some way for fertilty so one stone hits two birds).

I think a small group sounds great but of course it's about getting a location where all the ladies can come together easily.

hey jumbo girl... i totally understand how u feel... u should be positive.. u r still younger than me so chances are higher.. dont give up..

our egg quality declines as we age but i believe if you take care of your diet like eating those superfood to improve your egg quality, it will help.. and also do not stress too much.. try to relax and be happy...

my colleague told me her cousin got pregnant at 45 !!! so we still have HOPE but of course we dont want to wait that long... so u must perservere, if there is a will there is a way..

my hubby did ever mention about adoption... but i feel weird and not so keen... will see how it goes... i will try again first before considering other options... but i heard adoption is not cheap either...

btw, i heard it's better that we eat organic if we are trying to conceive.... coz nowadays we've too much chemicals in our system that cause all these problems.. too much hormones in chicken, pesticides on vegetables and fruits... anyone into organic ??

For us we will stop after this last ivf and let nature takes it course. Just enjoy each other and let god decides what's for us :)

It's a good thought about being careful with our food but I find going organic takes a lot of discipline, besides being more costly. I know I won't stick to it like glue so I won't start. Haa.

But I do try to reach for kampong chicken when I cook; and generally eat healthy with more fruits and vegs. I aim for 80/20 diet rule daily.

But then no harm trying organic if you plan to; give the body a good cleanse. I'm sure it will do you good.

Last edited:
Leuieu, the follicle may not b empty if the e2 is high before the retrieval. It happened during one of my natural cycle. No egg was retrieved. I checked with other doc and found out that it could b due to wrong timing of retrieval, the egg is not mature yet and hence, doc could not suck it out.
Dont be discouragd, i am also low reserve. U only need 1 gd egg. Pls continue to tiaoyour body. Dont rush.
I notice u have been taking danggui. Pls check with your tcm doc if u can take. Not everyone can take danggui.

My E2 was actually OK, 1488 pmol (ovaluation phase) during the 2nd IVF, some says it could be the timing of retrieval, or even dosage of HCG that could have caused the empty follicle...but it could be my own problem also

Consulted TCM doctor at that time, taken danggui (in soup) before retrieval, not sure how is the impact though..

Thanks for your concern, sis bs1970 :), I really hope that I have better luck, wont want to give up

Leuieu, i am a silent reader. From the ivf thread. Would you consider getting a 2nd or 3rd opinion from another doctor? IVF protocols are a bit of an art rather than exact science. Before you head off to BKK probavly worth seeing a few other doctors with your records and ask them abt your case and what they would recommend. I agree with bs1970's post abt alternative reasons to empty follicles.

Thanks Sis ron8129~

Currently, I am seeing Prof Wong from NUH, he mentioned that my chance is low (both IVF not producing many follicles), but I am doing blood test/scan/HSG (to check on the tubes as well) again before I will decide on the next step, he will also help to comment with all the tests done currently..Heard from TCM doc that Thai doc have different practices, not sure if they can really help on situation that I had though, try to be positive despite the heartbreaks that I encountered in this year..

As of now, I am spending more on the food, generally eating healthily with the organic vege/meat/fish...also, I wish to go back to do acupuncture again, to continue to tiao my body, trying hard to motivate myself :)

Childless not by choice,indeed.. i wish every one here good luck in what we are looking for. Hopefully, we will see our rainbow at e end of e tunnel

Seeing lots funny ads here, they thought we are crazy people desperate for quick fix...lol? There are ppl selling oil, asking you to deposit money into their account 1st, there are also people offering baby for adoption...o_O Thank you to the admin for doing a good job by deleting all these distractions :p

Yeah I read someone posted something. Some alternative methods on ttc. Put money in her bank first. And questioned a ttc-er on her choice of ART. Etc.

How rude. We ain’t nincompoop.

Hi, was surfing ard this forum and though I belong to this group too. I have been ttc for 6 yrs and married for 9 yrs. Tried 2 IUI failed, and 2 fresh IVF. I am now in my 2ww for my 2nd fresh (11dp3dt). Felt some menses cramp and spotting yesterday evening and this morning tested negative.. think its a failed cycle again. Sob.

TTC-ing is indeed a v tiring process..from medical checks to IUI, to IVF, to TCM, accuputure, supplements to eating well, to praying etc etc.. just hoping for us to be blessed with one or more child..

Pregnant comes to some very easily but is soo soo difficult for us.. I am at times apologetic to my hubby as he loves kids too.. I suggested adoption but he seems hesitant as I know he wishes a child of his own.

Initially we thot the issue lies with him so he went for an operation but after my 1st fresh IVF, I realised the issue lies with my egg quality too. 2nd attempt, despite tcm, accuputure, coq10, the egg quality did not improved.. need to go for my 3rd cycle soon as I am not getting any younger but not sure what else can I do to make this happen?

Anyway, sorry for the rant.. I hope everyone here has some gd news to share already, if not hopefully in yr 2015.

Sorry to hear on the tough journey and the bfn :(

Since 2012 that I started TTC, with MCs, TCM, fertility treatments, IVF, and many 2wws, I want my 2015 to be different! I feel it may not be god's plan for us to have an additional member. And life is as cherishable and meaningful regardless.

I do read many ladies TTC much longer than me and I salute!

@bbpooh81
Your sitiation same as me. I also ttced for 6 yrs before succeeded. Issue started with hubby but later found out i have problem too.
To improve egg qlty, try immunocal, cq10 (150mg) per day, vitamin c, fertility yoga, accu, cut down on coffee, strictly no alcohol.
I understand how you ladies feel. Can pm me if you need more help or someone to talk to.

2011 and 2012 were the darkest yrs in my life.
2011: found out i have low egg reserve, failed 2 fresh despite high dosage and many many jabs daily. My gd friend cum colleague was pregnant, she was very carried away and showed off her bliss everyday. I could not take it and i tried to avoid her and keep an distance from her.
2012: I lost the most impt person in my life (my beloved grandma passed away) in the middle of my 3rd ivf attemp. I got to cancel my scheduled ER as i was too sad to proceed. Also have some problem with my boss at work. After that, tried a few rounds of natural ivf at kk but all never make it to ER. Have to travel to kk every month, found all sort of excuses to my boss as i was late for work. Finally decided to switch to Dr Loh in Nov but he was sick ( and hospitalised )when i started my 1st attempt at Tfc.

2013 was the happiest moment in my life. Finally pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby. I am grateful to Dr Loh, i was succeeded under him. He also monitored me closely in every check up.

Jia you, ladies. Your dream will come true.

Last edited:
2011: found out i have low egg reserve, failed 2 fresh despite high dosage and many many jabs daily. My gd friend cum colleague was pregnant, she was very carried away and showed off her bliss everyday. I could not take it and i tried to avoid her and keep an distance from her.
2012: I lost the most impt person in my life (my beloved grandma passed away) in the middle of my 3rd ivf attemp. I got to cancel my scheduled ER as i was too sad to proceed. Also have some problem with my boss at work. After that, tried a few rounds of natural ivf at kk but all never make it to ER. Have to travel to kk every month, found all sort of excuses to my boss as i was late for work. Finally decided to switch to Dr Loh in Nov but he was sick ( and hospitalised )when i started my 1st attempt at Tfc.

2013 was the happiest moment in my life. Finally pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby. I am grateful to Dr Loh, i was succeeded under him. He also monitored me closely in every check up.

You went through a long journey and your perseverance paid off.

@bbpooh81
Your sitiation same as me. I also ttced for 6 yrs before succeeded. Issue started with hubby but later found out i have problem too.
To improve egg qlty, try immunocal, cq10 (150mg) per day, vitamin c, fertility yoga, accu, cut down on coffee, strictly no alcohol.
I understand how you ladies feel. Can pm me if you need more help or someone to talk to.
Thanks bs1970 for sharing. May I ask what immunocal is and is there anywhere in sg which offer fertility yoga? As for accu, I will be trying my luck with Dr zhao from raffles hospital since dr zou does not work for me. Have been with her for a yr..

BS1970, you are really strong and I am happy that ur perservance pay off! I indeed felt v deflated when my 2nd fresh failed and again, due to egg quality issue despite trying tcm and coq10. It felt like failing an exam which i've prepared for months and its not something I can control. I couldn't stop crying and wonder when it'll be my turn to be a mum. But I guess I could only keep trying..

I saw that you tried both stimulated, natural and tfc.. and it was tfc that made is successful.. could you share what tfc is that's different from ivf? Dr Loh is now in Thomson Medical right? I have been advised by a friend to see him to access my condition to see if any other supplment (e.g. dhea) will help.

My afc din increase even after dhea.
If cant improve the qtty, work to improve the quality.
Yes babe, shall work on that. Strange that my amh ok values doesnt equate to ok afc count. My afc count was bad but amh value was goos. Dr find it funny also.

@bbpooh81
Immunocal is protein powder. Available in all OG. Not cheap though. About $100 for 30 packs. You have to mix it with room temparature water. Taste yucky also.
I tried out a few fertility yoga poses by learning from youtube. You can go youtube and search "fertility yoga". A sister from IVF thread advised me to do yoga. She also has low reserve but she succedeeded on her first natural IVF.
TFC=thomson fertility centre. I tried at least 5-6 rounds of natural ivf under Dr Sadhana at kk, all never make it to ER. Always ovulated before ER. I think she is not gd in doing natural ivf. Dr Loh said for natural Ivf, timing is very.very important as the egg grow naturally without any stimulation.

@bbpooh81, when is your BT. Mayb you will succeed thi time.
@connie_hopeful, how many eggs you retrieved in your last cycle? You tried how many times already?

Ladies, there are a lot of inspiring stories if you read through the older post.

@bbpooh81, when is your BT. Mayb you will succeed thi time.
@connie_hopeful, how many eggs you retrieved in your last cycle? You tried how many times already?

Ladies, there are a lot of inspiring stories if you read through the older post.
Last cycle,afc 5,but i managed to retrieve 14 eggs. But 7 frozen eggs didnt make it after day 6. So 2nd try i went to govt hospital in july since i think for my case its try luck only,so dun waste so much money. Finally was scheduled a date in dec at kkh.
Ytd kk dun accept me due to cut off date not hit their 27 dec,so in a verge i went back to my previous private clinic thinking to start ivf since i am clearing my annual leave now. But scan afc is 3 only,so dr told me not advisable to start this mth also.
I tried 1 time fresh cycle.

Jiayou to all who r still trying for our very first child,hope 2015 will be a better year for us. In e meantime,lets just njoy ourselves first for e countdown to a brand new year :)

@bbpooh81 , hug. Dont give up. Mayb you can take a longer time to tiao your body this time before u start your next cycle.
Thanks bs1970. Will be trying out tcm at raffles hospital followed by increased in supplements this time round. Has also thought of shifting hse..

This afternoon also received news that my SIL is 2 mths preggy.. haiz.. she is way older than me and yet they striked juz within few mths of marriage.. hubby and myself are sad but we are happy for them.

@connie_hopeful, you jia you too in your upcoming cycle! Hope to hear some gd news!

Thanks bs1970. Will be trying out tcm at raffles hospital followed by increased in supplements this time round. Has also thought of shifting hse..

This afternoon also received news that my SIL is 2 mths preggy.. haiz.. she is way older than me and yet they striked juz within few mths of marriage.. hubby and myself are sad but we are happy for them.

@connie_hopeful, you jia you too in your upcoming cycle! Hope to hear some gd news!
Thanks. Same to you too. Hope our turn will come!

Hi ladies
Happy new year!!
I hv gone through the downs n downs of ttc n 6 failed Ivfs, quit my job for 4 years n finally blessed with my precious son with a donor egg program in Bangkok on the 7 th time.

Possible option for women with inferior eggs or advanced maternal age.

Let me know if u gals need someone to talk to.

Hi, was surfing ard this forum and though I belong to this group too. I have been ttc for 6 yrs and married for 9 yrs. Tried 2 IUI failed, and 2 fresh IVF. I am now in my 2ww for my 2nd fresh (11dp3dt). Felt some menses cramp and spotting yesterday evening and this morning tested negative.. think its a failed cycle again. Sob.

TTC-ing is indeed a v tiring process..from medical checks to IUI, to IVF, to TCM, accuputure, supplements to eating well, to praying etc etc.. just hoping for us to be blessed with one or more child..

Pregnant comes to some very easily but is soo soo difficult for us.. I am at times apologetic to my hubby as he loves kids too.. I suggested adoption but he seems hesitant as I know he wishes a child of his own.

Initially we thot the issue lies with him so he went for an operation but after my 1st fresh IVF, I realised the issue lies with my egg quality too. 2nd attempt, despite tcm, accuputure, coq10, the egg quality did not improved.. need to go for my 3rd cycle soon as I am not getting any younger but not sure what else can I do to make this happen?

Anyway, sorry for the rant.. I hope everyone here has some gd news to share already, if not hopefully in yr 2015.
Hey babe, I posted on donor egg, not sure if it's sthg u will consider as it worked for me

Was advised to see a doctor in Bangkok that has better IVF solutions for empty follicle syndrome, any sistas here that had heard about such option?
I did an egg donor program in Bangkok. Gave birth to son few mths bk. u can contact me if keen

Hi Ashley, congrats. Must be a roller coaster ride with the 6 failed attempts. Your perseverance and your open-mindedness have paid off.

Me and my man do not consider donor egg. Personal preference. But I surely like to hear your story. My uncle should be planning to go bkk for ivf (not sure about donor egg) after 2 failed attempts at kkh.

How old are you may I know? Your ivf doc suggested donor egg program overseas? For my case, my doc has suggested so but it’s not our consideration.

Where did you do your ivf in SG?

I did 4 times in KKH, 1 time in Malaysia, 6th time in Bangkok failed n 7th time in BKK n succeeded.
I am currently 37, started my 1st ivf when I'm 32. Pregnant first try but miscarriage 8 weeks. 2nd time was bio chemical pregnancy. Dr Loh was my dr first three times at KKH followed by dr sadhana.
My Malaysia did mention donor egg but didn't give it much thought till after my 5th try, I concluded it's my egg problem and I don't really care if my child will hv my DNA. Most imptly, we wanted a baby so much to complete my family and we will do adoption if all else fails.

Hi,

I would like to share more of what I've gone through in case other members are keen to know.
2010 Feb- first fresh cycle, KKH, dr loh, positive beta but mc at 8 weeks
2010 Aug- 2nd thaw cycle, KKH, Dr loh, negative
2011 Feb- 3rd fresh cycle, KKH, Dr loh, positive beta but went down and became a chemical pregnancy
2011 July- 4th fresh cycle,KKH, Dr Sadhana, negative
Took a break and visited Dr Yu (sgh), Prof (Nuh), Dr Loh (raffles hospital) to hear their advice on next steps. Meanwhile continued with Tcm and did acupuncture. Also had done all sorts of tests like Amh, LH, afc, autoimmune tests to rule out abnormality. Last diagnosed with adenomyosis which is suppose to hamper pregnancy.
Oct 2012- 5th fresh cycle with TMC in Johor Bahru, negative. Included embryogen to improve embryos but didn't help much as egg quality was the issue.
Oct 2013- 6th cycle with donor eggs, medicated cycle, 2x 4AA blastocysts, negative
Dec 2013- 7th cycle with donor eggs, natural cycle, 2x blastocysts, singleton pregnancy

Chose a Thai fair skin donor who's 27 years old, she had two successful records. She yielded 12 blastocysts with my hubby sperm, I've used 4, now left 8.
I did not do aCGH ( genetic screening) or gender selection as we believed that it will be fine as long as embryos proceed to blast stage which is very common for all the donors there. My own embryos barely made it to day 3 and they are clearly of low quality.

Spend about sgd12k for procedure and sgd4k for donor egg excluding flight n accommodation. Flew to BKK 2 times before doing transfer. I went to SAFE fertility centre with Dr Wiwat.

Hi,

I would like to share more of what I've gone through in case other members are keen to know.
2010 Feb- first fresh cycle, KKH, dr loh, positive beta but mc at 8 weeks
2010 Aug- 2nd thaw cycle, KKH, Dr loh, negative
2011 Feb- 3rd fresh cycle, KKH, Dr loh, positive beta but went down and became a chemical pregnancy
2011 July- 4th fresh cycle,KKH, Dr Sadhana, negative
Took a break and visited Dr Yu (sgh), Prof (Nuh), Dr Loh (raffles hospital) to hear their advice on next steps. Meanwhile continued with Tcm and did acupuncture. Also had done all sorts of tests like Amh, LH, afc, autoimmune tests to rule out abnormality. Last diagnosed with adenomyosis which is suppose to hamper pregnancy.
Oct 2012- 5th fresh cycle with TMC in Johor Bahru, negative. Included embryogen to improve embryos but didn't help much as egg quality was the issue.
Oct 2013- 6th cycle with donor eggs, medicated cycle, 2x 4AA blastocysts, negative
Dec 2013- 7th cycle with donor eggs, natural cycle, 2x blastocysts, singleton pregnancy

Chose a Thai fair skin donor who's 27 years old, she had two successful records. She yielded 12 blastocysts with my hubby sperm, I've used 4, now left 8.
I did not do aCGH ( genetic screening) or gender selection as we believed that it will be fine as long as embryos proceed to blast stage which is very common for all the donors there. My own embryos barely made it to day 3 and they are clearly of low quality.

Spend about sgd12k for procedure and sgd4k for donor egg excluding flight n accommodation. Flew to BKK 2 times before doing transfer. I went to SAFE fertility centre with Dr Wiwat.
Thanks Ashley 11 for sharing. For donor egg from bkk, is there any special procedure or declaration or preparation you need to do in sg?

Did you try fresh cycle (your own egg) in bkk? I recently heard from Dr zou (tcm) that there's a 41 yrs old who managed to conceive successfully in bkk with gd quality egg when docs in sg have all said her ggs are of bad quality when she tried 3 times in sg..

Thanks Ashley 11 for sharing. For donor egg from bkk, is there any special procedure or declaration or preparation you need to do in sg?

Did you try fresh cycle (your own egg) in bkk? I recently heard from Dr zou (tcm) that there's a 41 yrs old who managed to conceive successfully in bkk with gd quality egg when docs in sg have all said her ggs are of bad quality when she tried 3 times in sg..

No special preparation. U can give your profile criteria to the coordinator there such as blood type and they will forward few donors for your selection. Donor gives up all rights to the child, they sign a form and to be honest, these donors are young and keen to get paid a fee, not keen to be mothers. Certain blood tests are done for these donors to make sure they are free from diseases too.

I didn't try my own eggs in BKK though the dr suggested me to. I've tried short, long, micro flare protocols and all didn't work and we decided we just want to go straight to donor eggs as the clinic has a very high success rate for de.
But of course the womb needs to be normal for the fetus to settle in nicely.

If you have not tried "enough" times with your own eggs, worth to give it a shot in BKK if you are financially n emotionally strong. Btw, aCGH n gender is one package at abt sgd6k. Best to chk latest Price with clinic. If u r using your own eggs and you are not that young, maybe gd to do that so they will screen out the abnormal ones. But u may end up with zero embryos as the test is pretty stringent and in my opinion, only good young eggs will withstand the test.

Just to add, I have personally met two other sg mummies going to the same centre and had also succeeded with de. One had twin boys and the other is 45 years old and had a singleton.

It really boils to down to how much you want a baby to your family. I've even heard of mummies overseas who went for donor embryo and are perfectly happy! In my opinion, whether you are the biological or gestational mummy, you are the baby's mummy all the same.

Last edited:
hi redvel.. first ivf at kkh with dr loh via long ptrotocol, i recalled there were 18 follicles during last scan.. on ER day, think there were 8 eggs with 5 fertilized.. i transferred 2 with remaining 3 frozen...however, during thaw, 2 didnt make it, so only 1 transferred but also no success..

subsequently, at tfc with dr loh short protocol, 6 eggs retrieved but none fertilised... this was my last before this recent one.. so i would like to think that there was some improvement with the last recent one though not many eggs but at least they were fertilised.. but still not optimum.. there must be smthg wrong somewhere which i will find out with dr loh next week...

sure, good things must always share.. will let you know... you practice on your own? i used to have the discipline but now lazy to do myself at home so better go for classes because dunno if i do the right thing or not also.. maybe see if can get a personal yoga teacher and do in a small group... do u know of any good yoga teacher ?

Hopenfaith,
Pls read my post and see if my experience can help u.

@bbpooh81
Immunocal is protein powder. Available in all OG. Not cheap though. About $100 for 30 packs. You have to mix it with room temparature water. Taste yucky also.
I tried out a few fertility yoga poses by learning from youtube. You can go youtube and search "fertility yoga". A sister from IVF thread advised me to do yoga. She also has low reserve but she succedeeded on her first natural IVF.
TFC=thomson fertility centre. I tried at least 5-6 rounds of natural ivf under Dr Sadhana at kk, all never make it to ER. Always ovulated before ER. I think she is not gd in doing natural ivf. Dr Loh said for natural Ivf, timing is very.very important as the egg grow naturally without any stimulation.

Hi, I am starting my 2nd ivf next week. Can I still take immunocal now? Can we still take when we start our jabs?

Back